GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by CollinK101

1. C

P00AF00 Wastegate

I had my GTI sitting on jacks for almost a month due to a backorder on a replacement wheel for my cracked wheel. Started it up this morning to a different sounding startup than normal but I expected that as it had not been started in a few weeks. As I was driving to work I noticed the EPC light...
  2. C

DIY MIB1 to MIB2 Infotainment Conversion (Part 1)

Okay that's not bad for CP plus the reinstall. I will try messing with the harness when I have more time, hopefully that's the issue. If not, I'll be searching for a new head unit.
  3. C

I have tried many USB cables on my android as well as cables with iPhones and its the same issue, so the problem can only be the USB harness or head unit I believe.
  4. C

Thanks for all the suggestions, I will try pulling it out and wiggling the cables that might actually be the problem because of how I routed the new usb harness to go to the Head Unit. And if it did end up being the Head Unit, then its possible to have the FeC transferred so I would not have to...
  5. C

So I have a 2015 GTI and I went from MIB 1 to MIB 2, everything on it works but randomly my app connect will stop working / disconnect from my phone. I have a Oneplus 7 pro, but have tried with my friends iPhones and it was no different. It can happen twice in a 2 hour drive or every 2 minutes...