GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by bluedoggiant

1. B

MK8 Golf R chassis & brakes part numbers

Just an update, I did end up installing those RS3 arms and they’re great. Whenever they wear I’m curious if the TTRS will fit as well.
  2. B

KW Street comfort coilovers - brief review

Does anyone have experience with these compared to the Eqt balanced line? I am currently on MSS+ stock dcc struts. Nice ride but too low. Need an adjustable height coil over so I can get some ground clearance back. Looking for the most comfortable ride but want to be able to change rebound...
  3. B

Strut mount/bearing, rear OE stone guards, & brake fluid for sale

I know someone needs strut mounts/bearings. Get a discounted OE set today.
  4. B

Metal oil pan

I’ve been running an iabed pan for several years. I can attest in the winter it takes forever to reach temp and may never actually reach temp. Other night I was cruising down interstate in 27F at 70mph in 6th gear, oil temp would not go over 145 even after 30+ minutes. That said, not too...
  5. B

IS20 for sale

My notifications for this forum apparently stopped working, apologies for no responses. This item is still available, please send a private message if interested.
  6. B

Strut mount/bearing, rear OE stone guards, & brake fluid for sale

These items are all still for sale if anyone wants them.
  7. B

VAQ E-diff for sale (+ DSG mount)

These two items are still for sale if anyone wants them.
  8. B

P0413 code

All, I may have finally found the final and ultimate fix for this code. I have been fighting this code for many years, it's always been an electrical issue. Once replaced the valve (useless, because the valve was fine). Replaced the wiring and plug and that fixed it for a little bit until it...
  9. B

MK7 ACC radar adjustment without calibration board

Best to call around multiple dealers and stress you really just want the error to go away, if its possible, without going through a full calibration. May the best price win.
  10. B

MK7 ACC radar adjustment without calibration board

Interesting, so I guess the OPs suggestions only work if there is a wall in front of the vehicle? I don’t believe I had tried that when I had this issue, ended up going to dealer.
  11. B

I'm fascinated, I love retrofits like this. Will need to do some research to find how exactly it's different and if it would play well with the GTI electrics.
  12. B

It makes sense that the flanged shaft is different, considering manuals and DSGs use different axles, thanks for sharing.
  13. B

Which part number are you referring to? I also had no idea Golf R's had faster racks...I'm intrigued... Updated post to reflect this E-Diff was serviced religiously every 30k miles since new.
  14. B

I wouldn’t have a clue, I would imagine it’s quite involved. I removed this one because I had to remove my DSG for an RMS job, and I had a brand new e-diff for dirt cheap. I thought f it why not since it’s very simple to install it the DSG is already out.