GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Burn

1. B

Paul Rudd is dead.

LOL. Ron was just in my hood too. RIP Paul Rudd
  2. B

Paul Rudd is dead.

Def don't want to get into disrespecting soldiers. The government already does a fine job at that. It's easy to see that a lot of soldiers come home (and many who don't) and in some ways, are forgotten. The sheer volume of ppl who enter the military and give their lives for service is highly...
  3. B

Paul Rudd is dead.

I notice you had a problem with another celebrity death this week. Is your opinion that if you have not given your life to an honorable service, that it (their death) is unremarkable? Just wondering if you are going to keep saying this after anyone passes away? LOL.
  4. B

Just in: Paul Walker possibly dead

They simply can't use another actor for the same character. By then again, Hollywood. RIP Paul Walker.
  5. B

Bought a gaytronic crossover this weekend

When a bag begins to leak, go here https://www.arnottindustries.com
  6. B

Before I die, I want to drive

Most. Awesomest. Post. Evar. I can't stop smiling. I completely agree. Nice one.
  7. B

2011 VW CC 3.6L 4motion executive

Very very very verrrrry yes please. Great choice.
  8. B

What are you watching?

Celts VS Heat!! GO CELTICS!!!
  9. B

It's freaking cold in Houston!

I guess I can be the first Canadian... -27c or -40 something with the wind today. Annnd it just started snowing. Feel bad for the ppl in cities that can't handle it. After 2 or 3 months... By the time spring rolls in, we're in tshirts at +4c. Stay warm out there.
  10. B

Calling out chippedgti

LOL! Nice.
  11. B

???????

Would read again bump
  12. B

the car the GTI replaced

Wow, very nice! Too bad you had to let er go.