GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2017 GTi PP at VIR

Mini7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTi Sport PP
Hey anytime you want to run the same weekend as myself. PCA allows students to request an instructor. Not sure with Chin as I have not run with them. If you are in a solo run group, I will be able to take you out in my car.

I will take another look at your video and give you some pointers on where you can improve. It took me a few events to get the GTi figured out. Still a work in progress.

I’ve seen cars spin out at the kink on the front straight and have brakes fail going into Turn 1. The front straight Armco will reduce the run off in these areas.
I understand why they added the Armco in the T13-14 complex. In the wet anyone misjudging braking or having an issue will still likely ricochet back onto the track. This will prevent cars from going straight and potentially collecting another car going around T14.

I’m about to up the front springs to 9k. Already at 12k rear. MCS makes a good coil over.

Mini7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTi Sport PP
Howdy, I joined this forum specifically for this post/sub-forum. (I'm also on a VW Racers group on Facebook, but I miss old forums where information stays and is relatively easy to search, not lost and hard to find based on whatever the current algorithm is).

I have a 2019 GTI Rabbit Edition (DSG) that I took to VIR last weekend with the Tidewater Sports Car Club. This was my 2nd day on track at VIR, and first time out with the VW. I previously tracked a 2011 Mazda2 that had way too much money sunk into it over the ~8 years I drove it. It met a wall last summer at Mid-Ohio during Sundae Cup TT with Gridlife and the GTI is the replacement. For reference, the 97whp Mazda2 with highly developed suspension ran a 2.38.1 at VIR Full last February with TSCC. I had a friend (who has a few TT5 class wins with NASA) run a 2.35.4 in the 2, mostly carrying more speed through South Bend and Hog Pen same day. The Sunday last year was snowed out so only got a single day on track at VIR.

For reference it was my first time back on track since the Mid-Ohio accident where I hit the inside tire wall at 55mph sideways per the data, stock belts and seats... no HANS/Hybrid-S at the time... ended up with a concussion that lasted over a week. Poor balance, blacked out once, etc. Definitely could have been far worse. There is video floating around from the view of the car behind me somewhere. In a nutshell guy ahead of me dipped two off and made a huge dust cloud. This just happened to be on my first attempted "flyer" lap and was full tilt at 90mph at the apex, can't really lift at that point, I had no visual reference for track limits (my first weekend there, early on the second day), dipped two off myself not knowing it, hooked and spun to the inside.

Details on the 2 if you care are all documented here: https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/f...t-2011-mazda2-for-track-dayhpde/177202/page1/

I bought a Hybrid-S before going back on track. One of the primary reasons for buying the GTI is it's a MUCH safer crash structure than most other vehicles in it's class. While my Mazda2 didn't have a front impact, the chances of a wheel crushing the pedal box and mangling your feet is very real in that thing. I did not want something that would NEED a full cage, etc because then I've got something I can't enjoy on the street. I wanted something that needed minimal screwing with to not be painfully slow. GTI capable of low 2:20s - high 2:10s when driven properly first that bill. Also it's just a nice car to drive in general on the street. I love this thing.

Onto last weekend:

I worked my speed up throughout the day on Saturday. Ultimately did several 2:28s over a few sessions, with my single best lap being a 2:26.05. Weather was about 65F-70F on Saturday when I ran quickest.

Car info:
Bone stock 2019 GTI Rabbit Edition aside from fresh DS2500 pads and Zimmerman rotors from FCP (this is part of my strategy to keep consumable costs down... hah), Motul 600 fluid, on 225/40R18 Michelin PS A/S 3+ on stock wheels, with the following VCDS adaptations done:

Code:
APPLIED ADAPTATIONS:

03 Brakes

- Brake booster - 25004 (stock 5, set to 2)

- Expanded differential lock (XDS)- 20103 (stock standard, set to weak)

- Straight ahead brake stabilization - 25757 (stock activated, set to not activated)

- Hydralic Brake Assistant - 11966 (stock normal, set to not activated)

---------------------------------------------------------------

32 Differential locks

- Acoustic measure: wiring logic (stock standard, set to increased traction)

A9 Structure borne sound

- Volume of structure borne noise actuator (stock 100, set to 0)

I also have the ABS module coded to allow TCS/VSC full off, but I actually just ran the car in ASR Sport mode the entire weekend. Had no problems and it didn't intervene to the point of being noticeable, etc.

Video of my quickest lap:

Definitely have another 3 sec in it just as it sits. Mostly through turns 2-3, the esses, exiting Oak Tree, and through Hog Pen. A lot of the corner exit issues were form me leaving the DSG in "S" mode and not manually downshifting it. I was primarily trying to focus on the driving line on Saturday. Unfortunately on Sunday I only got one session in (but pulled off a 2:26.97) in 45F conditions... with an umbrella on track between T13/14 that I'm guessing flew out of someone's car :rolleyes: ... I was tired as hell and didn't want to push myself while losing focus. Weather was getting crappier as the day went on as well so got a head start on the 3.5hr drive home.

/ rambling post
So for a new car, you have done really well. Stock on all season tires. 2;26 is good, Getting dedicated 200tw track tires will help. Some additional front camber. You already have experience on track. It is a case of getting the GTi dialed in and getting additional seat time at VIR. A rear sway will help with rotation.

So I have tried the early/regular turn in for T1, but the later turn in seems to work better. For me anyway. So apexing the last 3/4 of the curbing on T1. Just kiss the curb. Mounting it unsettles the car as the suspension is heavily loaded.

You are coasting into T3/Nascar. This is common to see. I take a different line to you. I aim for the back end of the FIA curbing on the right. Brake from the apex of T2 towards the back of the FIA curbing. Turn in is at the front of the FIA curbing (which is where you are turning in now). Apex is mid-corner of T3.

T4 line is good, but you are picking up the throttle a little early. This removes grip from the front tires when you need it the most. You can hear your tires complaining. Trail brake to the apex of T4. Hold left of center before turning in for 4a.

Good line through the esses. Good corner speed through T10.

You are doing great down through the roller coaster. Good corner speed through Hogpen onto the front straight.

Overall a tidy lap. You will build speed with seat time and confidence. Just squeezing more everywhere.

DerHase

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit
Thanks @Mini7 !

Out of curiosity, has anybody actually taken the time to model the suspension on the MK7? I'm slowly going through this entire thread and happened upon a lot of people playing around with setup changes, and frankly based off my past experience the spring rates are way too low still.

This was how I ended up tweaking the setup on my Mazda 2 over the course of several years. Funny enough, my initial setup - early projected "ideal" set up turned out to be almost exactly what I ended up coming to several years later. The first time around, the missing link was good dampers.

Some key takeaways from making a wrong wheel drive car handle that I learned:

- Once the inside rear wheel comes up, it means you need more front spring rate. It does help initial turn into feel better, but at the expense of peak grip or having to run additional camber because it is overloading the outside front tire. A car set up like this will feel really good for the first couple laps, but will become slower and pushy as the session goes on.

- Despite everybody wanting to throw a big rear sway bar on cars, in my particular application on the Mazda 2 with a rear beam type suspension, the only way for a torsion beam to add stiffness is to load up the beam bushings first. Upping the rear spring rate gave a better and more consistent breakaway much more linear to regulate with lift off throttle, than a big sway bar which had the tendency to just snap. I did not believe this will be as much of an issue on the GTI since the sway bar can be chassis mounted and you're not asking large compliance bushings to deform first.

- Everybody focuses on grip at peak cornering g's. Every single suspension change that I made that actually resulted in the car going faster was focused on getting on the throttle earlier. If all else is equal, your fastest lap will always be the lap that you were WOT the largest percentage of time.

- Caster was the last thing I never really got to experiment around with a lot... But if you ever have your car on corner scales, if you turn the steering wheel you will notice that it unloads the outside tire and loads up the inside. Sounds great at first, but I suspect that it primarily results in allowing the car to lean over more as a whole chassis, removing grip from the rear more so than adding it up front. Feels great, but may not ultimately be faster. Did not have a chance to do back-to-back testing with this. I suspect that softer spring rates may benefit more so from caster since the body roll as a whole is more noticeable fore-aft. One other thing somewhat related to loading and unloading tires unpredictably is the front sway bar. Depending on how it is mounted and how much each end swings up and down as you rotate the steering wheel, this can do some strange stuff as well. I never liked the feeling of a front bar on the Mazda 2, however a lot of it was due to wheel spin out of corners being limited to an open diff.

- Adding camber at the strut or knuckle is more effective than adding camber purely at the camber plates. This is because the entire knuckle rotates around its own axis between the strut top and the lower ball joint. Any camber you gain at the knuckle stays throughout the range of turning. Unfortunately the only way to do this is with the CSS knuckles on this chassis I believe.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220222-114145.png
    Screenshot_20220222-114145.png
    318.1 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot_20220222-112558.png
    Screenshot_20220222-112558.png
    329.8 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_20220222-112621.png
    Screenshot_20220222-112621.png
    298.3 KB · Views: 67

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm stupid giddy to see how my current streetable setup does in the dry this weekend.

I've got APR springs on the front, claimed 15% stiffer than factory, with my Frankenstein rear setup. I've got the 353 lb/in spring in the rear now, and that makes the fronts about or a little stiffer than the R front springs, somewhere between 190 and 200. Just playing around, the car feels amazing.

It'll never be a full autocross or track build, but I swear it's better on the crap surfaces we use, you almost need a rain setup anyway.

I've been happy with the konis too. Again, didn't want ruin the daily driveablity. Have them set 1/4 turn from full soft in rear and adjust the fronts to get the balance I want.

Mini7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTi Sport PP
@xXDavidCXx has scienced out the GTi spring rates on his STH thread.

-Spring Rates: I started out at 8k/8k on my Ohlins. On my 2nd season I went to 12k rear springs and had the coil overs re-valued by 3DM Motorsports. The rear ride height jumped 30mm and I lost all my droop travel and was lifting the inside rear on most corners. Last year I installed a 7”/assist spring combo and dropped the 30mm. I’m about to install a 7” 9k front spring with stiff assist spring. I’m curious how this small bump in spring rate will translate on track.

-Camber: Got Vorshlag camber plates and CSS swivels. About to install Verkline front LCA’s which are adjustable for camber and caster. They have a big 1.4 degree of adjustment by moving the lower ball joint outward. If I need to create tire clearance to the inboard fender/coilover, I can use the upper camber plate to stand up the wheel and then add camber using the Verkline arm. Interesting comment about added camber up top vs. down low. Not something I have thought about.

-Caster: I want to use the Verkline arm to equalize caster at 9-degrees on both sides. Most slicks and R-Comps ask for the max caster possible

- Swaybars: Stock front sway bar and 034 rear sway on soft. Ive been reluctant to go full stiff. Although my last event at VIR, I made some larger tire pressure adjustments. Starting 31/37 cold helped the car rotate and I was able to go to throttle much earlier. Achieved a new PB at VIR. Loose is fast in a FWD car. So doing the same thing essentially as stiffening up the rear swaybar.

-Camber Loss in Roll: I know these cars lose camber with roll reducing tire contact patch and grip. But I’m still reluctant to add more front swaybar. It makes an independent suspension less independent. Adding a stiffer front sway may be the lesser of two evils. I’m a proponent of using spring rate to control pitch and roll. One could argue that a stiffer front sway will make the car more responsive in transitions, while keeping the car more compliant in bump as you can reduce the front spring rate, while minimizing camber loss/grip. One could also reduce the amount of static camber required. For a track only car, I’d say springs. For a dual duty - springs and sways to keep street comfort tolerable.
I’m curious how increasing the front rate will affect braking by reducing front pitch and supporting the wheel better under braking.

-Early to WOT: I totally agree with this statement. Something I work on all the time. Anyone who has experience driving on track will know that it is all about weight transfer and adding grip to the tires that need it most. The front wheels on a FWD are asked to do TOO MUCH. Steer/Brake/Accelerate. So from turn-in to apex you want the front wheels to grip, so you trailbrake to keep weight on the nose and add grip. As soon as you accelerate (before the apex) you remove weight from the front and lose the grip required to complete the turn, compromising max corner speed. If you can accelerate before the apex you over-slowed and are not carrying enough entry speed. For me this is T3/nascar at VIR where I’m accelerating through the apex. I have been working on rolling more mid-corner speed and picking up the throttle a little later. This was my comment for T4. Pick up the throttle too early makes it hard to stay track left and delays throttle input for the transition to the the right for 4a as you feed in the power through the 4a/5/6 complex onto the bridge straight.

Roadrunner_GTI

Drag Racing Champion
Howdy, I joined this forum specifically for this post/sub-forum. (I'm also on a VW Racers group on Facebook, but I miss old forums where information stays and is relatively easy to search, not lost and hard to find based on whatever the current algorithm is).

I have a 2019 GTI Rabbit Edition (DSG) that I took to VIR last weekend with the Tidewater Sports Car Club. This was my 2nd day on track at VIR, and first time out with the VW. I previously tracked a 2011 Mazda2 that had way too much money sunk into it over the ~8 years I drove it. It met a wall last summer at Mid-Ohio during Sundae Cup TT with Gridlife and the GTI is the replacement. For reference, the 97whp Mazda2 with highly developed suspension ran a 2.38.1 at VIR Full last February with TSCC. I had a friend (who has a few TT5 class wins with NASA) run a 2.35.4 in the 2, mostly carrying more speed through South Bend and Hog Pen same day. The Sunday last year was snowed out so only got a single day on track at VIR.

For reference it was my first time back on track since the Mid-Ohio accident where I hit the inside tire wall at 55mph sideways per the data, stock belts and seats... no HANS/Hybrid-S at the time... ended up with a concussion that lasted over a week. Poor balance, blacked out once, etc. Definitely could have been far worse. There is video floating around from the view of the car behind me somewhere. In a nutshell guy ahead of me dipped two off and made a huge dust cloud. This just happened to be on my first attempted "flyer" lap and was full tilt at 90mph at the apex, can't really lift at that point, I had no visual reference for track limits (my first weekend there, early on the second day), dipped two off myself not knowing it, hooked and spun to the inside.

