GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by cdmorenot88

1. C

What did you do to your mk7 today?

CarPro Perl, diluted. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. C

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Finally got around to making my base TSI slightly more enjoyable. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. C

Hill Assist Sensor

Please excuse if dumb question! Tried a Google search but couldn’t get straight answer. What sensor or sensors trigger hill assist (5% incline) and where are they located ? Thanks ! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. C

Sportwagen seats in hatch

Tried search to no avail .. Even the most expenses Golf down here (Colombia) comes with the oh so wonderful cloth seats. During Dieselgate a bunch of fully loaded sportwagen made their way down and now there are a few donors around. Unfortunately do not have the ability to test fit. Does...
  5. C

Another boring wheel/lowering/spacers thread ..

But please bear with me ... I have a 1.4 Golf ROW it came stock with 16 inch wheels. For a while I considered going with 18" but I opted to go with some 17" stock on 225/45/17 because the roads here aren't great. Anyway - Going low on DG Springs but now I have to figure out what spacers to...
  6. C

6 Speed Pedal Issues

Hello all, Trying to get some feedback .. I have a 6 Speed Manual 1.4 T Golf A few weeks ago my clutch pedal developed a clicking noise both when depressed and pressed. It was a gradual clicked that only happened after the car had been driven for a few miles and at normal operating temps...
  7. C

Intake Scoop Hose Question

I'll take this opportunity to introduce myself. And I apologise for the long post. Purchased a MK7 Facelift 1.4 T - South American Spec - Adaptive LED headlights, Fender Audio - Moved to Colombia to open up a South American office of my e-commerce business and needed something to move around...