GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by chema

1. C

Inconsistent misfires, high knock values, limp mode + epc light on a tune

Another thing to add is that on any staged tune my car backfires (does a large BRAP sound) in between shifts of all gears while in WOT. It's a manual trans so it's definitely not dsg farts...
  2. C

I've been encountering these issues both before and after I installed the HPFP lol
  3. C

I'm planning on getting a custom E30 tune from EQT or Sneekytuned, so I got the HPFP for that and not for the MAP tune. I got my base Sneeky tune before I got a HPFP. The same day I got my Sneeky tune I installed the Brisk spark plugs.
  4. C

I haven't even had them for more than 3k miles/4 months.
  5. C

Just tried that and I still get misfires, but I just noticed that from a cold start I get A LOT of misfires on cylinder 4. I can try swapping the spark plugs or coils around and see if that gets replicated on a different cylinder from a cold start!
  6. C

Hey everybody! New member here, To start off, my car is a 2017 Golf R with about 21,500 miles (I bought it a year ago with 15,600) and it's equipped with full bolt-ons. It's been treating me great but I've noticed weird issues that are of concern to me. First, I get inconsistent misfires...