Details on the 2 if you care are all documented here: https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/f...t-2011-mazda2-for-track-dayhpde/177202/page1/

I bought a Hybrid-S before going back on track. One of the primary reasons for buying the GTI is it's a MUCH safer crash structure than most other vehicles in it's class. While my Mazda2 didn't have a front impact, the chances of a wheel crushing the pedal box and mangling your feet is very real in that thing. I did not want something that would NEED a full cage, etc because then I've got something I can't enjoy on the street. I wanted something that needed minimal screwing with to not be painfully slow. GTI capable of low 2:20s - high 2:10s when driven properly first that bill. Also it's just a nice car to drive in general on the street. I love this thing.

Onto last weekend:

I worked my speed up throughout the day on Saturday. Ultimately did several 2:28s over a few sessions, with my single best lap being a 2:26.05. Weather was about 65F-70F on Saturday when I ran quickest.

Car info:
Bone stock 2019 GTI Rabbit Edition aside from fresh DS2500 pads and Zimmerman rotors from FCP (this is part of my strategy to keep consumable costs down... hah), Motul 600 fluid, on 225/40R18 Michelin PS A/S 3+ on stock wheels, with the following VCDS adaptations done:

Code:
APPLIED ADAPTATIONS:

03 Brakes

- Brake booster - 25004 (stock 5, set to 2)

- Expanded differential lock (XDS)- 20103 (stock standard, set to weak)

- Straight ahead brake stabilization - 25757 (stock activated, set to not activated)

- Hydralic Brake Assistant - 11966 (stock normal, set to not activated)

32 Differential locks

- Acoustic measure: wiring logic (stock standard, set to increased traction)

A9 Structure borne sound

- Volume of structure borne noise actuator (stock 100, set to 0)

I also have the ABS module coded to allow TCS/VSC full off, but I actually just ran the car in ASR Sport mode the entire weekend. Had no problems and it didn't intervene to the point of being noticeable, etc.

Video of my quickest lap:

Definitely have another 3 sec in it just as it sits. Mostly through turns 2-3, the esses, exiting Oak Tree, and through Hog Pen. A lot of the corner exit issues were form me leaving the DSG in "S" mode and not manually downshifting it. I was primarily trying to focus on the driving line on Saturday. Unfortunately on Sunday I only got one session in (but pulled off a 2:26.97) in 45F conditions... with an umbrella on track between T13/14 that I'm guessing flew out of someone's car :rolleyes: ... I was tired as hell and didn't want to push myself while losing focus. Weather was getting crappier as the day went on as well so got a head start on the 3.5hr drive home.

/ rambling post
Welcome! You ran with Bryan Garcia correct? I didn’t make the TSCC event, but will be heading to VIR with Trackdaze Mar 21-22.

DerHase

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit
Welcome! You ran with Bryan Garcia correct? I didn’t make the TSCC event, but will be heading to VIR with Trackdaze Mar 21-22.
Yes! We started doing track days and volunteering with TSCC about the same time. He's actually the one who finally pushed me to take a good look at MK7s.

We're closing on a house the week before that, otherwise I'd consider going! Definitely doing another VIR HPDE some time this year, and maybe Shenandoah in the fall with the TSCC December VIR event to finish things off. I'm also hoping to do a few champcar races, one at VIR as well somewhere in all that.

Mini7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTi Sport PP
Starting to prepare my car for the Spring track season.
Does anyone have the max chain elongation number?
D57A8ECE-1639-4B01-B5EC-AF30705F0CF4.jpeg
D6B9D3DA-2B2E-4B1D-BF12-0B8A90871AA9.jpeg
6F4A9671-62CA-4423-BE3A-9CF2D6CCF2A8.jpeg
08064B27-6D1E-4266-9E25-67C58D427F32.jpeg
E74AA215-A8DE-485C-80DB-0783F898E238.jpeg
Pretty sure that my numbers are within spec.
Was messing around with OBD11 and came across these.

DerHase

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit
I'm almost positive that if it's beyond spec, it would be throwing DTCs. However for just this reason I took a bunch of data snapshots of everything before I tracked it for future reference.

Code:
;SW:5G0-906-259-Q   HW:06K-907-425-J ---  Engine
;Component:R4 2.0l TFS   H13 0007, Coding:092500124424012F1000
;EV_ECM20TFS0205G0906259Q,001008,EV_ECM20TFS0205G0906259Q.rod
;Sunday,30,January,2022,18:46:01:23300
;VCDS Version: Release 21.9.0 (x64)  Data version: 20210903 DS330.0
;VCID: 3C213BECD6EE17ABBB9-8068

