GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by avim28

1. A

Drenched rear seat!!!

Hi guys, anyone able to help or relate to an issue i have discovered... my rear passenger seat on the driver side is drenched. Having looked around to see if anything is the obvious cause.. i found a puddle of water in the boot where the spare wheel is. Any ideas where this water has come from...
  2. A

LED Fog light conversion

Has anyone on here attempted to swap out the existing fog light unit and replace it with something like the one below? Would be interested to know what this would involve and if it is as simple as a plug n play unit...
  3. A

Help with Navigation 2014 TDI GT

Hi folks, hoping someone can help. I today picked up my car and after leaving the dealership i bought it from realised that there is no SD card for the navigation for maps. I fully intend to speak with the dealer tomorrow once open, but i have the feeling they will encourage me to part ways with...
  4. A

Thoughts on these Rear LED lights

I just wanted to get some opinions on these rear LED lights? are they close to looking like any OEM lights? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LED-REAR-TAIL-LIGHTS-LDVWG5-VW-GOLF-MK-VII-2013-2014-2015-2016-RED-SMOKE/282479456299?epid=2167452022&hash=item41c516702b:g:HmQAAOSwvD5aHs8p
  5. A

7.5 Active Info Display Retrofit?

Has anyone in the UK had a stab at upgrading the stock dials in their golf to the 7.5 active info display? I believe it has been done before and would be interested to know if this has been tried by anyone on here? Seems pretty difficult to get hold of the part in the UK too. Part number...
  6. A

Avi's Tungsten Silver TDI GT

First post, so i thought id share with you all the new motor. I went for a 2014 2.0 TDI GT Bluemotion in Tungsten Silver. Previous to this i have owned a 2011 VW CC TDI GT, BMW 120D, Seat Ibiza and Ford Focus. I pick up the new car on Friday and i am excited to say the least. I am already...