GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Adam071406

1. A

Aftermarket heads?

Who is the top MK7R flex-fuel tuner?
  2. A

Aftermarket heads?

Thank you. For some reason I was thinking unitronic was IE, lol. I totally overlooked IE. How is your stage 2+ 93oct map compared to APR stage 2 93oct high torque? Would I lose power running IE’s flex-fuel tune with 93 in the tank?
  3. A

Aftermarket heads?

In what respects?
  4. A

Aftermarket heads?

Who are the best flex-fuel tuners that support clients in the u.s. ?
  5. A

Aftermarket heads?

So they a inline C2H6O sensor and then swap between E10,E30 & E50 tune files or do they use lambda to achieve flex fuel?
  6. A

Aftermarket heads?

Do these kits/tunes utilize the oem ecm or do they require a standalone engine controller?
  7. A

Aftermarket heads?

I don’t want 500whp, well 500whp would be nice…, but I am not fixed on big power. , I saw this video and it had me wondering what was left on the table in terms of power for the MK7R. I know the head they use isn’t available for LHD TSI’s but it still had me interested in what a higher flowing...
  8. A

Aftermarket heads?

What size injectors?
  9. A

Turbocharger question

how do rate their tune for E10/93oct ?
  10. A

Turbocharger question

Do they utilize the OEM ECM to achieve flex-fueling?
  11. A

Turbocharger question

I’m unfamiliar with Cobb or other tuners, but IE emailed me recently that they do not support flex-fuel tuning for the MK7R currently, only the MK8 is supported.
  12. A

CAI question

400 crank torque/ 400 crank HP
  13. A

Turbocharger question

Is there reputable remote tuners or tuning available for the MK7? Is flex-fuel a thing for the 2017 MK7R?
  14. A

Aftermarket heads?

Yes, canned tune. What are some people doing to achieve 500WHP? Given that I’m limited to 93 octane until a flex-fuel kit is available for the MK7R, and I don’t want to give up any low end torque or efficiency in the low RPM range by swapping to a larger turbo.