GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Denny1

1. D

MK7 TDi Headrest Question

Can anyone tell me if there is another model with tilt forward/reverse headrest? as the fixed one is so uncomfortable and needs to support my head/neck. Thanks in advance Denny1
  2. D

Auto Gear Change

Thanks I’ll have it checked out. As I mentioned it’s fine after a warm up.
  3. D

Auto Gear Change

You mean the gearbox? If so it’s a dry box sealed.
  4. D

Auto Gear Change

I have a 2014 Golf 1.6 TDi with 7 speed DSG box. Have noticed lately when cold like first thing it’s a bit difficult coming out of P to D. It’s not smooth changing but after driven it’s OK. I park facing downwards on drives incline. Any idea’s appreciated. Denny
  5. D

Head Rest

I have the mk7 2014 Hatchback Tdi and wondered if there is a headrest that has tilt to fit mine. Always get a stiff neck on longer journeys as have no neck support. Thanks
  6. D

Warning Lights Suddenly Appeared

Hi The wife was driving back the other day in the 2014 1.6 TDi when she got warning lights come on. Tyre pressures, ABS , Stop Start couple of others. I checked the tyre pressures first and fine. A neighbour checked battery and only showing 11.2v he said that's probably why! Bought a new ABS...
  7. D

Weird green button in my Mk7 Golf TDI

I'd of just contacted previous owner and asked.
  8. D

Ticking/Clicking Noise

Not at startup was when she was driving
  9. D

Ticking/Clicking Noise

Hi My wife was driving the 2014 1.6TDi DSG, when she said it started making a noise similar to a indicator sound no indication on the dash, pulled over turned it off, restarted drove off happened again with no warnings showing. Pulled over again after it started again, on the third time it done...
  10. D

Brakes Help

I have my 2 grandsons going to (Hopefully) change my Discs & Pads on my 2014 TDI 1.6. Went online to the two big (UK) suppliers of parts with my registration only to tell me there are many size options? Is there a way of knowing without me going to a garage to have them tell me? Or do I need...
  11. D

Auto dipping N/S mirror

Mine doesn’t work, never thought about it until my wife used the car. She asked me if it has one. I went on setup and it was ticked to dip on reverse. Any ideas please.
  12. D

Dual Clutch Gearbox

Can anyone tell me how to find out if my G/Box is a “OD9” or a “OGC” box? I have a 2014 DTi Bluemotion 7 speed. As one has a 40k oil and filter change the other 80k? Thanks Denny
  13. D

How do I know what DSG box

DSG OD9 or DSG OGC where can I find this info? As one says 40,000mile change oil. The other says 80,000 miles. Thanks
  14. D

Fuel Average

My 2014 1.6 TDi that was purchased nearly a year ago used to show an average driving consumption of 60 to sometimes near 70 to the gallon. I messed about on the settings a few weeks ago with settings. It now shows Long Term and a reading of only 55ish mpg:confused: Have tried getting back to...