GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by dayyaan99

1. dayyaan99

TDI Boost Gauge install HELP!

Hi does anyone have experience with regards to installing a boost gauge in a tdi? as i have no idea or cant find any tutorials on how to do it on a tdi with regards to connecting the piping hose etc.
  2. dayyaan99

Boost Gauge Install Help

Hi does anyone have experience with regards to installing a boost gauge in a tdi? as i have no idea or cant find any tutorials on how to do it on a tdi with regards to connecting the piping hose etc.
  3. dayyaan99

Resetting golf mk7 2.0 TDI Pressure plate Help!

I would just like to know if anyone was any experience or knowledge on Resetting a golf mk7 2.0 TDI Pressure plate? its for the 81kw manual version. any help would be appreciated! Backstory My clutch plate gave in, had it relined and now need to reset my pressure plate (as its still usable) in...
  4. dayyaan99

How to remove stock valence/diffuser??

Hi does anyone have a video or tutorial on how to remove the rear valence/diffuser on a golf mk7 tdi?
  5. dayyaan99

How to remove stock valence/diffuser??

Hi does anyone have a video or tutorial on how to remove the rear valence/diffuser on a golf mk7 tdi?
  6. dayyaan99

Golf mk7 2.0 TDI manual Clutch upgrade HELP

Hi I have a Golf mk7 2.0 tdi manual that i have done a retune to however after the retune my clutch is slipping are there any placers i can get a upgraded or stronger clutch from any link or website would help. if its any help i think i have a ea288 motor.
  7. dayyaan99

Golf mk7 2.0 TDI manual Clutch upgrade HELP

Hi I have a Golf mk7 2.0 tdi manual that i have done a retune to however after the retune my clutch is slipping are there any placers i can get a upgraded or stronger clutch from any link or website would help. if its any help i think i have a ea288 motor.
  8. dayyaan99

2.0 tdi performance help

Pictures of the exhaust will take other pictures soon, honestly these tips look much better than the stock tips
  9. dayyaan99

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Just put an aftermarket exhaust on my 2.0 tdi. Small single back box and aftermarket tips, car sounds much more aggressive [emoji16]
  10. dayyaan99

2.0 tdi performance help

Need help with recommendations for aftermarket performance my mk7 is pushing out 81kw and want to make it drastically faster what would be the most efficient way to get more power? Thanks.
  11. dayyaan99

Saggio's TDI SEL

Here's my mk7 My winter look, Matt black plastidip
  12. dayyaan99

Removed my adv's and put my stock rims on for winter[emoji16]
  13. dayyaan99

Replacing back muffler with straigh pipe on tdi

Hi I would just like to know what everyone's take is on having my back box removed and replacing it with a straight pipe. I have a 2.0l tdi. Any negative effects it'll have in my car? Any sensor issues? Thanks
  14. dayyaan99

Yes when she knocked me i I flew into the car in front of me. Thanks everyone for the condolences I really hope when the cars fixed its back to its former glory