GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by avenali312

1. avenali312

CSB3: Rice Buys A Minivan

Our 2022 CR-V that we bought new has been perfect. Far more comfortable for any longer road trip than my MK7.
  2. avenali312

Water cooling is more efficient.
  3. avenali312

Yup haha. The medical term for it is "multidirectional instability." Basically, there was no accident or anything, that's just the way those joints formed. Honestly, when it slides out, it's not really painful. It's definitely jarring since you can't move it anymore, but at least up to this...
  4. avenali312

I have some minor shoulder instability, it's just been that way my whole life, to the point where if I move either one quickly in the wrong way they can dislocate. It's slowly gotten worse as I age, but does get better when I do my PT like I'm supposed to. Everyone that I've talked to said to...
  5. avenali312

Nice! My 1995 GT Performer that I've had since new. Just got some repop GT LP-5 tires. Next up is new grips because these ones are a gooey, disintegrating mess at the moment, and then it will be ridable again.
  6. avenali312

Cars and Bids, BAT, etc.

This photo threw me off for a second until I read everything else haha
  7. avenali312

@aspro_gti I think it was you that brought this up when we were discussing sport trucks. Here's your (or whoever mentioned it) chance! https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2001-ford-f-150-svt-lightning-26/
  8. avenali312

Is that actually finalized yet? I thought they were still in the process, and it could take a while.
  9. avenali312

In process: Alibaba GTI build

That little filter next to the main air filter is the SAI filter.
  10. avenali312

Says the human using words like "cap, based, and fr fr." And no, I don't know what any of those words mean haha
  11. avenali312

Think it's a coincidence that he has been banned and this shows up shortly after? P.s. I did report it as spam haha
  12. avenali312

Sorry, I've been away for the weekend. Podiatrist is the easy answer for something as serious as your diagram is showing. I just had an appointment at a sports podiatrist (a little different, because he focuses on and is a big time runner himself). Realized my left arm swing is affecting my...
  13. avenali312

Windshield Replacement: OEM or Aftermarket?

Interesting. I'm pretty sure this is what came on my car from the factory on my 2015, at least I seem to remember this name under the VW logo. It has held up well in the way of chips and stuff, but the passenger side has always been a little wavy when looking from the driver's seat.
  14. avenali312

Yeah, I tend to agree even though my current role is with a company of only about 2,500 employees and is private haha.