GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Bäsemödel

1. B

WTB: (1) 18x7.5” Audi Peeler

Due to a recent accident, I am in need to (1) replacement peeler in 18x7.5 et54. If you have one, please let me know. Thanks folks!
  2. B

Bäsemödel: 1.8 TSi Project

So far so good on my car! Water pump and then had to replace the turbo due to wastegate failure (around 80k) and I have had two different water ingress issues in the trunk and passenger door... other than that, no other issues. I need to do LCAs at some point soon... its all maintenance stuff...
  3. B

ah that's very kind thank you! its been a really fun process and I have learned a ton and met so many cool people... I will say, I am getting some pretty horrendous peeling of my helix lights and front bumper... it doesn't look great at all... not a thing I want to spend money on but as soon as...
  4. B

Hey everyone its been a real long time... my hobby attention has, over the years, found its way towards other things so modding efforts have given way to more maintenance efforts... car has been, until this week, great and is about to hit 140k... I just had to take it in for the water pump and...
  5. B

Anyone is SEPA have VCDS that can help a guy out?

In Lancaster PA specifically… I believe I have a wheel speed sensor that has failed, just need a vagcom cable to scan… and yes I will buy one after this… thanks very much!
  6. B

FS: MK7 Golf Leatherette Seats

Bumps Bumpterton
  7. B

FS: MK7 Golf Leatherette Seats

hey its been awhile! i want these out of my basement! make me an offer for some or all of these seats!
  8. B

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Wiring and coding for turn signal usage on the LED tails! Thrilled to finally have orange markers all the way around the car...
  9. B

Smoked Euro Tails!
  10. B

Movie and TV Recommendations

the OA on netflix was pretty amazing, if you havent watched Stranger Things, it is my opinion that you are missing out on something great... in the total opposite direction, the show Letterkenny is hilarious and a current favorite...
  11. B

The Model 3 ruined my life

I too test drove a 3 (i have no intentions of buying one but there was a test drive being hosted in my area) and it was amazing... only you can decide if you want to be on the bleeding edge of the EV world or if you want to wait until things are more "stable". Whats the lead time on a model 3...
  12. B

Re-install of the OEM style rear spoiler as the double stick tape was starting to fail... great day for car work!
  13. B

Anyone like blues (music)?

love me some blues... listen to the new KWS record yet?