GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by CrossFit67

1. CrossFit67

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Carbon fiber engine cover and lower cover. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. CrossFit67

Vargas Turbo Build - 2017 GTI SE

Hi, I'll be documenting my big turbo build here on this thread. I just unboxed my VTT turbo and have included a few pictures below. A little about me and my car: I'm a 52 yo Army Veteran currently working as a professional photographer near Atlanta, GA. I've owned and modded a few cars in...
  3. CrossFit67

Arrived moments ago! Going on as soon as I get back from the beach... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. CrossFit67

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Carbon fiber fuse box cover! This part really saves weight when applied to the stock cover [emoji3] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. CrossFit67

How’s the ride? Post a pic of the new wheel gap! Congrats. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. CrossFit67

It's the Optima Yellow Top H6 9048-148. It fits a number of German cars, including the Mk7 GTI (mine's a 2017). Interesting, but our battery compartments have two locations for the battery brace. This battery is larger than the stock one, but I just had to move the brace to the second...
  7. CrossFit67

I ordered it through something called Google Express: https://express.google.com/ They offer 20% off of your first order (up to $20), so I paid $270 for it, no tax, free shipping, and it was here in 3 days. That's the best that I could do!
  8. CrossFit67

Got some other dress up parts coming. Will post...
  9. CrossFit67

New battery. Just because I was tired of waiting for the stock one to die...