Group,Description,Actual
IDE00011,Vehicle Identification Number (VIN),3VW6T7AU0KM01354,
IDE00018,Voltage terminal 15,14.395, V
IDE00019,Voltage terminal 30,14.843, V
IDE00021,Engine RPM,796, /min
IDE00025,Coolant temperature,94, °C
IDE00030,Status of actuator test,not active,
IDE00075,Vehicle speed,0, km/h
IDE00076,Status of initial fuel filling,was not yet started,
IDE00078,Time since engine start,2673, s
IDE00083,Throttle valve position (absolute),11.8, %
IDE00084,Absolute load value,17, %
IDE00085,Normed load value,11.4, %
IDE00086,Accelerator pedal position,14.9, %
IDE00090,selected gear,Shifting process active,
IDE00097,OBD - requirements for which this vehicle is designed,OBD + OBD II,
IDE00102,Control Module temperature,43.0, °C
IDE00148,Mean injection time,0.6, ms
IDE00149,Ignition angle of current cylinder: actual value,-2.62, °
IDE00150,Pressure in brake servo unit,1.150, bar
IDE00151,Oil fill level,93, mm
IDE00155,Ignition timing angle retard cylinder 1,0.00, °
IDE00156,Ignition timing angle retard cylinder 2,0.00, °
IDE00157,Ignition timing angle retard cylinder 3,0.00, °
IDE00158,Ignition timing angle retard cylinder 4,0.00, °
IDE00167,Exhaust temperature 1 bank 1,464.9, °C
IDE00172,A/C compressor torque,0.00, Nm
IDE00173,Cruise Control System: specified speed,114.27, km/h
IDE00174,Camshaft adjustment: exhaust: bank 1: specified value,9.0, °
IDE00175,Camshaft adjustment: exhaust: bank 1: actual value,9.1, °
IDE00178,Camshaft adjustment intake bank 1: specified value,10.0, °
IDE00179,Camshaft adjustment intake bank 1: actual value,10.2, °
IDE00182,Camshaft adaptation intake bank 1: phase position,0.7, °
IDE00184,Camshaft adaptation exhaust bank 1: phase position,-0.7, °
IDE00186,Fuel low pressure: actual value,6.666, bar
IDE00187,Coolant temperature at engine start,93.7, °C
IDE00188,Fuel high-pressure: actual value,92.8, bar
IDE00189,Activation of fuel pump electronics,62.89, %
IDE00190,Charge air pressure: specified value,1.016, bar
IDE00191,Charge air pressure: actual value,1.018, bar
IDE00192,Coolant temperature at radiator outlet: actual value,8.0, °C
IDE00193,Coolant temperature at engine outlet: specified value,94.5, °C
IDE00194,Coolant temperature at radiator output: specified value,-48.0, °C
IDE00195,Coolant temperature difference between engine and radiator,86.2, °C
IDE00196,Engine oil temperature,99.0, °C
IDE00199,Mean engine air mass,10, kg/h
IDE00200,Average vehicle speed,0.00, km/h
IDE00201,High fuel pressure: specified value,92.2, bar
IDE00202,Low fuel pressure: specified value,6.560, bar
IDE00252,Brake system vacuum pump,Pump off,
IDE00304,Fuel level,22, l
IDE00322,Status of basic setting,not active,
IDE00323,Security Access: Number of invalid keys,0,
IDE00348,Intake air temperature,17, °C
IDE00349,Throttle valve position: normed,1.6, %
IDE00350,Air mass: specified value,10, kg/h
IDE00355,Cruise Control System (CCS): status,passive,
IDE00357,Fuel temperature,84.0, °C
IDE00358,Limitation: torque,235.7, Nm
IDE00371,Fuel consumption,0.73, l/h
IDE00375,Generator: load signal,29.05, %
IDE00380,Coolant fan 1: activation,10.16, %
IDE00381,Coolant fan 2: activation,10.16, %
IDE00392,Accelerator pedal: sensor voltage 1,0.747, V
IDE00393,Accelerator pedal: sensor voltage 2,0.381, V
IDE00396,Charge air pressure actuator: acknowledgment,3.608, V
IDE00400,Intake manifold Runner Control (IMRC): activation,100.00, %
IDE00401,Intake manifold Runner Control (IMRC): acknowledgment,100.00, %
IDE00404,Throttle valve: activation,13.79, %
IDE00405,Crankshaft speed (RPM),794, /min
IDE00406,Camshaft RPM,0, /min
IDE00407,Rail pressure regulation: status,Regulated operation via quantity control valve,
IDE00408,Engine mount 1,not active,
IDE00409,Engine mount 2,not active,
IDE00412,Starter control: terminal 50,not active,
IDE00413,Starter control: Interlock- or P/N-signal,00,
IDE00414,Starter control: relay 1,00,
IDE00415,Starter control: relay 2,00,
IDE00416,Starter control: terminal 50 feedback,01,
IDE00417,Starter control: shut-off conditions 1,00 01,
IDE00432,Particle filter: time since last regeneration,5641, min
IDE00434,Particle filter: soot mass calculated,0.00, g
IDE00436,Particle filter: kilometers since last regeneration,6355.7,
IDE00445,Unlearning counter according OBD,255,
IDE00450,Operating instruction,---,
IDE00451,Currently running routine,Unknown (0),
IDE00472,Mean injection quantity,7, mg/stroke
IDE00474,Ambient air pressure,101, kPa abs
IDE00476,Fuel Metering Valve,26.65, %
IDE00477,Torque request: sum of auxiliary aggregate,7.8, Nm
IDE00478,Engine-drag torque,18.6, Nm
IDE00482,Limitation: torque of clutch protection,1024.0, Nm
IDE00495,Calculated oil temperature,99.0, °C
IDE00496,Oil pressure switch valve activation,Low pressure,
IDE00497-MAS00627,Status of oil pressure switches-Oil pressure switch for high pressure,Open,
IDE00497-MAS00628,Status of oil pressure switches-Oil pressure switch for low pressure,closed,
IDE00556,Outside temperature,1, °C
IDE00559,Current of oxygen sensor bank 1 sensor 1 (broadband sensor),0.997 Lambda / -0.008 mA,
IDE00560-MAS04121,Oxygen sensor bank 1 sensor 2 (jump sensor)-Voltage,0.755, V
IDE00560-MAS04122,Oxygen sensor bank 1 sensor 2 (jump sensor)-Short term adaptation of mixture formation,99.2, %
IDE00582,Specified value of equivalence ratio,0.992, Lambda
IDE00583,Throttle valve specified value,1.6, %
IDE00584,Distance driven since erasing DTC memory,844, km
IDE00585,Dist. driven with exh. Malfunction Indicator Lamp activated,0, km
IDE00588,Fuel tank fill level,45.1, %
IDE00589,Fuel pressure,9120, kPa rel
IDE00592,Status of oxygen sensor control,Closed loop,  / using O2 sensors ,
IDE00593,Ignition timing adjustment cylinder 1,-3.0, Degrees
IDE00594,Absolute intake pressure,27, kPa abs
IDE00595,Allocation of oxygen sensors,B1S1 B1S2 ,
IDE00597,Long term adaptation of mixture formation bank 1,0.8, %
IDE00601,Monitoring status since erasing DTC memory,,
IDE00602,Monitoring status in current driving cycle,,
IDE00603,Number of driving cycles since erasing DTC memory,23,
IDE00604,Short term adaptation of mixture formation bank 1,2.3, %
IDE00608,Fuel type,Gasoline,
IDE00612,Target position of EVAP canister valve,0.0, %
IDE00727,Test steps still to be performed,0,
IDE00787,Cause for cancellation,0,
IDE00949-ENG98517,Hide cylinder-Cylinder 1,not active,
IDE00949-ENG98491,Hide cylinder-Cylinder 10,not active,
IDE00949-ENG98492,Hide cylinder-Cylinder 11,not active,
IDE00949-ENG98493,Hide cylinder-Cylinder 12,not active,
IDE00949-ENG98518,Hide cylinder-Cylinder 13,not active,
IDE00949-ENG98519,Hide cylinder-Cylinder 14,not active,
IDE00949-ENG98520,Hide cylinder-Cylinder 15,not active,
IDE00949-ENG98494,Hide cylinder-Cylinder 16,not active,
IDE00949-ENG98521,Hide cylinder-Cylinder 2,not active,
IDE00949-ENG98522,Hide cylinder-Cylinder 3,not active,
IDE00949-ENG98523,Hide cylinder-Cylinder 4,not active,
IDE00949-ENG98495,Hide cylinder-Cylinder 5,not active,
IDE00949-ENG98524,Hide cylinder-Cylinder 6,not active,
IDE00949-ENG98496,Hide cylinder-Cylinder 7,not active,
IDE00949-ENG98497,Hide cylinder-Cylinder 8,not active,
IDE00949-ENG98498,Hide cylinder-Cylinder 9,not active,
IDE00968,Compressor speed,0, /min
IDE01076-MAS00109,Time since ignition off-Hours,0, H
IDE01076-MAS00110,Time since ignition off-Minutes,0, min
IDE01076-MAS00111,Time since ignition off-Seconds,0, s
IDE01098,Test of knock sensors: short trip result,Test not started,
IDE01196,Dynamic factor O2 sensors bank 1 or bank 3 before cat. conv.,0.008,
IDE01266,Coolant shut-off valve,Open,
IDE01369,Intake manifold runner control (IMRC): offset closed,0.000, V
IDE01377,Throttle valve adapter: actual value,2.2, °
IDE01378,Fuel high pressure: control deviation,-0.1, bar
IDE01385,Wear index,0.00000020,
IDE01405-MAS05513,Starter activation: status-Bit 0,OK,
IDE01405-MAS05514,Starter activation: status-Bit 1,Before starter activation,
IDE01405-MAS05515,Starter activation: status-Bit 2,Before starter activation,
IDE01407,Particle filter: fuel consumption since last regeneration,481.78, l
IDE01638,Result O2 sensor aging test bank 1 or 3 before cat. conv.,Test not started,
IDE01644,Oxygen sensor voltage B1 downstream CAT,0.759, V
IDE01649,Throttle valve position 1,0.605, V
IDE01650,Throttle valve position 2,12, %
IDE01665,Result of test of camshaft adjustment intake bank 1,Test not started,
IDE01667,Result of test of camshaft adjustment outlet bank 1,Test not started,
IDE01670,Short trip status for oil pressure control,Test not started,
IDE01671,Starter control: clutch switch,depressed,
IDE01672,Starter control: automatic start,not possible,
IDE01673-MAS05513,Starter control: readiness bits-Bit 0,Mechanical test of starter complete,
IDE01673-MAS05514,Starter control: readiness bits-Bit 1,Test of starter relay switching contacts not complete,
IDE01673-MAS05515,Starter control: readiness bits-Bit 2,Test of starter relay activation complete,
IDE01673-MAS05516,Starter control: readiness bits-Bit 3,Test of terminal 50R return measuring line completed,
IDE01673-MAS05517,Starter control: readiness bits-Bit 4,Test of starter request double injection complete,
IDE01673-MAS05518,Starter control: readiness bits-Bit 5,Test of PN signal complete,
IDE01673-MAS05519,Starter control: readiness bits-Bit 6,Test of interlock switch complete,
IDE01673-MAS05520,Starter control: readiness bits-Bit 7,Test of clutch pedal switch complete,
IDE01677,Result: oxygen sensor test operational readiness B1 downstream CAT,Test not started,
IDE01683-MAS05304,Valve stroke switch of AVS from small to large-Cylinder 1,switched,
IDE01683-MAS05305,Valve stroke switch of AVS from small to large-Cylinder 2,switched,
IDE01683-MAS05306,Valve stroke switch of AVS from small to large-Cylinder 3,switched,
IDE01683-MAS05307,Valve stroke switch of AVS from small to large-Cylinder 4,switched,
IDE01683-MAS05308,Valve stroke switch of AVS from small to large-Cylinder 5,switched,
IDE01683-MAS05309,Valve stroke switch of AVS from small to large-Cylinder 6,switched,
IDE01683-MAS05310,Valve stroke switch of AVS from small to large-Cylinder 7,switched,
IDE01683-MAS05311,Valve stroke switch of AVS from small to large-Cylinder 8,switched,
IDE01684-MAS05304,Valve stroke switch of AVS from large to small-Cylinder 1,switched,
IDE01684-MAS05305,Valve stroke switch of AVS from large to small-Cylinder 2,switched,
IDE01684-MAS05306,Valve stroke switch of AVS from large to small-Cylinder 3,switched,
IDE01684-MAS05307,Valve stroke switch of AVS from large to small-Cylinder 4,switched,
IDE01684-MAS05308,Valve stroke switch of AVS from large to small-Cylinder 5,switched,
IDE01684-MAS05309,Valve stroke switch of AVS from large to small-Cylinder 6,switched,
IDE01684-MAS05310,Valve stroke switch of AVS from large to small-Cylinder 7,switched,
IDE01684-MAS05311,Valve stroke switch of AVS from large to small-Cylinder 8,switched,
IDE01685,Result of test of valve stroke switch AVS,Test not started,
IDE01773,Misfire totalizer,0,
IDE01774,Status misfire recognition,active,
IDE01775,Misfires per 1000 revolutions of cylinder 1,0,
IDE01776,Misfires per 1000 revolutions of cylinder 2,0,
IDE01777,Misfires per 1000 revolutions of cylinder 3,0,
IDE01778,Misfires per 1000 revolutions of cylinder 4,0,
IDE01870,Oxygen sensor after catalytic converter: operating status,Bank 1: sensor 1 OK,
IDE01873,Test of catalytic converter: measured value,0.078,
IDE01874,Test of catalytic converter: result,Test not started,
IDE01876,Adaptation of loss torque,0.9, Nm
IDE01878,Adaptation of throttle valve,Test of closing springs ended,
IDE01880,Accelerator pedal position 2,15.3, %
IDE01881,Adaptation of kick-down shifting point,4.126, V
IDE01884,Camshaft adjustment intake bank 1: activation,38.60, %
IDE01886,Number of high pressure incursions,0,
IDE01894,Charge press. ctrl.: adapt. higher than max. threshold,0.00, %
IDE01895,Charge pressure control: less than min. threshold adaptation,0.00, %
IDE01901,Lost torque adaptation: idle,-0.4, Nm
IDE01905,Average of ignition timing angle delay adjustment,19.50, °
IDE01906,Dynamic average of ignition timing angle delay adjustment,-3.00, °
IDE01912,Oxygen sensor B1: sensor 1: specified value,0,
IDE01913,Number of oxygen sensor dynamic tests: bank 1 sensor 1,1,
IDE01922,Vehicle distance driven,55798, km
IDE01923,Control module distance driven,56251, km
IDE01924,Load shift flaps: actual value,closed,
IDE01925,Load shift flaps: specified value,closed,
