GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ajulian422

1. ajulian422

FOLLOW MY BUILD: 2015 GTI Reflex Silver 2-Door 6spd Manual

Thinking of getting a trans mount next for my 6-speed manual, anyone have any suggestions? Please let me know what you all are rocking!
  2. ajulian422

BEEN A WHILE BUT I'M BACK! I have done a few upgrades this summer during quarantine, and more to come now that I have a full-time job again! I got a summer set of wheels and tires. Hankook Ventus V12 Evo2 235/40/18 with Aodhan ah09 wheels 18x8.5 et35 in bronze. About 19lbs/wheel, and the...
  3. ajulian422

WTB: GTI aftermarket intercooler, stock location

Looking for an aftermarket intercooler for my mk7 GTI, stock location NOT front mount
  4. ajulian422

I appreciate the love! Hoping to work with some companies and get some new products soon!
  5. ajulian422

Hey everyone, I wanted to start a build thread for my GTI now that I am getting into photography. Hoping to work with some companies in the near future, so follow along for reviews on new performance products! I'd be more than happy to help anyone out and input from everyone else! Here's a list...
  6. ajulian422

SOLD ----- FS: 19” OEM Golf R Cadiz - $800

Sorry man, just saw this. I’m actually picking up a set of wheels next week. GLWS
  7. ajulian422

SOLD ----- FS: 19” OEM Golf R Cadiz - $800

where in Virginia are you located? I'm in NJ and would be willing to meet if you're interested
  8. ajulian422

PLEASE DELETE WTB: 19" Silver Pretoria or 18" Black Pretoria Wheels

Looking for a set of pretoria wheels. Either 19" silver, or 18" black. Doesn't matter to me which one, just want a set of prets. Would prefer them to have tires, but no big deal if they don't. Cash in hand, ready to buy, willing to pay for shipping.
  9. ajulian422

19" VW Pretoria For Sale

Wish this was a set of 4 I'd buy them. GLWS
  10. ajulian422

FT: 2019 GLI 35th Anniversary Wheels

Interested to see how these would look on my mk7 GTI..
  11. ajulian422

DELETE DELETE WTB: 18" OEM VW Wheels

Not interested in Dallas wheels either. Just edited the post, thank you though
  12. ajulian422

DELETE DELETE WTB: 18" OEM VW Wheels

Looking for a set of OEM VW wheels, but NOT Austins, Dallas or Englishtowns. Please let me know what you guys have
  13. ajulian422

WTB: OEM Nogaro/Mallory/Peeler Wheels

Hit a pothole the other day and now have a bend in one of the wheels. If anyone in the Lehigh Valley area is selling OEM Nogaro, Mallory or Peeler wheels. Please contact me. Willing to buy. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. ajulian422

WTB: GTI Sport Nogaro or GLI Mallory wheels NJ ONLY

Interested in the Nogaro wheels or Mallory wheels for my 2015 GTI. Pm if have anything Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk