GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Boogy's GTI

1. Boogy's GTI

Used Neuspeed Power Module Part # 64.10.15 for sale!

Selling my barely used Neuspeed Power Module Part # 64.10.15. Was on my vehicle for less than 200 miles. Sold car due to family issues. My loss is your gain. Only asking $260 shipped and it includes a free GTI key chain :P
  2. Boogy's GTI

4 Sale - Forge Blow Off Valve for GTI or GOLF R

Selling my Forge Blow Off Valve which was removed from my 2016 GTI. Was only installed for about 400 miles! Selling for $180. Includes a free keyfob silicon cover [emoji14] Comes ready to install since I already did the hard part of cutting the vacuum tubes to length as described by their...
  3. Boogy's GTI

Loads of Parts for MK7 GTI 4 sale!

Selling the car so its back to stock. Items up for sale are: Forge BOV - $180 Shipped ( free fob protector in red included) Neuspeed tuner 64.10.15 - SOLD 034 Dogbone Insert V2 - SOLD. ( Free BMS Short Throw Clutch Stop included) USP Hatch Pop Kit - SOLD Front/Rear badge - SOLD Blue...
  4. Boogy's GTI

KBB Trade in values have me BAFFLED

So I am considering selling the GTI since my wife is now having medical issues and can not drive so no need for two cars. She has a 2014 durango which is the car I am planning on keeping due to the family. According to KBB, the 2016 GTI SE is worth more than a 2016 GTI Autobahn. It's pretty...
  5. Boogy's GTI

What did you do to your mk7 today?

It is simply amazing. Words can't express how happy I am with it. It's all pro's and no cons :)
  6. Boogy's GTI

FS: Injen Intake

Selling my Injen intake taking off my 16 GTI wil only about 250 miles on it. I bought it for the turbo sound but my lovely wife bought me a Forge BOV so I no longer want or need the intake. Looking to sell locally as shipping from CA is ridiculous. So anyone in the California Easy Bay area...
  7. Boogy's GTI

O I also did the clutch spring delete mod. Let see how that goes :p
  8. Boogy's GTI

I installed the Forge BOV and removed the Injen intake as the sole purpose of that was for sound. The Forge BOV delivers in so many ways, nice and quiet when cruising and really loud at WOT.
  9. Boogy's GTI

It was harder than the front but not too bad. I didn't break the stock one so that's good. I used a tiny flat head and a panel removal tool. I had the wife hold the hatch half way open for me. I used the flat head to gain some space for the panel tool and just pried it slowly around. The...
  10. Boogy's GTI

Installed front and rear badge
  11. Boogy's GTI

Tinted my windows. Rayno S6 15% all around, 5% strip on windshield.
  12. Boogy's GTI

I just installed the 034 dog bone insert version 2. Super easy mod and can't wait to test her out. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
  13. Boogy's GTI

Messed around with the front badge today. Just trying different things out. I plan on ordering a flat black badge with red background but for the moment this was fun.
  14. Boogy's GTI

I love my AWE catback too but it leaves alot of room for improvement. the pipes do not seal right, after a few miles they get loose. Getting the tips even is also a PITA. I ended up added a vibrant resonator to the track back portion to converted it to a touring because on the highway around...