IDE01926,Adaptation of intake manifold runner flaps,Cancel: prerequisites have not been met,
IDE01928,Close cam shaft angle at quantity control valve,41.6, °
IDE01929,Open cam shaft angle at quantity control valve,3.3, °
IDE01931,High pressure pump injection volume control deviation,-9, mg/stroke
IDE01932,High pressure pump injection volume,-1, mg/stroke
IDE01975,Numb.of misfir.: cylinder 1,2,
IDE01976,Numb.of misfir.: cylinder 2,2,
IDE01977,Numb.of misfir.: cylinder 3,0,
IDE01978,Numb.of misfir.: cylinder 4,1,
IDE01986,Contact for tank leak test,Open,
IDE02116,Exhaust gas temperature before catalytic converter,448.3, °C
IDE02119,Long term adaptation of oxygen sensor control: bank 1,-0.8, %
IDE02229,Exhaust gas temperature sensor 1,1110.0, °C
IDE02756,Number of manual engine starts,3286,
IDE02757,Number of automatic engine starts,3720,
IDE02832,Coolant circulation pump: activation,10.00, %
IDE03008-MAS04415,Stop process prevented-Ambient air pressure,not active,
IDE03008-MAS04416,Stop process prevented-Sporadic function prevention,not active,
IDE03008-MAS04417,Stop process prevented-Poor start detection,not active,
IDE03008-MAS04590,Stop process prevented-Mixture adaptation,not active,
IDE03008-MAS06602,Stop process prevented-Engine temperature,not active,
IDE03008-MAS06604,Stop process prevented-Start/stop sensors:,active,
IDE03008-MAS06605,Stop process prevented-Regeneration Mode,not active,
IDE03008-MAS06606,Stop process prevented-Brake under pressure too low,not active,
IDE03010-IDE00924,Number of prevented stop processes-Steering angle,182,
IDE03010-MAS01627,Number of prevented stop processes-Steering,859,
IDE03010-MAS02040,Number of prevented stop processes-Anti-play protection,0,
IDE03010-MAS04415,Number of prevented stop processes-Ambient air pressure,0,
IDE03010-MAS04416,Number of prevented stop processes-Sporadic function prevention,5,
IDE03010-MAS04417,Number of prevented stop processes-Poor start detection,0,
IDE03010-MAS04589,Number of prevented stop processes-Diagnosis of exhaust system,0,
IDE03010-MAS04590,Number of prevented stop processes-Mixture adaptation,107,
IDE03010-MAS04591,Number of prevented stop processes-Air system diagnosis,0,
IDE03010-MAS04592,Number of prevented stop processes-Hybrid battery performance too low,0,
IDE03010-MAS04593,Number of prevented stop processes-Auxiliary equipment power consumption too high,0,
IDE03010-MAS04595,Number of prevented stop processes-Deceleration takeover active,0,
IDE03010-MAS04805,Number of prevented stop processes-Clutch protection K0,0,
IDE03010-MAS04870,Number of prevented stop processes-Thermostat testing not completed,0,
IDE03010-MAS05758,Number of prevented stop processes-Driving situation,2156,
IDE03010-MAS06602,Number of prevented stop processes-Engine temperature,680,
IDE03010-MAS06605,Number of prevented stop processes-Regeneration Mode,0,
IDE03010-MAS06606,Number of prevented stop processes-Brake under pressure too low,0,
IDE03010-MAS08032,Number of prevented stop processes-DTC memory entry in engine control module,0,
IDE03010-MAS09416,Number of prevented stop processes-Learning function active,0,
IDE03010-MAS11563,Number of prevented stop processes-hood open,1,
IDE03010-MAS11835,Number of prevented stop processes-Function locked due to frequent stalling,0,
IDE03010-MAS12085,Number of prevented stop processes-Brake pedal information: plausibility,345,
IDE03010-MAS12864,Number of prevented stop processes-Slow traffic detected,0,
IDE03010-MAS13643,Number of prevented stop processes-E machine output too low,0,
IDE03010-MAS13644,Number of prevented stop processes-Engine protection active,0,
IDE03010-MAS13645,Number of prevented stop processes-Fuel gelling protection active,0,
IDE03010-MAS13661,Number of prevented stop processes-Exhaust treatment diagnosis,0,
IDE03010-MAS16918,Number of prevented stop processes-Restriction in start system,0,
IDE03011-MAS01627,Number of requested start processes-Steering,3,
IDE03011-MAS04369,Number of requested start processes-Engine temperature too high,0,
IDE03011-MAS04370,Number of requested start processes-Engine temperature too low,0,
IDE03011-MAS04416,Number of requested start processes-Sporadic function prevention,0,
IDE03011-MAS04592,Number of requested start processes-Hybrid battery performance too low,0,
IDE03011-MAS04593,Number of requested start processes-Auxiliary equipment power consumption too high,0,
IDE03011-MAS04595,Number of requested start processes-Deceleration takeover active,0,
IDE03011-MAS06606,Number of requested start processes-Brake under pressure too low,0,
IDE03011-MAS06607,Number of requested start processes-SCR System requires restart,0,
IDE03011-MAS09730,Number of requested start processes-CAT heating,0,
IDE03011-MAS11563,Number of requested start processes-hood open,0,
IDE03011-MAS11834,Number of requested start processes-Rolling vehicle,0,
IDE03011-MAS13644,Number of requested start processes-Engine protection active,0,
IDE03011-MAS13645,Number of requested start processes-Fuel gelling protection active,0,
IDE03011-MAS16918,Number of requested start processes-Restriction in start system,0,
IDE03108,Result of test of oxygen sensors bank 1,Test not started,
IDE03235,Neutral position sensor: current transmission angle,20.00, °
IDE03236,Neutral position sensor: adapted transmission angle,-179.96, °
IDE03246,Neutral position sensor: upper adaptation value,0.000, V
IDE03247,Neutral position sensor: lower adaptation value,0.000, V
IDE03262,Adapt of angle sensor 1 f throttle valve,0.503, V
IDE03263,Adapt of angle sensor 2 f throttle valve,4.492, V
IDE03264,Adaptation of angle sensor 1 throttle valve: emerg. air gap,0.796, V
IDE03265,Adaptation of angle sensor 2 throttle valve: emerg. air gap,4.194, V
IDE03267,Intake air temperature: unconditioned voltage,2.510, V
IDE03276,Charge air pressure sensor: unconditioned voltage,1.641, V
IDE03277,Intake manifold Runner Control (IMRC): unconditioned voltage,3.867, V
IDE03328,Transmission neutral position sensor voltage,0.000, V
IDE03361,Driver intention torque,26.8, Nm
IDE03362,Requested transmission torque,1024.0, Nm
IDE03375,Adaptation status of neutral position sensor,1,
IDE03377,Coolant temp at radiator output: unconditioned voltage,4.025, V
IDE03582,Temperature sensor for engine temperature management,-48.0, °C
IDE03585,System status for the start/stop function master,No release by coordinator,
IDE03587-IDE02697,Stopping requirements for active participants-Multifunction unit control module,not active,
IDE03587-MAS00124,Stopping requirements for active participants-Air Conditioning,not active,
IDE03587-MAS00127,Stopping requirements for active participants-brakes,not active,
IDE03587-MAS00506,Stopping requirements for active participants-Adaptive Cruise Control,not active,
IDE03587-MAS00832,Stopping requirements for active participants-Convertible top control module,not active,
IDE03587-MAS01090,Stopping requirements for active participants-Transmission,not active,
IDE03587-MAS01106,Stopping requirements for active participants-Level control system,not active,
IDE03587-MAS01490,Stopping requirements for active participants-Energy management,not active,
IDE03587-MAS01627,Stopping requirements for active participants-Steering,not active,
IDE03587-MAS02237,Stopping requirements for active participants-Body computer 1/ veh. elec sys CM / cent elec.,not active,
IDE03587-MAS02569,Stopping requirements for active participants-All-wheel drive electronics,not active,
IDE03587-MAS03757,Stopping requirements for active participants-Quattro Sport,not active,
IDE03587-MAS05129,Stopping requirements for active participants-Motor,not active,
IDE03587-MAS06709,Stopping requirements for active participants-Keyless operation,not active,
IDE03587-MAS08785,Stopping requirements for active participants-Parking aid,not active,
IDE03587-MAS13018,Stopping requirements for active participants-Front sensor for drivers assistant systems,not active,
IDE03588-IDE02697,System malfunctions for active participants start/stop-Multifunction unit control module,not active,
IDE03588-MAS00124,System malfunctions for active participants start/stop-Air Conditioning,not active,
IDE03588-MAS00127,System malfunctions for active participants start/stop-brakes,not active,
IDE03588-MAS00506,System malfunctions for active participants start/stop-Adaptive Cruise Control,not active,
IDE03588-MAS00832,System malfunctions for active participants start/stop-Convertible top control module,not active,
IDE03588-MAS01090,System malfunctions for active participants start/stop-Transmission,not active,
IDE03588-MAS01106,System malfunctions for active participants start/stop-Level control system,not active,
IDE03588-MAS01490,System malfunctions for active participants start/stop-Energy management,not active,
IDE03588-MAS01627,System malfunctions for active participants start/stop-Steering,not active,
IDE03588-MAS02237,System malfunctions for active participants start/stop-Body computer 1/ veh. elec sys CM / cent elec.,not active,
IDE03588-MAS02569,System malfunctions for active participants start/stop-All-wheel drive electronics,not active,
IDE03588-MAS03757,System malfunctions for active participants start/stop-Quattro Sport,not active,
IDE03588-MAS05129,System malfunctions for active participants start/stop-Motor,not active,
IDE03588-MAS06709,System malfunctions for active participants start/stop-Keyless operation,not active,
IDE03588-MAS08785,System malfunctions for active participants start/stop-Parking aid,not active,
IDE03588-MAS13018,System malfunctions for active participants start/stop-Front sensor for drivers assistant systems,not active,
IDE03589-MAS01161,Error status for start-stop related sensors-Communication malfunction,not active,
IDE03589-MAS11563,Error status for start-stop related sensors-hood open,not active,
IDE03589-MAS11868,Error status for start-stop related sensors-Driver door status,not active,
IDE03589-MAS12097,Error status for start-stop related sensors-driver door open,active,
IDE03589-MAS12098,Error status for start-stop related sensors-Start/Stop deactivated with button,active,
IDE03589-MAS12099,Error status for start-stop related sensors-Clutch signal error,not active,
IDE03589-MAS12100,Error status for start-stop related sensors-Brake or speed signal error,not active,
IDE03589-MAS12101,Error status for start-stop related sensors-Steering signal error,not active,
IDE03692-MAS05513,Monitoring status Onboard Diagnosis camshaft and knock sensor-Bit 0,Test of camshaft adjustment bank 2 outlet not complete,
IDE03692-MAS05514,Monitoring status Onboard Diagnosis camshaft and knock sensor-Bit 1,Test of camshaft adjustment bank 1 outlet not complete,
IDE03692-MAS05515,Monitoring status Onboard Diagnosis camshaft and knock sensor-Bit 2,Test of camshaft adjustment bank 2 intake not complete,
IDE03692-MAS05516,Monitoring status Onboard Diagnosis camshaft and knock sensor-Bit 3,Test of camshaft adjustment bank 1 intake not complete,
IDE03692-MAS05517,Monitoring status Onboard Diagnosis camshaft and knock sensor-Bit 4,Test of knock sensor 4 not complete,
IDE03692-MAS05518,Monitoring status Onboard Diagnosis camshaft and knock sensor-Bit 5,Test of knock sensor 3 not complete,
IDE03692-MAS05519,Monitoring status Onboard Diagnosis camshaft and knock sensor-Bit 6,Test of knock sensor 2 not complete,
IDE03692-MAS05520,Monitoring status Onboard Diagnosis camshaft and knock sensor-Bit 7,Test of knock sensor 1 not complete,
IDE03693-MAS05513,Monitoring status of additional Onboard Diagnosis-Bit 0,Test of brake light switch not complete,
IDE03693-MAS05514,Monitoring status of additional Onboard Diagnosis-Bit 1,Test of clutch switch not complete,
IDE03693-MAS05515,Monitoring status of additional Onboard Diagnosis-Bit 2,Test of idle control not complete,
IDE03693-MAS05516,Monitoring status of additional Onboard Diagnosis-Bit 3,Test of coolant temperature sensor not complete,
IDE03693-MAS05517,Monitoring status of additional Onboard Diagnosis-Bit 4,Test of throttle valve potentiometer not complete,
IDE03693-MAS05518,Monitoring status of additional Onboard Diagnosis-Bit 5,Thermostat testing not completed,
IDE03693-MAS05519,Monitoring status of additional Onboard Diagnosis-Bit 6,Test of charge pressure control not complete,
IDE03693-MAS05520,Monitoring status of additional Onboard Diagnosis-Bit 7,Test of CCS switch not complete,
