GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Ok, @jay745 paypal me $3.
Fixed his car while I took a dump. Wiped with one hand sitting down, the other sending a message.
He won't spam the thread anymore, you're welcome.

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
Did he actually? What was it

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Amazing. Zrick gets the win. Was overthinking/testing all the fuses/relays. He told me to start swapping relays which will disable other things but also isolate the problem. Swapped r1 and r2 and it started up
Hell yeah. Thanks for the paypal!
Whiskey en route via doordash because I'm a baller keeping the economy alive, and Jay's car @Acadia18

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Now that I know @jay745 Jay's real name, I think he might be a Russian spy.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
This made my day though.

Screenshot 2022-12-02 at 14-29-55 Talk to me goose.png

cb1111

short time listener, long time ebay seller here.

eBay is stacked in favor of the customer 100% of the time. The seller did a classic bait and switch scam on you. Tell him you’ll only resolve the strike when you receive the product you were sold, in the condition advertised.

I would also state the return label needs to be in the box, or you expect a partial return of $25 to cover disposal of the trash he sent you.

At NO time should you retract your strike, don’t even mention that word. You will “resolve” it when it’s made right by the seller. Honestly, he’s banking on you just eating it.
Yep, the seller said he'd send it and I should be sure to close my complaint. I responded with "I will, of course, resolve the issue once I receive the correct item" and he's gone silent since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.