GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by BrandonB00

1. B

Alignment or the price of lowering??

Got a good 40k miles out of these stock tires but just wondered if the wear is an alignment issue or just the price you pay for having lowering springs. (Emmanuelle Designs) and flush spacer kit. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. B

What did you do to your mk7 today?

That is a clean ass garage.
  3. B

Boom goes the Dynamite
  4. B

Followed in the footsteps of my latest hero and installed my RS Carbon front lip. It needed something but wanted to keep it subtle. I think this fits perfectly! My one concern is that judging by the underside of my car when I started, I'm going to turn this into carbon fiber splinters pretty...
  5. B

looks good.What else is planned for the near future? JB1???:D
  6. B

Sweet! have you thought about resonator delete?
  7. B

Front lip or splitter to cover missing corner spoiler

This weekend while installing spacers i noticed that my drivers front spoiler was missing. I don't want to waste money buying a new stock one if I can find a good splitter or lip that covers up what I have. Are there any more subtle front lips that would cover this nicely? The Kerscher one looks...
  8. B

My wife drives a MK7 golf and when my GTI is parked next to hers it looks like an SUV! I've offered to drop hers but she's not having it.
  9. B

No he doesn't have factory wheels. VMR if I remember right. I do remember envying them.��
  10. B

Sunday I started with Stud conversion and wheel spacers to bring every thing flush. Weekend work by BrandonB00, on Flickr Then got under the thing and did a 5000 mile oil change (and yes it is the easiest oil change I've ever done) and added the 034 Dogbone insert. With half of my one way...
  11. B

Thats a great shot! Looks like a blast.
  12. B

it was a sunny Friday for once so I drove it home on the back roads. Hit 3 digits for the first time and by the time I had made it home, turned the odometer over to 5000 miles. First oil change and hopefully spacers going on this weekend!
  13. B

Show Us Anything BUT your MK7

my Jeep and a handsome bastard image by BrandonB00, on Flickr
  14. B

finally got an android phone and fired up the obdeleven. Quickly reset my lights to the proper level since they have been too low from lowering it, turned my soundaktor off and programmed the windows up/down with the key fob. then took a nap before work. The Sleepstream app, a beanie to cover...