GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 1za h4

1. 1

FS: BEC Ed's mk7.5 style GTI for mk7 and Morimoto elite HID kit (Metro Atlanta)

Had these on for about 2k miles, excellent condition, no scratches or other issues. Will include the Morimoto Elite 5500k hid kit as well $550, prefer pickup in Atlanta metro/north of Atlanta, but will ship at buyer's expense
  2. 1

BEC Ed's mk7.5 style GTI for mk7 and Morimoto elite HID kit

Had these on for about 2k miles, excellent condition, no scratches or other issues. Will include the Morimoto Elite 5500k hid kit as well $550, prefer pickup in Atlanta metro/north of Atlanta, but will ship at buyer's expense
  3. 1

Thoughts on this paint repair idea?

Recently had a run-in with a shredded 18-wheeler tire while doing about 80, surprisingly enough the front bumper took very little damage. Small scratch on lowest lip, popped grille out of place (I popped it back in easily), and the biggest bit of damage was losing the tow eye cap :mad: Pretty...
  4. 1

Good paint shop in Atlanta/North GA?

Had a run in with tire shrapnel on our drive home from Memphis last week, scratched the bottom of the bumper and popped the grille out of place, but also lost the tow hook eye cover in the process. Looking for a good place to spray/match a primed cover if I pick one up from VW or DAP TIA
  5. 1

Help: ED Replica mk7.5 style headlights flickering

Just installed the Ed's mk7.5 replica headlights on my mk7 with the morimoto 5500 hid kit. Removal of old halogens and install of the new headlights was a breeze, but I am getting constant flickering in my passenger side LED DRL's. Has anyone experienced this issue? I did some research and it...
  6. 1

OBDEleven settings after tune?

I had to code my mk7.5 LED tails a few weeks ago and today I'm having it flashed with the GIAC stg 1 tune. Probably a dumb question, but will I have to redo the coding for the tails after the flash?
  7. 1

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Currently getting Neuspeed sport springs and a GIAC tune installed
  8. 1

mk7.5 led tails killallwipers rear delete debadged and washed/coated with sonax polymer net shield put on my euro mk7 front license plate
  9. 1

Installed mk7.5 oem led tails on my mk7 with zero's easy harness
  10. 1

Any good shops near Atlanta/Marietta/Kennesaw?

Proud new owner of a 2017 CSG GTI and I am looking for a place to have some springs installed in the metro Atlanta area. Any recommendations? I am not sure I have the courage just yet to do these myself, so I would rather just take it to a good german/vw/audi shop.
  11. 1

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Took your advice = removed side badge
  12. 1

Correct, I asked, they said no lol
  13. 1

Thanks for the info, I figured this was the issue. Also another "stupid" question: I attempted to remove the front license plate holder since they are not required in my state and of course it was drilled into the bumper. Do you think it would be possible to contact the dealer and ask them to...
  14. 1

I am not sure if this is a stupid question or not: I just picked up a CPO 2017 GTI Sport in CSG, and I noticed there is only a GTI side-badge on the passenger side fender...there is another mk7 GTI down the street from me (CSG as well) and he has the side badge on both fenders. Is this a...