GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Dooger213

1. D

(SOLD) GTI CTS Catted Downpipe

Bump, who’s looking for a dp out there.
  2. D

Bump. Apologies to everyone that I didn't get back to! Added pictures and updated price to $300 shipped (40% lower than current sale pricing).
  3. D

Bump, still available.
  4. D

Cobb Accessport v3 - SOLD

Well, I appreciate fellow members looking out. Read the other threads and feel borderline on it.. a mix of lack of communication and perhaps something happened with customs. I’ve sold / bought a handful of items here so @ MK7Gti, I’d do $400 friends and family.
  5. D

Bump, nobody looking for some power?
  6. D

SOLD - Selling a cobb accessport V3 w/ MAPerformance stage 2 tune, $400 shipped.
  7. D

FS: 2017 GTI SE, 6MT, Carbon Steel Grey, 117k miles

Bump, I hear you. Trade in is $16,700.
  8. D

FS: 2017 GTI SE, 6MT, Carbon Steel Grey, 117k miles

Bump, 18,000 obo. Another couple weeks and it will get traded.
  9. D

Honestly no idea if it would work with a spacer. Bought the car new and in CA you don’t smog until the 6 year mark so haven’t gone through it. What I can say is that you can swap downpipes in less than an hour so that would be the way I’d go, at least for CA.
  10. D

Gti, updated title
  11. D

gotcha. I would think shipping would be around $30. CTS is a two piece design and can get pretty compact.
  12. D

Sacramento, CA
  13. D

I can get a picture posted later tonight and it steps down to fit the oem catback diameter.
  14. D

$300 shipped - 65k miles. Edit: added pictures, don't mind the mess. One of the hangers snapped off and has been welded back on.