GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by chucka

1. C

Random rant on buying/selling wheels.....

Sometimes I wish we were all local to each other so we didn't have to ship wheels. there are so many wheels that I see on here and other national sites that I would buy if I could pick them up locally and not have to pay shipping. also, selling wheels suck. shipping wheels suck. and I hate...
  2. C

The Official Photography Thread!

Just picked up my first Nikon. Had a Sony a55 for the last year.
  3. C

Go-to song when left lane driving?

Bad Habit - Offspring.
  4. C

Saudi 'drifter' sentenced to death by beheading

damn, that's crazy.
  5. C

Biker pulled over vs. Cop

not to defend the cop at all, but if the rider would have been a little less of a douche he probably would have rode off.
  6. C

Price for a MKII GTI?

it's all going to depend on what you would pay for the car. $5500 is a bit on the high side. I would say $2500 tops if it is in as good shape as it looks when you see it in person.
  7. C

Damn Scion owners....

"Next will be to straight pipe it and maybe do the really pointy tips coming out the back. Not many are doing it here in the states so it would be cool to start a trend unlike that "stock" looking thing that everyone does." i giggled a little
  8. C

The Official Photography Thread!

Not much Sony love in here except for the guys with Nex-3's. My current is Sony A55 18-55 kit 55-200 50 1.8 I'll try to post some pics when I'm not on tapatalk.
  9. C

The Picture Game

10. C

Vanity Plates...got one?

Mines CHUCKA
  11. C

Interesting Scirocco R Video

bedazzled emblems????? Seriously?? and neon?
  12. C

What kind of dog do you have?

2 French Bulldogs 1 Boxer
  13. C

Scion iQ

same here, kinda like it
  14. C

Post pictures of your pet here!!

Only 2 of these are mine, the french bulldog in the middle and the top right by the fish tank. the one on the bottom left is my mom's. the boxers have both passed away, one of old age and the other of cancer, both within a week of each other. that was a bad week.