GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by AlltrackIdiot

1. AlltrackIdiot

2017 Alltrack se Front seats $500

Hey guys up for grabs are a set of front seats out of a 2017 Alltrack se. Awesome condition, comfy seats. Driver seat recline adjustment is powered. Located on Camano island, Washington. Asking $500, shoot me an offer.
  2. AlltrackIdiot

IS38 turbo wastegate flapper movement

Calling all turbo pros! I’m trying to get some expertise on whether or not this turbo is worth running anymore. The wastegate actuator arm snapped and I’m at a crossroads on whether or not to replace the actuator or whole turbo. Turbo is an IS38 from my alltrack, turbo only has 20k miles on it...
  3. AlltrackIdiot

WTB Mk7 rear wiper motor with arm and bolts

No rush man thanks!
  4. AlltrackIdiot

Dude you’re incredible. I’ll message you my address!
  5. AlltrackIdiot

Dude that would be immense! Thank you!
  6. AlltrackIdiot

Hey all, I’m looking for someone who’s recently done a rear wiper delete and wants to sell the motor and hardware for the wiper. The previous owner of my car did the wiper delete and I want to reverse it. Also willing to trade for the wiper delete that’s on my car as well. Not sure the brand...
  7. AlltrackIdiot

P00AF00 Wastegate

Unfortunately that one’s long gone, gonna have to buy new. I’m wondering which one is less prone to failing, because 20k miles seems kinda ridiculous for a water gate actuator to fail.
  8. AlltrackIdiot

P00AF00 Wastegate

So the actuator arm snapped and the mechanism inside the actuator was locked up from over retracting. I wonder if it was from having a hard time moving the wastegate… but I never got any over or under boost conditions and moving the wastegate by hand is pretty smooth. Will definitely lube the...
  9. AlltrackIdiot

P00AF00 Wastegate

That’s what I’m thinking. That’s the thing, is the actuator arm moves very freely.
  10. AlltrackIdiot

P00AF00 Wastegate

Turbo has been on the car for about two years, around 20k miles. As far as the actuator goes I’m assuming it was the one that comes with the IHI is38. I bought this car a year ago, already upgraded. All the work was done by ach tuning. Owner said this was the turbo he ordered...
  11. AlltrackIdiot

P00AF00 Wastegate

Hey guys, I’ve got a 2017 Alltrack with an is38 that just threw the p00af code. Ive found that I’m able to move the waste gate actuator by hand, and it’ll stay in whatever position I leave it in.. does that sound normal or does that sound like I’ve got a bad actuator? I’ve heard the springs in...