GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Dario

1. Dario

New Garrett Turbos for MQB

how is the daily driveability on the S1 compared to is20/38 we are still finishing the maping, but driving seems to be a little jerky from 2700-3100, thats seems to be the spot that need smoothing out. and need to see why it overboosts on shifting :/ or going to buy a generic map from etuners...
  2. Dario

Eurodyne- Autotech Hpfp tuning

Autotech has some bad batches of pums/kits in last few revisions. some tuners in EU wont tune the car if it has the autotech installed
  3. Dario

sure no problem. will log in the upcoming days when I will have same free time
  4. Dario

the tuner loged the car, will do some of my own. what are You interested so i can log that info
  5. Dario

so update on this went to another tuner. base map loaded. got control of boost, did some tweaking so the car is driveable on "low boost" around 1.65 bar, the stock hpfp is at a limit to push for numbers. so will be upgrading the lpfp/hpfp and then follow up on the dyno to map it to a safe...
  6. Dario

next week for sure, the workshop is busy af
  7. Dario

powermax stage 1 just wont work :( , we cant control boost, its overboosting or underboosting. WG duty cycle works like a switch on/off. thinking its a defective westgate actuator, we cant find any other explanation
  8. Dario

eng running - 3.2471 V eng off - 3.2520 V after that with obd eleven went to do the First adaptation of charge pressure actuator --> after 2/3 sec it said : Basic setting ended so this is all good then ? or
  9. Dario

on contact , did not read when the car is on beacuse we used the orginial odis in the VW shop, and the procedure is the car is on power but engine not running to do the adaptation but will check today when the car is on
  10. Dario

Do I need to adjust the wastegate voltage on the Stage 1 to the OEM IS38 vaules? or leave it as it came from them? Garrett 3.325V Odis OEM is38 vaules 3.5-3.58v No luck with reply from garrett :/
  11. Dario

Powermax Stage 1 people when fitting, does the OEM oil feed line have a gap around 1mm to the garrett adapter or ? all was clicked into place and bolted secured as per specs saw on the garrett pics also looks like a gap can anybody confirm that its the same or does it sit flush to the...
  12. Dario

it can blow up on stock is20/38 are 70% tempered bombs
  13. Dario

Are MK7s common targets for car thieves?

In EU, golfs are always popular to snatch. I have an aftermarket alarm and obd was repined to an adapter.
  14. Dario

Bar-Tech Tuning oil cooler

nice, crossref a mahle OC295 we use on Racingline/Bartek/Ebay sandwich plate
  15. Dario

MK7 R wheel hub

4 motion should have all 4 the same. cant remember when I changed them, all 4 where the same looking, cant recall the numbers on them