GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Amarna

1. A

dq381 noise, has anyone ever heard anything like this?

In December i was told that my gearbox (DQ381) had an reply from Volkswagen. They told me that the oil pump have a tendecy too come lose. The prosedure where that they flash the ecu with the latest software and some parameters is set too keep an extra eye on the pump. Test drive the car for just...
  2. A

Golf R MK7.5 -17 DJHA Blown Engine ~120 000km

Yes i do, and its been on the car stock before tuning without issues.
  3. A

Oh, and yesterday i also loged timing retard on all cylinders, i thought if maybe a bad injector and it runs hot, but i did some serious pulls on the higway and for just a bref moment i saw some 2-3 degrees of timing retard on cyl 2, but that was it.
  4. A

But i have some problems and maybe some one can point me in a direction. The ECU and TCU are now back to stock, but the engine has rough idle when coldstart. Before i installed the intake i cleaned the intake valves as good as i could. I get misfires on idle and when i engine brake, and it is on...
  5. A

I would like to leave the gearbox in the car, just take the engine out. Some one who have done it that way?
  6. A

So, picked up my baby on April 20 2023 with a bigger Turbo och Stage 2 software (ECU/TCU) (Tuned on Dyno) 465hp/562Nm Then on my way home from work, May 4 2023 the Engine went boom! Here are som pics of the mayhem.
  7. A

Golf R Haldex Part Number & Cost?

Did my 100k km service today and happy i removed the Haldex pump. No matter what i did i could not get the pump running via VCDS so will take the car back next week and re check oil.
  8. A

Aborted- safety reasons VCDS

Hahaha yeah its lovely hot! Let me know how it went!
  9. A

Around 3.6 - 3.7 volt
  10. A

Turbosystems Supercore Stage 0

Nice, appreciate the tip!
  11. A

I had this problem also, what i found when doing it was that when i logged the voltage via vcds with ignition on it showed one number, when i then started the engine i got another voltage. Maybe i did something wrong but i went adjusting and got a feel for it so the voltage was right with engine...
  12. A

APR DTR6054 Direct Turbocharger Replacement System

Just a friendly tip regarding Turbo swap. Since the oil return line is rubber it can stretch a little. Keep the return line connected after you have fix all the rest. Then gently force the Turbo off the head and rotate it 90 degrees so it lays on its ”back” and then you have the bolt fronting...
  13. A

Turbosystems Supercore Stage 0

Nice choice, heard good things about TT Turbos. For sure, in that case it will be a costum dyno tune.