GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Cuzoe

1. C

MK7 Climatronic upgrade with instructions and pictures.

That additional linkage for the rear zone is what I think would be the problem. I'll have to Google some pictures of the Tiguan center console and see what that looks like. Haven't been in one. I saw what I believe was a three zone box on eBay and it looked to me like that linkage wouldn't...
  2. C

It's all done, pulled the center console so I could add the duct to the rear vents. When I did the EPB retrofit I didn't realize there was a different duct for the EPB center console. I bought it then but couldn't be bothered to pull the center console to install it because it was cooling off...
  3. C

Added V107 - defrost door motor and the wiring/plug. - disconnected the blue arm on the other side. I pulled the dashboard and infotainment trim, honestly none of that helped. Just get to it from the pedal box. Replaced intake "box" with the proper one for climatronic, so that's replacing V113...
  4. C

It is made of metal, it can be bent, lol You got to get a stubby and to remove the motor from the right side. Speaking of which here's a picture of that motor, it's just an on/off according to the writing...
  5. C

Well... Glove box comes out somewhat easy enough but the upper section of the air intake (with the recirc door) won't clear that metal tab that's hanging down. So close, but so far.
  6. C

Garages of golfmk7.com: picture thread

No idea what any of you deck builders/wood workers are talking about o_O... back to the garage pictures and tool box discussion :ROFLMAO:
  7. C

Garages of golfmk7.com: picture thread

Not me, I'm not building anything that's not on the car, haha. Truly, looks at least 3x as sturdy as the deck at the house I used to rent.
  8. C

OEM+ 2-DOOR MKVII

Well deserved... but seriously, that's rough. How long ago did you order? Not to suggest any obligation from their side but maybe they'll offer a good will gesture of some type, a credit perhaps. All they can say is no.
  9. C

Piano black interior trim part number list

@Klrider44 In deep hindsight, some of the issue folks probably had is that Mk7s outside of the US had EPB. I found out, when doing the EPB retrofit, that the entire center console is different. It's likely the trim piece I ordered (and referenced here) as not fitting, would fit the center...
  10. C

OEM+ 2-DOOR MKVII

Yea, I would say that pic is a little too much for me. I'm worried the red wheel cap accent will be too much given my red car.
  11. C

OEM+ 2-DOOR MKVII

I have a set (and 1 spare) in my box of random parts. Red car with black wheels... I too am unsure if it's too much, haha.
  12. C

PDC Retrofit Question

I don't know what EX22 is supposed to be. EX30 in my picture below is the center console switch module. Whatever you have there already will remain, but you will add whatever is necessary to match the diagram. E581 is the parallel park button (within) EX30. Pin 4 is for that LED and Pin 7 is...
  13. C

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Things people won't care about. These have been on my watch list for years, literally. Finally got a couple in good condition for a reasonable price. Trim pieces (new) are on the way from e-acca along with miscellaneous hardware. Replaced this hard plastic piece... With a thin (outboard...
  14. C

PDC Retrofit Question

On my LHD drive car the PDC module is under the steering wheel. The PLA 3 module is taller than the PLA 2 module so early mounts needed some modification. Later mounts would work with both PLA 2 and PLA 3 so your 7.5 likely has a later mount. If your module is on the right side it would be...