GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Dganic23

1. D

Brand New Mk7 GTI Cobb Accessport

As title states, brand new in the box accessport. Never used mounted etc. $550 shipped plus PayPal fees.
  2. D

Cobb Protune

Who offers Cobb pro tunes in the northeast that is reputable?
  3. D

Is38 vs tte525

Looking to ditch my is20 for either a is38 or tte525 and meth kit. Car will be tuned locally on Cobb. Seeing what's my best option considering I'm on stock fuel system and motor obviosuly. If I did the tre525, was just going to tell my tuner to keep the torque curve down early on. Looking for...
  4. D

Adapter Plate to run off the shelf Turbos

I'm considering designing an adapter "plate" that'll allow for off the shelf turbos to be run on the mk7. The plate im referring to can be found in the apr stage 3 kit. The point of this post is to see how much interest there would be if I was to consider producing these and offering them to...
  5. D

WTB: IS38 Turbo

As title states, looking for a used IS38 turbo before I take the dive and go bigger. Must be somewhat local to CT so I can here the car run or inspect it in person.
  6. D

Vag-Com

Anybody local in CT that can deactivate the traction control on my MK7 Gti? It's a nightmare as is, completely unenjoyable.
  7. D

CTS Boss600 Mk7 GTI

In the market for a big turbo upgrade. Considering the cts boss600 kit. Anyone have experiencing running the kit? Who can tune it if I go this route? Any help would be appreciated.
  8. D

FS: 17x8.5 RPF1

Selling my set of 17x8.5 RPF1's. Offset is ET30. Rims are in mint condition, no rush, bends, etc. Hub rings are included. 3 tires are good, 1 needs to be replaced. Tires are 245/40/17 Direzza Z1's. Asking $950 picked up. Feel free to text @203-583-1139. Located in CT...