IDE03693-MAS05521,Monitoring status of additional Onboard Diagnosis-Bit 8,Test of oxygen adaptation bank 1 not complete,
IDE03711,Mass flow through throttle valve,7, kg/h
IDE03767,Engine status,Idle,
IDE03795,Camshaft adjustment: exhaust: bank 1: activation,42.95, %
IDE03806,Oxygen sensor bank 1 sensor 1: status,1,
IDE03807,O2 Sensor B1-S2: Status,1,
IDE03816,Exhaust flap bank 1,Open,
IDE03818,Heated oxygen sensor bank 1: sensor 2: resistance,398, Ohm
IDE03819,Heated oxygen sensor bank 1: sensor 2: activation,28.52, %
IDE03820,Heated oxygen sensor bank 1: sensor 1: resistance,162, Ohm
IDE03821,Heated oxygen sensor bank 1: sensor 1: activation,21.48, %
IDE03832,Oxygen sensor B1: sensor 2: response time,0, ms
IDE03834,Oxygen sensor bank 1 sensor 2: response time filtered,0, ms
IDE03836,Result of O2 sensor aging test bank 1 after cat. conv.,Test not started,
IDE03892,Fuel high pressure sensor: unconditioned voltage,1.791, V
IDE03918,Engine reverse rotation recognition,not detected,
IDE03919,Oxygen regulation operability and status,On,
IDE03920,Oxygen adaptation status,Idle adaptation,
IDE03921,Mixture adaptation factor at partial load,0.94, %
IDE03922,Mixture adaptation factor at idle speed,0.00, %
IDE03923,Adaptive long-term value of mix. condition after cat. conv,0.00050,
IDE03924,Relay for reserve coolant pump: status,not activated,
IDE03928,Counter for fuel entry in oil,0,
IDE03930,Charge pressure actuator: operating status,Operating mode,
IDE03931,Charge pressure actuator: actual position,0.02, %
IDE03932,Charge pressure actuator: specified position,0.00, %
IDE03933,Charge pressure actuator: specified value,0.00, %
IDE03934,Charge pressure actuator: adaptation for lower stop,3.608, V
IDE03935,Charge air pressure actuator: adaptation for upper stop,0.609, V
IDE03953,Oxygen control: adaptation value at partial load: bank 1,1.07, %
IDE03957,Throttle valve angle: specified value,2.1, °
IDE03963,Low fuel pressure adaptation value for EFP,100, mbar
IDE03966,Transmission neutral position sensor PWM signal,0.00, %
IDE03998,Clutch Position Sensor,99.61, %
IDE04002,Charge air pressure control,BP_A act:101.7, kPa
IDE04010,Engine torque: normalized,8.0, %
IDE04011,Nominal torque,350, Nm
IDE04110,Additional inputs and outputs,GEAR_RCMD: N,
IDE04405,Mixture variation in adapted part load range 1,1.07, %
IDE04409,Intake manifold pressure: corrected,0.277, bar
IDE04410,Intake manifold pressure: specified value,0.278, bar
IDE04412,Pressure upstream of throttle valve: corrected,1.018, bar
IDE04415,Oxygen sensor control factor with with pre-control correction,1.88, %
IDE04420,Secondary air system activation,Atmosphere/off,
IDE04629,AVS operating condition,Test runs,
IDE04630,AVS valve stroke position: current,AVS Stroke,
IDE04632-MAS05304,AVS error status of last switch-over standard stroke direction-Cylinder 1,OK,
IDE04632-MAS05305,AVS error status of last switch-over standard stroke direction-Cylinder 2,OK,
IDE04632-MAS05306,AVS error status of last switch-over standard stroke direction-Cylinder 3,OK,
IDE04632-MAS05307,AVS error status of last switch-over standard stroke direction-Cylinder 4,OK,
IDE04632-MAS05308,AVS error status of last switch-over standard stroke direction-Cylinder 5,OK,
IDE04632-MAS05309,AVS error status of last switch-over standard stroke direction-Cylinder 6,OK,
IDE04632-MAS05310,AVS error status of last switch-over standard stroke direction-Cylinder 7,OK,
IDE04632-MAS05311,AVS error status of last switch-over standard stroke direction-Cylinder 8,OK,
IDE04633-MAS05304,AVS error status of last switch-over AVS stroke direction-Cylinder 1,OK,
IDE04633-MAS05305,AVS error status of last switch-over AVS stroke direction-Cylinder 2,OK,
IDE04633-MAS05306,AVS error status of last switch-over AVS stroke direction-Cylinder 3,OK,
IDE04633-MAS05307,AVS error status of last switch-over AVS stroke direction-Cylinder 4,OK,
IDE04633-MAS05308,AVS error status of last switch-over AVS stroke direction-Cylinder 5,OK,
IDE04633-MAS05309,AVS error status of last switch-over AVS stroke direction-Cylinder 6,OK,
IDE04633-MAS05310,AVS error status of last switch-over AVS stroke direction-Cylinder 7,OK,
IDE04633-MAS05311,AVS error status of last switch-over AVS stroke direction-Cylinder 8,OK,
IDE04634,AVS switch-over meter for reg activation of curr. drive cycle,0,
IDE04635,AVS switch-over meter: total,12172,
IDE04636,AVS overflow meter for all switch-overs,0,
IDE04637,Engine temperature control actuator,0.00, %
IDE04638,Transmission coolant valve,Open,
IDE04677,Oxygen sensor 1 bank 1: lambda actual value,0,
IDE04680,Oxygen sensor 1 bank 1: voltage raw value O2 signal,1.978, V
IDE04713,Active brake system status,Not operated,
IDE04814,Transmission oil cooler valve,Open,
IDE04937,Sensor for engine block temperature: raw value,-48.0, °C
IDE05140,Intake manifold pressure raw value,0.288, bar
IDE05259,Gear position sensor: raw value,0.00, %
IDE05260,Gear position sensor: current value,Neutral,
IDE05261,Gear position sensor: last valid value,Neutral,
IDE05262,Gear position sensor: gear position valid,invalid,
IDE05310,Charge air pressure control valve position: target value,0.00, %
IDE05311,Charge air pressure control valve position: actual value,0.02, %
IDE05312,Charge air pressure control valve uncond voltage sensor,3.6084, V
IDE05313,Charge air pressure control valve activation pulse duty factor,-14.80, %
IDE05314-ENG112584,Status of charge air pressure control valve basic setting-LV_BPA_AD_REQ[0],00000000 ,
IDE05315,Charge air pressure control valve voltage: position closed,3.6084, V
IDE05316,Charge air pressure control valve voltage: position open,0.6085, V
IDE05317-ENG112583,Charge air pressure control valve adaptation performed-LV_BPA_AD_ASA_SUC[0],00000000 ,
IDE05508,Adaptation val cyl 1 with slow diagnosis,0.215,
IDE05509,Adaptation val cyl 3 with slow diagnosis,0.000,
IDE05510,Adaptation val cyl 4 with slow diagnosis,0.000,
IDE05511,Adaptation val cyl 2 with slow diagnosis,1.059,
IDE05512,Adaptation val cyl 1 with fast diagnosis,1.112,
IDE05513,Adaptation val cyl 3 with fast diagnosis,0.008,
IDE05514,Adaptation val cyl 4 with fast diagnosis,0.000,
IDE05515,Adaptation val cyl 2 with fast diagnosis,1.150,
IDE05593,Secondary air injection sensor 1,1.021, bar
IDE05622-ENG125277,Status of tank leak diagnosis with electrical diagnostic pump-STATE_DMTL_EOL,255,
IDE06006,Idle speed specified value,800, /min
IDE06059,Particulate filter: oil ash mass,0.00, g
IDE06192,Knock sensor: cylinder 2: voltage,0.412, V
IDE06193,Knock sensor: cylinder 3: voltage,0.356, V
IDE06194,Knock sensor: cylinder 4: voltage,0.336, V
IDE06195,Knock sensor: cylinder 1: voltage,0.346, V
IDE06296-ENG104200,Activation of oxygen control after main cat-Lambda probe 2: bank 1: status,00000001 ,
IDE06307-MAS00106,Stop prevention history data-Year,2022,
IDE06307-MAS00107,Stop prevention history data-Month,1,
IDE06307-MAS00108,Stop prevention history data-Day,30,
IDE06307-MAS00109,Stop prevention history data-Hours,18,
IDE06307-MAS00110,Stop prevention history data-Minutes,44,
IDE06307-MAS00111,Stop prevention history data-Seconds,8,
IDE06307,Stop prevention history data,not active,
IDE06307,Stop prevention history data,Steering,
IDE06308-MAS00106,Start request history data-Year,2021,
IDE06308-MAS00107,Start request history data-Month,11,
IDE06308-MAS00108,Start request history data-Day,8,
IDE06308-MAS00109,Start request history data-Hours,17,
IDE06308-MAS00110,Start request history data-Minutes,48,
IDE06308-MAS00111,Start request history data-Seconds,13,
IDE06308,Start request history data,Steering,
IDE06308,Start request history data,not active,
IDE06386,Oil level: static measurement,129, mm
IDE06387,Oil level: last valid dynamic value,155, mm
IDE06388,Oil level: condition for static measurement fulfilled,Condition not met,
IDE06389,Oil level: maximum value,156, mm
IDE06390,Oil level: minimum value,152, mm
IDE06391,Oil temperature sensor 2,91.0, °C
IDE06392,Oil temperature sensor 2: raw value,65.535, V
IDE06393,Oil level: dynamic average value,152, mm
IDE06394,Sensor 1 for secondary air pressure: unconditioned voltage,2.578, V
IDE06395,Fuel low pressure sensor: unconditioned voltage,4.995, V
IDE06396,Coolant temperature at engine outlet: unconditioned voltage,0.876, V
IDE06397,Temperature sensor for engine temp. management: target value,94.5, °C
IDE06398,Temperature sensor for engine temp. management: uncond. voltage,0.876, V
IDE06399,Manifold absolute pressure sensor: unconditioned voltage,0.679, V
IDE06425-IDE02766,Dynamometer mode: functional-Malfunction status,No malfunction,
IDE06425-MAS06026,Dynamometer mode: functional-Activation stages,not activated,
IDE06432,Oxygen sensor 1 bank 1 signal status,active,
IDE06444,Oxygen sensor before cat bank 1 (LSB) voltage,1.982, V
IDE06567,Frequency counter deactivate start/stop function,7486,
IDE06568,Stop prevention by driver frequency counter,7654,
IDE06569,Frequency counter vehicle standstill,22115,
IDE06573,Long-term adaptation of intake manifold injection,0.00, %
IDE06574,Long-term adaptation of intake manifold injection in idle,0.00, mg/stroke
IDE06610,Frequency counter vehicle standstill with stop,4793,
IDE06703-IDE12714,Drivetrain coordinator: ACC fault status-ACC is active despite EPB deceleration,No,
IDE06703-MAS14977,Drivetrain coordinator: ACC fault status-ACC active: although TSK passive,No,
IDE06703-MAS14978,Drivetrain coordinator: ACC fault status-Start off or stop request at stopping speed not set,No,
IDE06703-MAS14979,Drivetrain coordinator: ACC fault status-Start off and stop request sent simultaneously,No,
IDE06703-MAS14980,Drivetrain coordinator: ACC fault status-ACC active: although limiter active,No,
IDE06703-MAS14981,Drivetrain coordinator: ACC fault status-ACC reactivates itself after locking,No,
IDE06703-MAS14982,Drivetrain coordinator: ACC fault status-ACC sends undefined signals,No,
IDE06703-MAS14983,Drivetrain coordinator: ACC fault status-ACC active although main switch off,No,
IDE06703-MAS14984,Drivetrain coordinator: ACC fault status-ACC is active despite driver braking,No,
IDE06703-MAS14985,Drivetrain coordinator: ACC fault status-ACC is active despite ESP/ASR passive sampling,No,
IDE06704-MAS14986,Drivetrain coordinator: brake fault status-Deceleration sensor not available,No,
IDE06704-MAS14987,Drivetrain coordinator: brake fault status-Deceleration sensor malfunction,No,
IDE06704-MAS14988,Drivetrain coordinator: brake fault status-ESP system error,No,
IDE06704-MAS14989,Drivetrain coordinator: brake fault status-ESP system malfunction due to inaccurate engine torque,No,
IDE06704-MAS14990,Drivetrain coordinator: brake fault status-ESP indicates TSK message consistency error,No,
IDE06704-MAS14991,Drivetrain coordinator: brake fault status-TSK/ESP handshake error,No,
IDE06704-MAS14992,Drivetrain coordinator: brake fault status-ESP automatic engagement malfunction,No,
IDE06704-MAS14993,Drivetrain coordinator: brake fault status-Brake light implausible,No,
IDE06705-MAS05179,Drivetrain coordinator: brake function status-ABS intervention,No,
IDE06705-MAS05180,Drivetrain coordinator: brake function status-ESP intervention,No,
IDE06705-MAS05181,Drivetrain coordinator: brake function status-EDL intervention,No,
IDE06705-MAS05186,Drivetrain coordinator: brake function status-ASR intervention,No,
IDE06705-MAS05187,Drivetrain coordinator: brake function status-MSR intervention,No,
IDE06705-MAS05192,Drivetrain coordinator: brake function status-Driver braking,No,
IDE06705-MAS05195,Drivetrain coordinator: brake function status-HDC active,No,
IDE06705-MAS15001,Drivetrain coordinator: brake function status-ESP invokes TSK braking,No,
IDE06705-MAS15002,Drivetrain coordinator: brake function status-EPB active,No,
IDE06705-MAS15003,Drivetrain coordinator: brake function status-ASP intervention,No,
IDE06705-MAS15004,Drivetrain coordinator: brake function status-ADS intervention,No,
IDE06705-MAS15006,Drivetrain coordinator: brake function status-Stopping distance reduction2 warning jolt,No,
IDE06705-MAS15007,Drivetrain coordinator: brake function status-ESP sampled passive (ESP off),No,
IDE06705-MAS15008,Drivetrain coordinator: brake function status-ASR sampled passive (ASR off),No,
IDE06705-MAS15009,Drivetrain coordinator: brake function status-ESP recognizes vehicle at rest,No,
IDE06705-MAS15010,Drivetrain coordinator: brake function status-ACC stopping distance control active,No,
IDE06706,ACC variants,ACC,
IDE06707,CCS Switch,CCS operating unit,
IDE06709,ACC variants (coding),CCS,
IDE06710,Cruise control system: permanent deactivation,No switch-off occurs,
IDE06726,Timing deviation after chain replacement: intake bank 1,0.00, °
IDE06728,Timing deviation after chain replacement: exhaust bank 1,-1.94, °
IDE06730,Timing deviation after other repairs: intake bank 1,0.00, °
IDE06732,Timing deviation after other repairs: exhaust bank 1,0.00, °
IDE06734,Timing deviation: current value intake bank 1,0.00, °
IDE06736,Timing deviation: current value exhaust bank 1,-1.63, °
IDE06738,Chain elongation: no. of valid initial values: intake bank 1,0,
IDE06740,Chain elongation: no. of valid initial values: exhaust bank 1,5,
IDE06742,Chain elongation: initial values valid: intake bank 1,not active,
IDE06744,Chain elongation: initial values valid: exhaust bank 1,active,
IDE07001,Piston-cooling jets: activation,On,
IDE07008,Tank leak: number no leak detected,0,
IDE07011,Tank leak: number communication errors to engine control,0,
IDE07014,Tank leak: number very small leaks detected,0,
IDE07019,Number of ignitions direct injection,16046315,
IDE07020,Number of ignitions intake manifold injection,0,
IDE07023,Misfires per 1000 revolutions of cyl. 1 intake manif. injection,0,
IDE07024,Misfires per 1000 revolutions of cyl. 2 intake manif. injection,0,
IDE07025,Misfires per 1000 revolutions of cyl. 3 intake manif. injection,0,
IDE07026,Misfires per 1000 revolutions of cyl. 4 intake manif. injection,0,
IDE07027,Heat quantity that was transported via the catalytic converter,8.602e+009, J
IDE07031,Oil pressure switch for piston-cooling jets: status,Open,
IDE07242,Heater support pump: spec. value,58.80, %
IDE07548,Engine temp. mangmt. actuator: specified value of angle,78.25, °
IDE07549,Engine temp. mangmt. actuator: actual value of angle,78.72, °
IDE07550,Engine temp. management actuator: raw value,1317,
IDE07551,Engine temp. management actuator: duty cycle activation,0.00, %
IDE07552,Engine temper.managem.actuator adaptation: result adaptation,Start,
IDE07553,Engine temperature management actuator: after-run stop,3948,
IDE07554,Engine temperature management actuator: stop open,145,
IDE07564,Required torque adjustment by idling regulator,0.6, Nm
IDE07571,Engine torque,9.7, Nm
IDE07572,High pressure regulation: adaptation value,-4.34, mg
IDE07574,Long-term fuel trim bank 1 at idle,0.02, mg/stroke
IDE07575,Driver intention torque,1.6, Nm
IDE07576,Lost torque adaptation driving mode,-13.6, Nm
IDE07577,Lost torque adaptation A/C compressor and driving mode,1.8, Nm
IDE07598-MAS00320,Cruise control switch actuation-Main switch,operated,
IDE07598-MAS00325,Cruise control switch actuation-Set,Not operated,
IDE07598-MAS00326,Cruise control switch actuation-Resume,Not operated,
IDE07598-MAS01632,Cruise control switch actuation-Status,OK,
IDE07598-MAS02309,Cruise control switch actuation-Accelerate,Not operated,
IDE07598-MAS02310,Cruise control switch actuation-DELAY,Not operated,
IDE07598-MAS05172,Cruise control switch actuation-Cancel,Not operated,
IDE07598-MAS05806,Cruise control switch actuation-Main switch hardware,Not operated,
IDE07598-MAS05807,Cruise control switch actuation-Coding,plausible,
IDE07598-MAS05809,Cruise control switch actuation-Limit function,not selected,
IDE07598-MAS05812,Cruise control switch actuation-Limit button,Not operated,
IDE07598-MAS05813,Cruise control switch actuation-Main switch CAN,Not operated,
IDE07598-MAS05842,Cruise control switch actuation-Large increment,Not operated,
IDE07598-MAS05843,Cruise control switch actuation-Control component verified,Yes,
IDE07599-MAS01505,Drivetrain coord: cause of shutdown in cruise cntr and ACC mode-Engine off,No,
IDE07599-MAS03849,Drivetrain coord: cause of shutdown in cruise cntr and ACC mode-Crash signal,No,
IDE07599-MAS04795,Drivetrain coord: cause of shutdown in cruise cntr and ACC mode-main switch off,No,
IDE07599-MAS05135,Drivetrain coord: cause of shutdown in cruise cntr and ACC mode-Open or no gear selected,No,
IDE07599-MAS05136,Drivetrain coord: cause of shutdown in cruise cntr and ACC mode-Hill descent control,No,
IDE07599-MAS05190,Drivetrain coord: cause of shutdown in cruise cntr and ACC mode-Parking brake or hand brake actuated,No,
IDE07599-MAS05192,Drivetrain coord: cause of shutdown in cruise cntr and ACC mode-Driver braking,No,
IDE07599-MAS05196,Drivetrain coord: cause of shutdown in cruise cntr and ACC mode-Speed signal error,No,
IDE07599-MAS05814,Drivetrain coord: cause of shutdown in cruise cntr and ACC mode-CAN communication error,No,
IDE07599-MAS05815,Drivetrain coord: cause of shutdown in cruise cntr and ACC mode-CAN signal error,No,
IDE07599-MAS05816,Drivetrain coord: cause of shutdown in cruise cntr and ACC mode-ESP control response error,No,
IDE07599-MAS05817,Drivetrain coord: cause of shutdown in cruise cntr and ACC mode-RPM limitation,No,
IDE07599-MAS05818,Drivetrain coord: cause of shutdown in cruise cntr and ACC mode-Transmission coding not plausible,No,
IDE07599-MAS05819,Drivetrain coord: cause of shutdown in cruise cntr and ACC mode-ACC active during braking,No,
IDE07599-MAS05820,Drivetrain coord: cause of shutdown in cruise cntr and ACC mode-ACC error,No,
IDE07599-MAS05821,Drivetrain coord: cause of shutdown in cruise cntr and ACC mode-Braking intervention too weak,No,
IDE07599-MAS05822,Drivetrain coord: cause of shutdown in cruise cntr and ACC mode-Braking control not available,No,
IDE07599-MAS05823,Drivetrain coord: cause of shutdown in cruise cntr and ACC mode-Speed signal error during initialization,No,
IDE07599-MAS05824,Drivetrain coord: cause of shutdown in cruise cntr and ACC mode-Emer. engine operation,No,
IDE07599-MAS05825,Drivetrain coord: cause of shutdown in cruise cntr and ACC mode-Engine control module fault,No,
IDE07599-MAS05826,Drivetrain coord: cause of shutdown in cruise cntr and ACC mode-Torque reduction due to fault,No,
IDE07599-MAS05827,Drivetrain coord: cause of shutdown in cruise cntr and ACC mode-Diagnosis requirements not met,No,
IDE07599-MAS05828,Drivetrain coord: cause of shutdown in cruise cntr and ACC mode-Brake excess temperature,No,
IDE07599-MAS05829,Drivetrain coord: cause of shutdown in cruise cntr and ACC mode-Brake light fault,No,
IDE07599-MAS05830,Drivetrain coord: cause of shutdown in cruise cntr and ACC mode-CCS deactivated due to fault in control component,No,
IDE07599-MAS05831,Drivetrain coord: cause of shutdown in cruise cntr and ACC mode-ACC deactivated due to fault in control component,No,
IDE07599-MAS05832,Drivetrain coord: cause of shutdown in cruise cntr and ACC mode-Coding error,No,
IDE07599-MAS05833,Drivetrain coord: cause of shutdown in cruise cntr and ACC mode-ESC error,No,
IDE07599-MAS05834,Drivetrain coord: cause of shutdown in cruise cntr and ACC mode-Brake pedal fault,No,
IDE07599-MAS05835,Drivetrain coord: cause of shutdown in cruise cntr and ACC mode-Clutch pedal fault,No,
IDE07599-MAS05836,Drivetrain coord: cause of shutdown in cruise cntr and ACC mode-Acceleration monitoring error,No,
IDE07599-MAS05837,Drivetrain coord: cause of shutdown in cruise cntr and ACC mode-ACC control response error,No,
IDE07605,Cruise control system: temporary deactivation,CCS lever Cancel,
IDE07669,Oxygen sensor 2 Bank 1 after cat operation readiness Status,active,
IDE07901,Error counter bad fuel,0,
IDE07904-ENG118117,Brake test switch status-actuated__activated,Not operated,
IDE07904-ENG114825,Brake test switch status-Ident_32,0,
IDE07905-ENG118117,Brake light switch status-actuated__activated,Not operated,
IDE07905-ENG114825,Brake light switch status-Ident_32,0,
IDE07906-ENG118117,Upper clutch switch: status-actuated__activated,Not operated,
IDE07906-ENG114825,Upper clutch switch: status-Ident_32,0,
IDE07945-MAS00334,Status of intermittent monitoring-Catalytic converter monitoring,completed successfully,
IDE07945-MAS00335,Status of intermittent monitoring-Monitoring of catalytic converter at operating temperature,completed successfully,
IDE07945-MAS00336,Status of intermittent monitoring-Monitoring of tank ventilation system,completed successfully,
IDE07945-MAS00337,Status of intermittent monitoring-Monitoring of secondary air system,completed successfully,
IDE07945-MAS00338,Status of intermittent monitoring-Monitoring of A/C system refrigerant,completed successfully,
IDE07945-MAS00339,Status of intermittent monitoring-Monitoring of oxygen sensor,completed successfully,
IDE07945-MAS00340,Status of intermittent monitoring-Monitoring of oxygen sensor heater,completed successfully,
IDE07945-MAS00341,Status of intermittent monitoring-Monitoring of Exhaust Gas recirc. (EGR),completed successfully,
IDE08071-ENG119931,Remote start cancellation reason store 1-LF_ST_REQ_EXT_DVC_DEAC_1,0,
IDE08072-ENG119932,Remote start cancellation reason store 2-LF_ST_REQ_EXT_DVC_DEAC_2,0,
IDE08073-ENG119933,Remote start cancellation reason store 3-LF_ST_REQ_EXT_DVC_DEAC_3,0,
IDE08074-ENG119934,Remote start cancellation reason store 4-LF_ST_REQ_EXT_DVC_DEAC_4,0,
IDE08075-ENG119935,Remote start cancellation reason store 5-LF_ST_REQ_EXT_DVC_DEAC_5,0,
IDE08495,Activation radiator shutter result,0.00, %
IDE08805,EVAP valve diag. activation condition at minimal load,0.151, counts
IDE08806,EVAP valve diag. activation condition at maximum load,736, mbar
IDE10366,Chg. press. ctrl. valve: sensor voltage max. value,3.680, V
IDE10380,Knock sensor average voltage bank 1,0.352, V
IDE10551-MAS05304,Pre-ignition counter for oxygen shift-Cylinder 1,0,
IDE10551-MAS05305,Pre-ignition counter for oxygen shift-Cylinder 2,0,
IDE10551-MAS05306,Pre-ignition counter for oxygen shift-Cylinder 3,0,
IDE10551-MAS05307,Pre-ignition counter for oxygen shift-Cylinder 4,0,
IDE10551-MAS05308,Pre-ignition counter for oxygen shift-Cylinder 5,0,
IDE10551-MAS05309,Pre-ignition counter for oxygen shift-Cylinder 6,0,
IDE10551-MAS05310,Pre-ignition counter for oxygen shift-Cylinder 7,0,
IDE10551-MAS05311,Pre-ignition counter for oxygen shift-Cylinder 8,0,
IDE10552-MAS05304,Pre-ignition counter for torque reduction-Cylinder 1,0,
IDE10552-MAS05305,Pre-ignition counter for torque reduction-Cylinder 2,0,
IDE10552-MAS05306,Pre-ignition counter for torque reduction-Cylinder 3,0,
IDE10552-MAS05307,Pre-ignition counter for torque reduction-Cylinder 4,0,
IDE10552-MAS05308,Pre-ignition counter for torque reduction-Cylinder 5,0,
IDE10552-MAS05309,Pre-ignition counter for torque reduction-Cylinder 6,0,
IDE10552-MAS05310,Pre-ignition counter for torque reduction-Cylinder 7,0,
IDE10552-MAS05311,Pre-ignition counter for torque reduction-Cylinder 8,0,
IDE10553-MAS05304,Pre-ignition counter: cylinder suppress. pre-ignition-Cylinder 1,0,
IDE10553-MAS05305,Pre-ignition counter: cylinder suppress. pre-ignition-Cylinder 2,0,
IDE10553-MAS05306,Pre-ignition counter: cylinder suppress. pre-ignition-Cylinder 3,0,
IDE10553-MAS05307,Pre-ignition counter: cylinder suppress. pre-ignition-Cylinder 4,0,
IDE10553-MAS05308,Pre-ignition counter: cylinder suppress. pre-ignition-Cylinder 5,0,
IDE10553-MAS05309,Pre-ignition counter: cylinder suppress. pre-ignition-Cylinder 6,0,
IDE10553-MAS05310,Pre-ignition counter: cylinder suppress. pre-ignition-Cylinder 7,0,
IDE10553-MAS05311,Pre-ignition counter: cylinder suppress. pre-ignition-Cylinder 8,0,
IDE10554-MAS05304,Pre-ignition counter: cylinder suppress. glow ignition-Cylinder 1,0,
IDE10554-MAS05305,Pre-ignition counter: cylinder suppress. glow ignition-Cylinder 2,0,
IDE10554-MAS05306,Pre-ignition counter: cylinder suppress. glow ignition-Cylinder 3,0,
IDE10554-MAS05307,Pre-ignition counter: cylinder suppress. glow ignition-Cylinder 4,0,
IDE10554-MAS05308,Pre-ignition counter: cylinder suppress. glow ignition-Cylinder 5,0,
IDE10554-MAS05309,Pre-ignition counter: cylinder suppress. glow ignition-Cylinder 6,0,
IDE10554-MAS05310,Pre-ignition counter: cylinder suppress. glow ignition-Cylinder 7,0,
IDE10554-MAS05311,Pre-ignition counter: cylinder suppress. glow ignition-Cylinder 8,0,
IDE10710-ENG125936,Exhaust warning light: triggering contr. module-Blinking_MIL_due_to_misfire_is_causing_catalyst_damage,No,
IDE10710-ENG130107,Exhaust warning light: triggering contr. module-MIL Request from Transmission Control Module,No,
IDE10710-ENG125937,Exhaust warning light: triggering contr. module-MIL_request_register_ident,0,
IDE10710-ENG130099,Exhaust warning light: triggering contr. module-MIL-Request from All Wheel Drive Control Module,No,
