GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 68wooley

1. 68wooley

Any meetups in the Aurora/Denver area?

Ah man - that's awful. Let us know if we can help in any way. And - sorry guys - I'm a maybe too. Been cleaning up after barfing children all day - if no improvement by the morning I'll be grounded.
  2. 68wooley

The two are not necessarily unrelated...:P
  3. 68wooley

FS: 19" Englishtowns / OE Conti Sportcontacts

These are off my 2019 R which was first registered in 11/2019. Tires and wheels had 8700 miles on them when I took them off about 6 weeks ago. Wheels are near perfect and tires have lots of tread left. I'll get more photos up tomorrow. $1000 for the set and I can deliver in the Front Range area.
  4. 68wooley

10th should work for me. Guess I should come along to make sure y'all don't get lost :)
  5. 68wooley

Holiday weekend might complicate things for some folks. Of course, being British (Scottish actually - we're the Puerto Ricans of Great Britain :) ), I don't recognize the holiday so I'm good with it...
  6. 68wooley

Golden Gate comes out on to Peak to Peak north of Blackhawk. You can switch it up and take Clear Creek Canyon road from Golden to Blackhawk, but I think Golden Gate is more fun to drive.
  7. 68wooley

On a Saturday? Honestly, either 6.30am or 6.30pm....
  8. 68wooley

Right - couple of route suggestions: Golden Gate / Peak to Peak / Coal Creek Canyon (about a 90 minute drive, starting from Golden) Squaw Pass Road to Idaho Springs (about an hour, starting from Wooly Mammoth parking lot off I70 just west of 470) Lakewood to Deckers via Foxton Road (about an...
  9. 68wooley

The classy alcoholics thread

Killkerran 12 year is my new goto single-malt scotch. From the same people that produce Springbank. It's a new distillery and the first batch of 12 year old is getting hard to find - might need to stock up. Also loving Branch and Barrel Colorado bourbon atm.
  10. 68wooley

Never got the memo apparently. :D Good to meet you all today - hope you are not too sunburnt. Next time we need to go earlier (or later) for quieter roads....
  11. 68wooley

That seems like a challenge. Group photo on 9News of us all pulled over or bust....
  12. 68wooley

We are the Puerto Rico of Aurora.
  13. 68wooley

I'm upgraded from "strong maybe" to "hell yes". Royal consent has been granted. :) Coming from Southlands (the bit of Aurora for people who think they are too posh to say they are from Aurora ;):))
  14. 68wooley

A variation on route 2 would be to head over Squaw Pass Road from Evergreen to Idaho Springs and back along I70. It's an epic drive, although probably a lot of bikes out on Saturday morning. However, as the newb, I'll go where I'm told :)
  15. 68wooley

New 2021s still arriving at dealers?

I bought my 2019 R 6 weeks ago. First registered 11/19 with 8300 miles on it. Paid $39,000 for it CPO, so I'm guessing you'll be good.