GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by baymax7

1. B

Mk8 GTI to be revealed in March

Not a fan of the shifter. Everything else, I think it looks good.
  2. B

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Nice color. Plans? Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  3. B

Not today, but I upgraded the intercooler and did an IE Stage 1 ECU and DSG tune. Had a bit of an issue but thanks to some good customer service and help from a local shop I eventually did what I wanted to do. Next is to install that lower engine cover. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  4. B

No base Golf?

This doesn't surprise me, I rarely see base Golf's on the lot but I see a ton of GTI's.
  5. B

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Headlights, taillights, rear bumper (reflectors are different), front bumper appearance. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  6. B

I had a dent in the same spot when I came back from an underway. Had someone do PDR on it.
  7. B

Put on gloss black mirror caps and replaced my driver side turn signal light after damaging the driver side rear view mirror a couple of days ago. The turn signal was cracked into a couple of pieces and the original mirror cap lost both clips. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  8. B

Installed Koni Yellows and Emmanuelle Design Rear Sway Bar today.
  9. B

Washed, put meguairs fast finish, and applied gummi pfledge. Since you asked. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  10. B

https://pgperformance.com/srs-roof-spoiler-addon-gti-s-for-mk7-with-side-panels.html
  11. B

Finally installed this spoiler extension Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  12. B

Got the APR Roll Control Lowering Springs installed.
  13. B

Upgraded to the automatic hatch pop kit from uspmotorsports. Also washed the car. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  14. B

Congratulations on your GTI. It's a fantastic car as is. Modding really depends on what you're goals are. If you have no problem with risking getting denied on warranty claims mod to your hearts content. If you are but you're itching for more power, go for the jb4. My advise for you is wait on...