IDE10710-ENG130102,Exhaust warning light: triggering contr. module-MIL-Request from Battery Energy Control Module,No,
IDE10710-ENG06494,Exhaust warning light: triggering contr. module-MIL-Request from Battery Energy Control Module 48V,No,
IDE10710-ENG130110,Exhaust warning light: triggering contr. module-MIL-Request from Brake System Control Module,No,
IDE10710-ENG130100,Exhaust warning light: triggering contr. module-MIL-Request from Brake System Control Module 2,No,
IDE10710-ENG130103,Exhaust warning light: triggering contr. module-MIL-Request from Drive Motor Control Module,No,
IDE10710-ENG130109,Exhaust warning light: triggering contr. module-MIL-Request from Drive Motor Control Module 2,No,
IDE10710-ENG06495,Exhaust warning light: triggering contr. module-MIL-Request from Drive Motor Control Module 48V,No,
IDE10710-ENG130105,Exhaust warning light: triggering contr. module-MIL-Request from Engine Control Module,No,
IDE10710-ENG130106,Exhaust warning light: triggering contr. module-MIL-Request from Engine Control Module 2,No,
IDE10710-ENG130111,Exhaust warning light: triggering contr. module-MIL-Request from HVAC Control Module,No,
IDE10710-ENG130108,Exhaust warning light: triggering contr. module-MIL-Request from Transmission Control Module 2,No,
IDE10922,Pump current of tank leakage diag.: corrected & filtered,0.000, mA
IDE10970-MAS11563,Number of prevented stop processes-hood open,0,
IDE10970-MAS11835,Number of prevented stop processes-Function locked due to frequent stalling,0,
IDE10970-MAS12085,Number of prevented stop processes-Brake pedal information: plausibility,0,
IDE10989-MAS00106,Immobilizer: historic data-Year,2127,
IDE10989-MAS00107,Immobilizer: historic data-Month,15,
IDE10989-MAS00108,Immobilizer: historic data-Day,31,
IDE10989-MAS00109,Immobilizer: historic data-Hours,31,
IDE10989-MAS00110,Immobilizer: historic data-Minutes,63,
IDE10989-MAS00111,Immobilizer: historic data-Seconds,63,
IDE10989,Immobilizer: historic data,hood open,
IDE10989,Immobilizer: historic data,Function locked due to frequent stalling,
IDE10989,Immobilizer: historic data,Brake pedal information: plausibility,
IDE10994,Poor start counter at start-stop,0,
IDE11115,Start/stop driver request: counter restart by starter,190,
IDE11116,Start/stop driver request: counter internal-motor restart,117,
IDE11598,Tank deaeration valve diagnosis: unweighted input value,0.000, counts
IDE11599,Tank deaeration valve diagnosis: weighted output value,0.000, counts
IDE11600,Tank tightness: ambient temperature,-48.00, °C
IDE11919,Lock time for cooling down of secondary air pump,0, s
IDE12137,Tank fill level diagnostic reference value,30.0, l
IDE12138,Fuel consumption per driving cycle,60.23, l/100km
IDE12210,Particle filter: water mass,0.0, g
IDE13084,Particle filter: high level moisture buildup,1000.0, g
IDE13085,Particle filter: high level of soot buildup,6.40, g
IDE13086,Particle filter: maximum soot build-up reached,8.00, g
IDE13087,Particle filter: maximum ash build-up reached,30.00, g
IDE13088,Particle filter: maximum ash loading ratio reached,5.000, counts
IDE13089,Particle filter: high soot accumulation ratio,3.000, counts
IDE13090,Particle filter: maximum soot loading ratio reached,4.000, counts
IDE13091,Particle filter: ash loading ratio,1.000, counts
IDE13092,Particle filter: soot accumulation ratio,0.000, counts
ENG102981,AC compressor: speed increase,00000001 ,
ENG103860,AC request: speed increase,00000000 ,
ENG103042,Accelerator pedal sender: learned end stop,4.126, V
ENG103719,Accelerator position,0.00, %
ENG101488,ACF: load,0.04907,
ENG103474,Activation of oil pressure switching valve,00000001 ,
ENG121286-ENG121430,Active Powertrain Warm-up Features Off-cycle Credit Vehicle Data-Active Engine Warm-up Timer (Lifetime),3556770167, s
ENG121286-ENG121431,Active Powertrain Warm-up Features Off-cycle Credit Vehicle Data-Active Engine Warm-up Timer (Recent),16777256, s
ENG121286-ENG121463,Active Powertrain Warm-up Features Off-cycle Credit Vehicle Data-Active Transmission Warm-up Timer (Lifetime),4294967295, s
ENG121286-ENG121464,Active Powertrain Warm-up Features Off-cycle Credit Vehicle Data-Active Transmission Warm-up Timer (Recent),369098751, s
ENG103323,Additional water pump,00000001 ,
ENG101828,Air mass,7.19, kg/h
ENG104264,Alternator load,550, W
ENG103910,Ambient temperature,-0.75, °C
ENG112539,AR_THR_AD_ADD_MMV,-0.0170, cm²
ENG98377,As,none,
ENG103165,Battery voltage,14.8, V
ENG07601,Bypasstool_a2l_name,ORIGINAL A2L,
ENG07600,Bypasstool_manipulation_bit,not active,
ENG101413,Calibration Identification,5G0259Q 0007BXA,
ENG99697,Calibration Verification Number,01 1B CB 9B,
ENG128780,CAM_DIF_VCP[EX_1],0.039, °
ENG128781,CAM_DIF_VCP[IN_1],-0.320, °
ENG102002,CAM_OFS_IVVT_IN[1],0.000, °
ENG112540,CAM_PHA_ENG[GES_EX][CBK_1],8.992, °
ENG112541,CAM_PHA_ENG[GES_IN][CBK_1],9.695, °
ENG101169,CAM_PHA_OFS_MAF[IN][1],0.000, °
ENG112542,CAM_SP_IND_VCP[EX_1],9.000, °
ENG112543,CAM_SP_IND_VCP[IN_1],10.000, °
ENG112544,CAM_VCP[EX_1],8.945, °
ENG112545,CAM_VCP[IN_1],9.781, °
ENG103849,Cat. ageing: bank 1: actual,0.078,
ENG102214,CPU_LOAD,52.0, %
ENG125189,CTR_CAM_IN_SP_PI_DET_REQ[0],0,
ENG125190,CTR_CAM_IN_SP_PI_DET_REQ[1],0,
ENG125191,CTR_CAM_IN_SP_PI_DET_REQ[2],0,
ENG125192,CTR_CAM_IN_SP_PI_DET_REQ[3],0,
ENG101127,CTR_CDN_OBD_RBM,147,
ENG114826,CTR_EDGE_CAM_EX[1],224,
ENG114827,CTR_EDGE_CAM_IN[1],229,
ENG100536,CTR_IGK_CYC_RBM,310,
ENG125193,CTR_LAMB_SP_PI_REQ[0],0,
ENG125194,CTR_LAMB_SP_PI_REQ[1],0,
ENG125195,CTR_LAMB_SP_PI_REQ[2],0,
ENG125196,CTR_LAMB_SP_PI_REQ[3],0,
ENG112554,CTR_MIS_DC_MMV_CYL_SAE[0],4,
ENG112555,CTR_MIS_DC_MMV_CYL_SAE[1],2,
ENG112556,CTR_MIS_DC_MMV_CYL_SAE[2],1,
ENG112557,CTR_MIS_DC_MMV_CYL_SAE[3],2,
ENG112558,CTR_MIS_TOT_NVMY_SAE,1787,
ENG125197,CTR_REQ_IV_OFF_PI_FAST[0],0,
ENG125198,CTR_REQ_IV_OFF_PI_FAST[1],0,
ENG125199,CTR_REQ_IV_OFF_PI_FAST[2],0,
ENG125200,CTR_REQ_IV_OFF_PI_FAST[3],0,
ENG125201,CTR_REQ_IV_OFF_PI_SLOW[0],0,
ENG125202,CTR_REQ_IV_OFF_PI_SLOW[1],0,
ENG125203,CTR_REQ_IV_OFF_PI_SLOW[2],0,
ENG125204,CTR_REQ_IV_OFF_PI_SLOW[3],0,
ENG128782,CTR_REQ_IV_OFF_PI_SLOW_TMP[0],0,
ENG128783,CTR_REQ_IV_OFF_PI_SLOW_TMP[1],0,
ENG128784,CTR_REQ_IV_OFF_PI_SLOW_TMP[2],0,
ENG128785,CTR_REQ_IV_OFF_PI_SLOW_TMP[3],0,
ENG100764,CTR_SUM_SRV_INTL,355.3,
ENG125205,CTR_TQI_POW_MAX_PI_REQ[0],0,
ENG125206,CTR_TQI_POW_MAX_PI_REQ[1],0,
ENG125207,CTR_TQI_POW_MAX_PI_REQ[2],0,
ENG125208,CTR_TQI_POW_MAX_PI_REQ[3],0,
ENG119929,CTR_VLD_CAT_GAP_AFL[1],1,
ENG119930,CTR_VLD_CAT_GAP_AFR[1],0,
ENG99428,CTR_VLFT_1_SWI_NOT[0],0,
ENG103626,CTR_VLFT_1_SWI_NOT[1],0,
ENG100809,CTR_VLFT_1_SWI_NOT[2],0,
ENG99336,CTR_VLFT_1_SWI_NOT[3],0,
ENG103025,CTR_VLFT_STND_SWI_NOT[0],0,
ENG100017,CTR_VLFT_STND_SWI_NOT[1],0,
ENG100438,CTR_VLFT_STND_SWI_NOT[2],0,
ENG100736,CTR_VLFT_STND_SWI_NOT[3],0,
ENG112559,CTR_VVL_LIH_ACT,0,
ENG101271,CTR_VVL_LIH_DEAC,0,
ENG100551,CTR_VVL_SWI_DC,0,
ENG99561,CTR_VVL_SWI_H,0,
ENG101173,CTR_VVL_SWI_L,12172,
ENG99084,Cycle flags: (completed cycles): cat: lambda probe heater,8,
ENG100943,Cycle flags: (completed cycles): lambda probes: EGR,0,
ENG99495,Cycle flags: (completed tests): lambda adaption:,8,
ENG103597,Cycle flags:(completed cycles):lambda probes:sec.air sys.,32,
ENG101652,Cylinder shut-off: cylinder suppression,00000000 ,
ENG102657,DIAG_INST[0],NO_ERROR,
ENG99120,DIAG_INST[1],NO_ERROR,
ENG103260,DIAG_INST[2],NO_ERROR,
ENG99710,DIAG_INST[3],NO_ERROR,
ENG102667,DIAG_INST[4],NO_ERROR,
ENG102739,DIAG_INST[5],NO_ERROR,
ENG100162,DIAG_INST[6],NO_ERROR,
ENG99103,DIAG_INST[7],NO_ERROR,
ENG99261,DIAG_INST[8],NO_ERROR,
ENG103622,DIAG_INST[9],NO_ERROR,
ENG112560,DIST_ACT_MIL_SAE,0, km
ENG112561,DIST_DTC_CLR_SAE,844, km
ENG103766,DIST_ENG_RUN_IN,0.8, m
ENG100531,DIST_ST,5.6224e+007, m
ENG13501,Distance Traveled Since Evap Monitoring Decision,256, km
ENG100131,ECU_STATE,SYN_ENG_IGK_ON,
ENG100152-ENG104003,ECUNAME-ECU,ECM,
ENG100152,ECUNAME,-EngineControl,
ENG103712,EFPPWM_MIN_AD,0.000, %
ENG115973,Engine Exhaust Flow Rate,10.6, kg/h
ENG20102,Engine Friction - Percent Torque,5.0, %
ENG104044,Engine load,12.109375, %
ENG102494,Engine speed: actual,768, /min
ENG102783,Engine: operating status,IS,
ENG103667,ENVD_0_MON,0,
ENG100777,ENVD_0_MON_3,0,
ENG126934,ENVD_0_MON_3_VD,0,
ENG99424,ENVD_1_MON,0,
ENG100344,ENVD_1_MON_3,0,
ENG126935,ENVD_1_MON_3_VD,0,
ENG99790,ENVD_2_MON,0,
ENG100541,ENVD_2_MON_3,0,
ENG126936,ENVD_2_MON_3_VD,0,
ENG99455,ENVD_3_MON,0,
ENG101268,ENVD_3_MON_3,0,
ENG126937,ENVD_3_MON_3_VD,0,
ENG01743,ENVD_4_MON,0,
ENG01744,ENVD_5_MON,0,
ENG01745,ENVD_6_MON,0,
ENG99752,Error flags: (completed cycles): cat: lambda probe heater,0,
ENG101275,Error flags: (completed cycles): lambda probes: EGR,0,
ENG104132,Error flags: (completed cycles): lambda probes:sec.air sys.,0,
ENG101942,ESI (extended service intervals) oil warning threshold,70.63, mm
ENG112562,FAC_AR_THR_AD,0.000, %
ENG104194,FAC_H_RNG_LAM_AD[1],0.000, %
ENG104151,FAC_L_RNG_LAM_AD[1],1.068, %
ENG100298,FAC_LAM_CP,2.179, %
ENG100108,FAC_LAM_LIM[1],2.327, %
ENG99722,FAC_LAM_TCO_A[1],0.000, %
ENG103521,FAC_LAM_TCO_B[1],0.000, %
ENG103641,FAC_LAM_TCO_C[1],0.000, %
ENG101578,FAC_LAM_TCO_D[1],0.000, %
ENG100685,FAC_LAM_TCO_E[1],0.000, %
ENG103307,FAC_MAF_MAX,0.15353,
ENG99791,FAC_SLOP_IV[1],0.00000,
ENG102306,FAC_TPS_1_SAE,12.109375, %
ENG102292,FAC_TPS_1_SAE,12.109375, %
ENG99630,Fan control relay: fan run-on,2,
ENG101437,Fan request from air conditioner,0.0, %
ENG103644,FRF_IMMO_SNAPSHOT_BYTE1,0,
ENG102892,FRF_IMMO_SNAPSHOT_BYTE2,0,
ENG100521,FRF_IMMO_SNAPSHOT_BYTE3,0,
ENG101852,FRF_IMMO_SNAPSHOT_BYTE4,0,
ENG99312,FRF_IMMO_SNAPSHOT_BYTE5,0,
ENG103956,FRF_IMMO_SNAPSHOT_BYTE6,0,
ENG128786,FTL_SAE,45.09803995, %
ENG104248,Fuel consumption signal,15705, µl
ENG101667,Fuel pump: adaption value,0.000, %
ENG100969,Fuel pump: fuel pressure: I-controller,0.000, %
ENG115974-ENG55378,Fuel Rate-Engine Fuel Rate,0.20, g/s
ENG115974-ENG116137,Fuel Rate-Vehicle Fuel Rate,0.20, g/s
ENG100250,Fuel regulating valve: duty cycle,27.393, %
ENG101692,Fuel supply system: high-pressure regulator,116.401, hPa
ENG114828,FUP_EFP_MES,6665.24, hPa
ENG103553,FUP_EFP_ST_H,0, hPa
ENG101056,FUP_EFP_ST_L,0, hPa
ENG99950,FUP_EFP_STOP_H,0, hPa
ENG100784,FUP_EFP_STOP_L,0, hPa
ENG102108,FUP_H,93286.9, hPa
ENG112563,FUP_H_SAE,9210.0, kPa
ENG103368,Gearbox -CAN bus messages,126839,
ENG99170,Height correction,1016.82, hPa
ENG103575,High-pressure system: regulator,0.36, mg
ENG103879,High-pressure system: regulator: mobile part,-4.87, mg
ENG102603,High-pressure system: status,MFP_CTL,
ENG101567,Idling speed stabilisation: duty cycle/AC compressor torque,0.0, Nm
ENG101946,Idling stabilisation: operating status,00000000 ,
ENG100345,IGA_ADJ_KNK[0],0.000, °
ENG103593,IGA_ADJ_KNK[1],0.000, °
ENG103360,IGA_ADJ_KNK[2],0.000, °
ENG99404,IGA_ADJ_KNK[3],0.000, °
ENG100425,IGA_IGC[0],-4.125, °
ENG101655,IGA_IGC[1],-4.500, °
ENG100410,IGA_IGC[2],-4.125, °
ENG100407,IGA_IGC[3],-4.125, °
ENG112564,IGA_IGC_SAE,-4.0, °
ENG101741,Intake air temperature,18.00, °C
ENG100634-ENG119860,In-use Per Tr: 16 or 20 cou sec O2 Sens Mon Com Enc Cou B 2-Completion Condition Counts,13824, counts
ENG100634-ENG119872,In-use Per Tr: 16 or 20 cou sec O2 Sens Mon Com Enc Cou B 2-Conditions Encountered Counts,41728, counts
ENG100634-ENG102823,In-use Per Tr: 16 or 20 cou sec O2 Sens Mon Com Enc Cou B 2-Ignition Cycle Counter,37633, counts
ENG100634-ENG99988,In-use Per Tr: 16 or 20 cou sec O2 Sens Mon Com Enc Cou B 2-OBD Monitoring Conditions Encountered Counts,7168, counts
ENG100634-ENG119377,In-use Per Tr: 16 or 20 cou sec O2 Sens Mon Com Enc Cou B 2-Raw Data,36 00 A3 00 93 00 00 00 00 00 B0 00 93 00 00 00 00 00 CC 00 93 00 79 00 3C 00 19 00 2B 00 85 00 93 00 00 00 00 00 6B 00 93 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00,
ENG125209,KNKS_ERR_REL[0],0.0977, V
ENG99741,LAMB_DELTA_AD_LAM_ADJ[1],-0.00122,
ENG99601,LAMB_DELTA_I_LAM_ADJ[1],0.00055,
ENG112565,LAMB_DELTA_SUM_LAM_ADJ_AD[1],-0.00122,
ENG99674,Lambda controller: bank 1 (averaged value),2.274, %
ENG101381,Lambda probe 1: bank 1: status,00000001 ,
ENG101039,Lambda probe 1: bank 1: status,00000000 ,
ENG102886,Lambda probe 1: bank 1: status,00000000 ,
ENG104200,Lambda probe 2: bank 1: status,00000000 ,
ENG101336,Lambda probe 2: bank 1: status,00000001 ,
ENG99661,Lambda probe ageing: bank 1: dynamic factor,0.0078,
ENG100478,Lambda probe correction: duty cycle offset: bank 1,-0.00116,
ENG103776,Lambda probe heater: bank 1: probe 2: short trip result,00000000 ,
ENG102380,Lambda probe heater: resistance: bank 1: probe 2,398, Ohm
