GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
My peppers sprouted it's first little chode 🤗
20220629_165910.jpg

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I have a single CineStill roll, believe its a 800iso. Really only want to use it on my Ilford for night photos specifically since that's what it was made for lol

is it that 800T roll? That's exactly the one I wanna try, and only at night haha

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Thanks!
There's actually a dev lab on the bottom floor of my building, pretty lucky there. I've been tryna bug my friend to teach me how to develop -- he's got all the chemicals and such. We signed up for a film printing class at the end of July I'm pretty stoked for. They're gonna teach us how to do all the fine tuning to negatives to get nice prints.

Used to do black and white production with my grandfather in his home darkroom. Was a pretty memorable time with the man. I can see it being a great way to slow the world down these days.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
My work study job at Northeastern in the late 70's, early 80's was running the photography darkroom, doing all the grunt work for the budding photojournalists. I always felt that they would have learned a lot more by taking part in the process. At the time I was shooting with a Leica M3, mostly Gold 100/200 and Tri-X B&W. Getting free time at the Beseler and free chems and paper was the best part of the job.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Love to see it.

I am a big fan of film photography and have both Minolta's SRT 200 and 202. My 202 sadly had a torn fabric screen and the prism is super dirty/dusty so I just have it to show now since I can't use it.
My dad had a Minolta with several lenses for it. He gave it to me forever ago. I ended up giving it to my son because he was taking a bunch of photography classes in college and was loving shooting with and developing film. I’m not sure which model his was, though.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
nvm on the last post. I dug the Zfc style when it was first announced! And they have all the dials on top, which fixes my gripes about Nikons. How's it feel?

But I'm a Fujifilm slut. I've got a secondhand X-H1 that is a mega beast. Hoping they announce an X-T5 later this year, I may upgrade to that.
It feels really good and natural in the hand, despite not having grips, which I saw they do offer for them (and they don’t take away from the look).

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn

CSB 2: Phur Has Phorum Phocused On Photography​

Phixed that Phur you.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Friday cannot come soon enough. fortunately I have the 4th off from work but i am still on call for work through that time....

anyone doing anything fun for the holiday weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.