GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by BackToVWs

1. B

2014 JDM Honda Fit RS

Spend 40 grand for a k20 crz Sent from my SAMSUNG-Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk2
  2. B

Honda and Acura's Lineup in the Years Coming

couldn't a non-hybrid CRZ be an absolute KILLER, if they lose some of that hybrid weight? I've seen videos of K20 CRZs and they are everything the car SHOULD have been from the start
  3. B

Holy shit...leasing an Evo X GSR for $259/month

so, aside from 0-60 from a dig, and Auto crossing, why wouldn't I choose a Focus ST (non-tangerine crap interior colors) over a $10k MORE Evo X?
  4. B

Whats the best AWD car

can anyone here honestly tell me, from the DRIVERS SEAT, how the EVO and STI feel differently from each other? Does one have a worse interior? Both cost a LOT, but is there a Mitsu equivalent to the WRX BASE (see, the WRX base is only 24 grand, and is actually faster 0-60 than the STI....)
  5. B

Bye bye GTI, hello BMW 135is ...

Its getting MUCH tougher to find a non molested one nowadays, just saying. Id rather pay $25k for ab absolutely mint e46, but everything i find on auto trader is 60k miles +, or modded to hell Sent from my SAMSUNG-Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk2
  6. B

Wtf are you talking about Sent from my SAMSUNG-Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk2
  7. B

Thats actually a **** ton of money... No way can i afford this car , even with a gti trade in Sent from my SAMSUNG-Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk2
  8. B

Unbelievably jealous. The 135 is a dream car of mine. Im still not a 100 % fan of the pot belly side profile, but its a wicked car Sent from my SAMSUNG-Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk2
  9. B

Do you think the 2013 accord v6 coupe is better...

Im curious what you think about the fiesta st. On one hand, family car roots. On the other, it's pretty raw by modern standards Sent from my SAMSUNG-Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk2
  10. B

Well if the 2015 mustang is out of this world id much rather get that in v6 Sent from my SAMSUNG-Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk2
  11. B

An interesting but small sighted view of the world Sent from my SAMSUNG-Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk2
  12. B

Accotd has a lot more tech than any autobahn, sadly. Autobahn interior is simpler, but similar quality Sent from my SAMSUNG-Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk2
  13. B

... Thank a mkvi gti? The accord certainly has a lot more tech, much faster, but a lot more expensive (34k) I also am not completely sold on the accords center stack, with its 3(!) screens But i can only wonder how that much lauded honda shifter feels, aling with that 5.4 0-60. Sort of luke a...
  14. B

Thinking of getting a WRX

Fast car, but one of the worst interiors in the biz, with that teeny nav and vomit inducing red mesh seats Sent from my SAMSUNG-Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk2
  15. B

FR-S picked up today. Compared to my TDI....

Thw frs is such a flop... Limp power train... So uninspiring. Hope you enjoy it with that shifter. At least resale will be high Sent from my SAMSUNG-Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk2