GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by B Evil

1. B

Finally tuned the 1.8 with Eurodyne software

After many months of research and debating, I decided to flash the car with the Power Tap tool from Eurodyne. At first, I had issues with all three of the files (89 octane, 91 octane, and 93 octane) at WOT. The EDC light would illuminate and could not be reset until I cycled the ignition. I...
  2. B

Audi A3 Sportback exhaust...

Does anyone know if an exhaust system for a 2009 Audi A3 Sportback would fit the 2016 Golf?
  3. B

Looking for pictures/opinions of 15%-18% tinted windows specifically...

Hello, I am having my Tornado Red Golf tinted next week and I'm on the fence between Suntek Carbon 18% or 25%. I am looking for pictures and opinions of cars with similar tint percentage. I had 17% Viper tint on one of my vehicles at one point but that had a broader front window and side windows...
  4. B

Eurodyne 1.8T TSI tune

Hello, Has anyone flashed their vehicle yet with the Eurodyne software for the 1.8T? I'm strongly considering this tuner above all the others and just looking for some reviews. Thank you.
  5. B

Any tried the Revo tune yet for the 1.8T?

Hello, I am new to this forum and have yet to find anyone that has posted about trying the Revo flash for their 1.8 TSI. If any of you have the Revo software, what do you think? Have you tried the lesser octane tune with the OBD2 port switch?