GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Beechy2

1. B

GTI Clunk

https://youtube.com/shorts/uOn81iXgKUI?feature=share
  2. B

GTI Clunk

It actually started a couple months after the to mount was replaced…
  3. B

GTI Clunk

It’s got 55k atm. Had the top mount recently replaced as it was creaking. Also had the sway bar end links replaced too as one had gone.
  4. B

GTI Clunk

Hi guys, I’ve asked on Facebook but not had much luck. I’ve got this clunk noise happening every time I turn the steering wheel right. It only clunks once per turn and is coming from the front right side. I’ve taken the car to my technician and he couldn’t figure out what is was even after...
  5. B

Mk7 suspension issues/noises/advice. CLICK HERE FIRST!

Just replaced the pads, the clips come attached to them.
  6. B

This is exactly what happened to my car. It wouldn’t clunk when I had the brakes applied! So took it to a mechanic to check the brakes and turns out you could move the brake pads by about a centimetre up and down!! The design of the pads is really poor with clips either end holding them in which...
  7. B

Front Caliper noise......(both)

Hi David, do you still have this video? I have a rattle noise when going over bumps but seems to stop when I’m braking. thanks
  8. B

Hey Tom. Hmmm ok well let us know if you find anything. I must admit mine is only when the car hits bumps, nothing to do with steering left or right.
  9. B

Haha yep, any idea what it could be though?
  10. B

Hi guys, New to the forum here and a recent MK7 GTI owner! I’m having problems with my front suspension. I have a big creak happening when going over speed bumps etc I.E when the suspension is compressed/uncompressed. I’m also getting a very bad clunk/rattle when hitting sudden/shock bumps in...