GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Bigworm420

1. B

BMS JB Stage 1 Released

I've got a '20 gti S 6speed w twintercooler & charge/discharge pipes, stock box w k&n filter, intake hose & elbow, & turbo muffler delete. No downpipe yet. I have a NPM but want to upgrade & still keep warranty. Is an upgraded clutch something I should be looking into? What kind of numbers would...
  2. B

Mods you're wasting money on...

What weather stripping? On the hood or the cowl? What improvement does that make?
  3. B

Mods you're wasting money on...

All I can say is the difference from when I installed my neuspeed power module before I added all my "bolt-ons" to after I installed everything is very noticeable. I still have stock air box but removed snow guard & added k&n airfilter, turbo inlet pipe, tmd, turbo discharge pipe, twintercooler...
  4. B

Still trying to understand my new jb4

I thought the gti version was the group 2?
  5. B

Neuspeed module

I assume you're tuned, correct?
  6. B

Neuspeed module

Don't know how believable, but this is whats on the can of TORCO
  7. B

Neuspeed module

I also heard of TORCO & many swear by it. A 32oz can in 10 gallons is something like +11 octane. That would be 104 octane using 93... for $130/case of 6, 32oz cans... $28/1 can. Kind of expensive but maybe worth checking out?
  8. B

Neuspeed module

& im also still equipped w the stock clutch so would/could that be an issue running the higher torque?
  9. B

Neuspeed module

Do I have to make any mechanical upgrades to be able to run e85?
  10. B

Neuspeed module

What would I need to do to be able to run 100+ octane gas? Or e85? Probably a pro tune, huh?
  11. B

Neuspeed module

No, im putting all my faith in that stuff at all. + its too expensive to run all the time! I always run 93 anyway but a little boost now & then can't hurt. I dumped a can of the Royal Purple octane booster in to try it first & it was a little jerky on my way to to top my car off, but once filled...
  12. B

Neuspeed module

So what i did was picked up a can of Octanoum (supposed to add 6 points) & added it to a full tank of 93, so octane is probably about 99 give or take, & left it on the 5psi setting & Holy Shit! U could already feel the difference using the module but the octane boost REALLY made a difference...
  13. B

Neuspeed module

Ok, now I found instructions showing two separate switches & is says both must be in the same position. Wonder why it has two separate switches then? I'll have to just keep both of them in the down position then because I'm just running 93 octane. But I think I'll give them a call tomorrow...
  14. B

Neuspeed module

I've been looking on the website & they only show it having one switch, up is 100 octane & down is 91. But I've read u can switch between 5psi & 7psi along w switching between 91 & 100. Mine has two separate switches so im assuming one is for psi & the other is for octane. Can't figure out which...