GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by DickFineman

1. D

Wastegate Rattle on Golf GT

Has anybody had the wastegate rattle fixed with a spring clip on the GT ? My dealer said the clip is not available yet since problem is not known; can anybody confirm or deny this ? They said its a different clip because of the cylinder deactivation. Its not a huge problem, but be nice to get...
  2. D

DSG problem...or normal ?

Hi, got my 1.4 tsi GT DSG few weeks ago and never had DSG before. So a question for all you experts: i was slowing down towards a set of lights in ECO mode and selector position D. I was in gear E3 and wanted to try engine braking so i paddle shifted down to E2 and then braked to stop for about...
  3. D

Ambient Lighting in GT

Just got my GT in Night Blue...everything great: wipers seem fine, Nav Pro is great. I like the Lumbar support which is great but not electric. Ambient lighting is great in doors and footwells but no lighting in front centre armrest; the brochure still advertises this though the manual says its...
  4. D

Discover Nav Pro

Hi, Picking up my new GT next Monday. Can someone tell me how good the Gracenote and Jukebox functions are ? Also, can you use your phone as a wifi hotspot and therefore display it on the screen ? Or is it that the system acts as a wifi hotspot for your phone ?Thanks for any replies.