GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Asco200

1. A

Damage under side skirt

thanks guys , ill try contact some body shop near me and hopefully fix it.
  2. A

Damage under side skirt

Hello , my car has a deep dent/damage under the side skirt area and need suggestions on best way to fix it / get it back to normal. Thanks
  3. A

Seat belt buckle adjustment

Ah I see , thank you
  4. A

Seat belt buckle adjustment

Hello I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this but for some reason my passenger side seat belt buckle is sticking upwards , it was definitely a bit down and towards the seat rather than sticking up and I can’t push it down or move it down at all. Any suggestions ?
  5. A

Power folding Mirrors

Hello , im trying to get power folding mirrors from ECP (UK) but its only the mirrors and dont come with the door control unit. I was wondering if i can buy that separate or if i have to buy the whole kit together for them to work. I understand that they need to be coded and was wondering if...
  6. A

Need help finding LED lights mk7

Hello , I have a mk7 TDI 2013 with standard headlights and would like to replace them for LED golf R/GTI style headlights. I have found some on eBay and other sites but not sure which is the best/easiest to buy without too much coding etc. Has anyone upgraded theirs ? If so which one did you buy...