ENG99353,Lambda probe voltage: bank 1: probe 1 (broadband probe),1.982, V
ENG102763,Lambda probes actual: bank1,0.9932,
ENG104114,Lambda probes specified: bank1,0.9922,
ENG06592,LF_COSI_CTL_ERR_A,0,
ENG06593,LF_COSI_CTL_ERR_B,0,
ENG112566,LF_DPS_CYC_ERR_RAW_BSW[1],16384,
ENG112567,LF_DPS_CYC_ERR_RAW_BSW[2],16384,
ENG112568,LF_DPS_CYC_ERR_VLD_BSW[1],65535,
ENG112569,LF_DPS_CYC_ERR_VLD_BSW[2],65535,
ENG112570,LF_DPS_INI_ERR_RAW_BSW[1],0,
ENG112571,LF_DPS_INI_ERR_RAW_BSW[2],0,
ENG112572,LF_IV_ERR_RAW_BSW[0],0,
ENG112573,LF_IV_ERR_RAW_BSW[1],0,
ENG112574,LF_IV_ERR_RAW_BSW[2],0,
ENG112575,LF_IV_ERR_RAW_BSW[3],0,
ENG112576,LF_IV_ERR_VLD_BSW[0],8191,
ENG112577,LF_IV_ERR_VLD_BSW[1],8191,
ENG112578,LF_IV_ERR_VLD_BSW[2],8191,
ENG112579,LF_IV_ERR_VLD_BSW[3],8191,
ENG101645,LF_VVL_DIAG_SWI_NOT,0,
ENG127734-MAS00106,Life_cycle_data_start_requirement_development-Year,2022,
ENG127734-MAS00107,Life_cycle_data_start_requirement_development-Month,1,
ENG127734-MAS00108,Life_cycle_data_start_requirement_development-Day,24,
ENG127734-MAS00109,Life_cycle_data_start_requirement_development-Hours,15,
ENG127734-MAS00110,Life_cycle_data_start_requirement_development-Minutes,27,
ENG127734-MAS00111,Life_cycle_data_start_requirement_development-Seconds,57,
ENG127734,Life_cycle_data_start_requirement_development,not active,
ENG127734,Life_cycle_data_start_requirement_development,brakes,
ENG127735-MAS00106,Life_cycle_data_stop_prohibition_development-Year,2022,
ENG127735-MAS00107,Life_cycle_data_stop_prohibition_development-Month,1,
ENG127735-MAS00108,Life_cycle_data_stop_prohibition_development-Day,25,
ENG127735-MAS00109,Life_cycle_data_stop_prohibition_development-Hours,17,
ENG127735-MAS00110,Life_cycle_data_stop_prohibition_development-Minutes,42,
ENG127735-MAS00111,Life_cycle_data_stop_prohibition_development-Seconds,2,
ENG127735,Life_cycle_data_stop_prohibition_development,not active,
ENG127735,Life_cycle_data_stop_prohibition_development,Motor,
ENG127733-MAS00106,Life_cycle_data_system_failure-Year,2127,
ENG127733-MAS00107,Life_cycle_data_system_failure-Month,15,
ENG127733-MAS00108,Life_cycle_data_system_failure-Day,31,
ENG127733-MAS00109,Life_cycle_data_system_failure-Hours,31,
ENG127733-MAS00110,Life_cycle_data_system_failure-Minutes,63,
ENG127733-MAS00111,Life_cycle_data_system_failure-Seconds,63,
ENG127733,Life_cycle_data_system_failure,Multifunction unit control module,
ENG127733,Life_cycle_data_system_failure,Convertible top control module,
ENG127733,Life_cycle_data_system_failure,Motor,
ENG127733,Life_cycle_data_system_failure,Parking aid,
ENG127733,Life_cycle_data_system_failure,All-wheel drive electronics,
ENG127733,Life_cycle_data_system_failure,Front Axle Lift System,
ENG127733,Life_cycle_data_system_failure,ACC,
ENG127733,Life_cycle_data_system_failure,Immobilizer,
ENG127733,Life_cycle_data_system_failure,Front sensor for drivers assistant systems,
ENG127733,Life_cycle_data_system_failure,Quattro Sport,
ENG127733,Life_cycle_data_system_failure,Air Conditioning,
ENG127733,Life_cycle_data_system_failure,Kessy,
ENG127733,Life_cycle_data_system_failure,12 volt vehicle electrical system,
ENG127733,Life_cycle_data_system_failure,Level control system,
ENG127733,Life_cycle_data_system_failure,brakes,
ENG127733,Life_cycle_data_system_failure,Steering,
ENG127733,Life_cycle_data_system_failure,Transmission,
ENG122701,LMVDes_st_Mod_Out_VW,104,
ENG122702,LMVDes_v_Max_Man_Lim_VW,511.992, km/h
ENG122703,LMVLim_v_Auth_Max_Out_VW,200.0000, km/h
ENG100402,LOIL_SUM_SRV_INTL,8534.94, mm
ENG99162,LV_ACC_RED_CMD,00000000 ,
ENG102235,LV_ATB_ACT_1,00000000 ,
ENG102541,LV_ATB_ACT_2,00000000 ,
ENG114829,LV_BPA_LIH_REQ[0],0,
ENG99095,LV_CAN_HOOD_SWI,00000000 ,
ENG128787,LV_CMD_RCL_OPEN,00000000 ,
ENG07619,LV_ECRAS_FB_DIAG_POS_RESP[1],00000000 ,
ENG103049,LV_EFPPWM_AD_STOP,00000001 ,
ENG101712,LV_ENG_RUN_IN,00000000 ,
ENG100267,LV_ENG_RUN_IN_EXT_ADJ,00000000 ,
ENG103319,LV_ERR_VLFT_1_SWI[1],00000000 ,
ENG103549,LV_ERR_VLFT_1_SWI[2],00000000 ,
ENG103191,LV_ERR_VLFT_1_SWI[3],00000000 ,
ENG101989,LV_ERR_VLFT_1_SWI[4],00000000 ,
ENG102313,LV_ERR_VLFT_STND_SWI[1],00000000 ,
ENG103044,LV_ERR_VLFT_STND_SWI[2],00000000 ,
ENG103443,LV_ERR_VLFT_STND_SWI[3],00000000 ,
ENG100487,LV_ERR_VLFT_STND_SWI[4],00000000 ,
ENG112471,LV_IGK,00000001 ,
ENG100044,LV_LOIL_L_WARN,00000000 ,
ENG103492,LV_LOIL_L_WARN_ACT,00000000 ,
ENG103908,LV_LOIL_L_WARN_TMP,00000000 ,
ENG103716,LV_POIL_SWI_H,00000000 ,
ENG100912,LV_POIL_SWI_L,00000001 ,
ENG112586,LV_PWR_RLY[0],00000001 ,
ENG36574,LV_ST_PROT_ACT_ERR,00000000 ,
ENG102417,LV_TPS_AD_ACT,00000000 ,
ENG100842,LV_TPS_AD_DIAG_ERR,0,
ENG103996,LV_TPS_AD_REQ,00000000 ,
ENG112587,LV_VCP_AD_END,00000001 ,
ENG102523,MAF,105.72, mg/stroke
ENG99288,MAF_DIF_CAM_OFS_AD_SQ_TOT,0.000, kg²/h²
ENG112588,MAP_MES_SAE,28, kPa
ENG103501,MASS_SA_REL[0],0.914,
ENG100896,MASS_SA_REL_21_PHA,0.000,
ENG103045,MASS_SA_REL_22_PHA,0.000,
ENG103346,MFF_ADD_LAM_AD[1],0.00, mg/stroke
ENG126493,MFF_MPL_ADD_LAM_AD[1][1],0.00, mg/stroke
ENG101360,Misfire detection active,00000000 ,
ENG102335,Misfires all cylinders per 1000 rpm,0,
ENG128796,N_SP_IS_CLC,800, /min
ENG103004,N_TCHA,14184.6, /min
ENG112590,N_TOOTH,805, /min
ENG107737-ENG112538,NC_NR_DIAG_RBM-NC Value,204,
ENG126111,NL_PRE[0],0.55580, V
ENG126112,NL_PRE[1],0.54420, V
ENG126113,NL_PRE[2],0.27664, V
ENG126114,NL_PRE[3],0.30098, V
ENG128789,NR_CYC_AD_DC_BAL_HOM[RNG_H],0,
ENG128790,NR_CYC_AD_DC_BAL_HOM[RNG_IS],0,
ENG128791,NR_CYC_AD_DC_BAL_HOM[RNG_L],3,
ENG128792,NR_CYC_AD_DIAG_BAL_HOM[0],3,
ENG128793,NR_CYC_AD_DIAG_BAL_HOM[1],3,
ENG128794,NR_CYC_AD_DIAG_BAL_HOM[2],3,
ENG128795,NR_CYC_AD_DIAG_BAL_HOM[3],3,
ENG112589,NR_CYL_FIRST_VVL_SWI,0,
ENG99776,NR_CYL_VVL_H_ACK,0,
ENG119936,O2L_MAX_CAT_GAP_AFL_MV[1],0.88945, g
ENG119937,O2L_MAX_CAT_GAP_AFR_MV[1],0.00000, g
ENG99157,PRS_SA_DIF,0.08, hPa
ENG02464,PRS_UP_THR_MES,1017.90, hPa
ENG112591,PSN_EDGE_REL_AD_CAM_EX[1][1],0.0625, °
ENG112592,PSN_EDGE_REL_AD_CAM_IN[1][1],2.0000, °
ENG114830,PSN_EDGE_REL_AD_CAM_SAVE_EX[1][1],0.0625, °
ENG114831,PSN_EDGE_REL_AD_CAM_SAVE_EX[1][2],-1.8125, °
ENG114832,PSN_EDGE_REL_AD_CAM_SAVE_IN[1][1],2.0000, °
ENG114833,PSN_EDGE_REL_AD_CAM_SAVE_IN[1][2],0.8125, °
ENG128797,PV,0.00, %
ENG102195,PV_AV_1,0.00, %
ENG99137,PV_AV_2,0.00, %
ENG101068,PV_AV_H,0.00, %
ENG112593,PWM_ACT_VCP[EX_1],90.002, %
ENG112594,PWM_ACT_VCP[IN_1],90.002, %
ENG101350,PWM_ETC,-9.848, %
ENG112595,PWM_HLD_VCP[EX_1],43.182, %
ENG112596,PWM_HLD_VCP[IN_1],38.861, %
ENG112597,PWM_PAS_VCP[EX_1],8.826, %
ENG112598,PWM_PAS_VCP[IN_1],8.826, %
ENG101201,Radiator fan 1: run-on: status,600W,
ENG102359,Radiator fan 2: run-on: status,NO_ECF,
ENG119939,RATIO_O2L_LIM_CAT_GAP_AFL_MV[1],4.8529282,
ENG119940,RATIO_O2L_LIM_CAT_GAP_AFR_MV[1],0.0000000,
ENG102377,Ready and error flags,0,
ENG121344-ENG121493,Run Time for Stop-Start and Coasting Off-cycle Credit Vehicle Data-Engine Off Coasting Timer (Lifetime),4294967295, s
ENG121344-ENG121494,Run Time for Stop-Start and Coasting Off-cycle Credit Vehicle Data-Engine Off Coasting Timer (Recent),4294967295, s
ENG121344-ENG121497,Run Time for Stop-Start and Coasting Off-cycle Credit Vehicle Data-Engine Running Coasting Timer (Lifetime),4294967295, s
ENG121344-ENG121498,Run Time for Stop-Start and Coasting Off-cycle Credit Vehicle Data-Engine Running Coasting Timer (Recent),1610612735, s
ENG121344-ENG121502,Run Time for Stop-Start and Coasting Off-cycle Credit Vehicle Data-Idle Stop-Start Timer (Lifetime),922746921, s
ENG121344-ENG121503,Run Time for Stop-Start and Coasting Off-cycle Credit Vehicle Data-Idle Stop-Start Timer (Recent),16777218, s
ENG112599,RVC_AV,76.03, °
ENG112601,RVC_SP,76.00, °
ENG112600,RVCPWM,0.000, %
ENG103248,SEG_AD_MMV_ER[0],0.0000, ‰
ENG101135,SEG_AD_MMV_ER[1],0.2153, ‰
ENG99078,SEG_AD_MMV_ER[2],-0.1099, ‰
ENG103257,SEG_AD_MMV_ER[3],0.3238, ‰
ENG102511,SEG_AD_MMV_ER_H[0],0.0000, ‰
ENG103258,SEG_AD_MMV_ER_H[1],0.2201, ‰
ENG99291,SEG_AD_MMV_ER_H[2],-0.1428, ‰
ENG99954,SEG_AD_MMV_ER_H[3],0.4063, ‰
ENG100568,SEG_AD_MMV_ER_L[0],0.0000, ‰
ENG100601,SEG_AD_MMV_ER_L[1],0.2153, ‰
ENG102668,SEG_AD_MMV_ER_L[2],-0.1099, ‰
ENG101232,SEG_AD_MMV_ER_L[3],0.3238, ‰
ENG101561,SEG_AD_MMV_ER_MID[0],0.0000, ‰
ENG102964,SEG_AD_MMV_ER_MID[1],0.2201, ‰
ENG100890,SEG_AD_MMV_ER_MID[2],-0.1428, ‰
ENG99793,SEG_AD_MMV_ER_MID[3],0.4063, ‰
ENG103381,Shut-off time,0.50, s
ENG109006-ENG100882,Spark_efficiency_deviation_at_idle_maximum-EFF_IGA_CST_QUO_IS_MAX,3, %
ENG109007-ENG99938,Spark_efficiency_deviation_at_part_load_maximum-EFF_IGA_CST_QUO_PL_MAX,1, %
ENG102971,Start adaption: temperature adaption factor 1,1.000000,
ENG102489,Start adaption: temperature adaption factor 2,1.000000,
ENG100723,Start adaption: temperature adaption factor 3,1.000000,
ENG100919,Starter control: interlock switch,00000000 ,
ENG102033,STATE_BPA[0],OPM,
ENG102127,STATE_COMC_NVLD,Wait,
ENG112602,STATE_CRK_STST,CRK_STST_ACQ_SHO_LEVEL,
ENG114834,STATE_CRU_OFF_IRR_CUS,0,
ENG114835,STATE_CRU_OFF_REV_CUS,16777280,
ENG112603,STATE_EOL_VVL,DEAC,
ENG112605,STATE_LS_SAE[1],CL,
ENG104238,STATE_NVLD,INI,
ENG112606,STATE_PWM_VCP[EX_1],ACT,
ENG112607,STATE_PWM_VCP[IN_1],HLD,
ENG101078,STATE_READY_OBD_1,7,
ENG100369,STATE_READY_OBD_3,0,
ENG100342,STATE_REQ_NVLD,NO_REQ,
ENG109090,STATE_SW_MVB,SCGAB010 CB60050,
ENG128798,STATE_T_ES_RD,0,
ENG128799,STATE_T_ES_VLD_RD,1,
ENG112608,STATE_VCP,enable,
ENG114836,STATE_VCV_CLOSE_SL,OFF,
ENG103723,STATE_VVL_MNG,VVL_L,
ENG112609,T_ACT_MIL_SAE,0, min
ENG112494,T_AST_SAE,2739, s
ENG104148,T_COOL_LOIL,352.1, ms
ENG112613,T_DTC_CLR_SAE,717, min
ENG102790,T_EFP_MEM_H,0.00, s
ENG102123,T_EFP_MEM_L,0.00, s
ENG109299,T_ES,0, min
ENG112615,T_ES_CNT,0,
ENG112616,T_ES_DC,2880, min
ENG99463,T_ES_H,0, s
ENG128802,T_IGK,655.35, s
ENG99398,T_POP_COC_INTER_1,0.0, s
ENG102747,T_PWL,0.0, s
ENG128803,T_PWL_CAN,40.3, s
ENG112636,T_SWI_VVL_ACR,66.7, ms
ENG101325,T_TEMP_SIG_LOIL,62.3, ms
ENG99126,T_VS_TOL_LOCK,0, min
ENG125440,TAA,-0.500, °C
ENG102048,Tank breather valve: duty cycle,0.000000, %
ENG101339,Tank breather valve: short trip result,0.0000, kg/h
ENG100439,Tank level,00000000 ,
ENG112610,TCO_1_FIRST_ST,3, °C
ENG112611,TCO_1_ST,94, °C
ENG112612,TCO_1_SYS,95, °C
ENG103434,TCO_A_LAM_AD_WUP[1],-5.25, °C
ENG100381,TCO_B_LAM_AD_WUP[1],9.75, °C
ENG101581,TCO_C_LAM_AD_WUP[1],24.75, °C
ENG100354,TCO_D_LAM_AD_WUP[1],35.25, °C
ENG101973,TCO_E_LAM_AD_WUP[1],45.00, °C
ENG128800,TCO_MDL[STUCK_L_COOL_MON],21.844, °C
ENG124460,TCO_MDL[TH],49.398, °C
ENG100390,TCO_MIN_INTER_LAM_AD_WUP[1],94.50, °C
ENG100853,TCO_MIN_LAM_AD_WUP[1],50.25, °C
ENG102279,TCS/ESP: specified torque,25.47, Nm
ENG99857,TCS: status,00000000 ,
ENG36581,TEG_DYN_LS_DOWN[0],513.9750, °C
ENG101250,TEG_DYN_LS_UP[0],441.2875, °C
ENG36582,TEG_DYN_UP_CAT[0],388.2875, °C
ENG36583,TEMP_CAT_DYN_MDL[0],512.9125, °C
ENG36584,TEMP_CAT_STAT_MDL[0],345.4125, °C
ENG112614,TEMP_CAT_UP_1_SAE,437.3, °C
ENG114837,TFPA,75, °C
ENG114838,TFU_HPP,88.50, °C
ENG99608,Throttle valve adjuster: adaption status,ST_CHK_END,
ENG101411,Throttle valve angle,2.203, °
ENG102845,Throttle valve deviation,-8.730, %
ENG126115,TI_1_MES_MPI[0],0.000, ms
ENG126116,TI_1_MES_MPI[1],0.000, ms
ENG126117,TI_1_MES_MPI[2],0.000, ms
ENG126118,TI_1_MES_MPI[3],0.000, ms
ENG126119,TI_MES_4[PLS_1][0],0.604, ms
ENG126120,TI_MES_4[PLS_1][1],0.628, ms
ENG126121,TI_MES_4[PLS_1][2],0.616, ms
ENG126122,TI_MES_4[PLS_1][3],0.632, ms
ENG126123,TI_MES_4[PLS_2][0],0.000, ms
ENG126124,TI_MES_4[PLS_2][1],0.000, ms
ENG126125,TI_MES_4[PLS_2][2],0.000, ms
ENG126126,TI_MES_4[PLS_2][3],0.000, ms
ENG126127,TI_MES_4[PLS_3][0],0.000, ms
ENG126128,TI_MES_4[PLS_3][1],0.000, ms
ENG126129,TI_MES_4[PLS_3][2],0.000, ms
ENG126130,TI_MES_4[PLS_3][3],0.000, ms
ENG128801,TIA_CHA_DOWN_MV,22.559, °C
ENG125276,TIG_MES_SAE[IM],19, °C
ENG103351,Time since engine start,154.8, s
ENG112634,TLTS_MES[TCE],95.398, °C
ENG112635,TMAG_VCP,98, °C
ENG110444,TPS_AD_CDN_MIS,3,
ENG114839,TPS_ETC,2.203, °
ENG99274,TPS_SP,2.188, °
ENG103021,TQ_CONV,1.00, Nm
ENG128804,TQI_ADD_ACT,33.00000, Nm
ENG101426,TQI_GS_FAST_INC,0.00, Nm
ENG128805,TQI_N_TCHA_MAX,1023.96875, Nm
ENG115975-ENG116124,Transmission Actual Gear-Transmission Actual Gear Ratio,0.000,
ENG115975-ENG116108,Transmission Actual Gear-Transmission Actual Gear Ratio Supported,Not available,
ENG115975-ENG116105,Transmission Actual Gear-Transmission Actual Gear Status,NEUT,
ENG115975-ENG116116,Transmission Actual Gear-Transmission Actual Gear Status Supported,available.,
ENG102329,TTIP_MES_LS_UP[1],720.0000, °C
ENG100355,V_FUP_EFP_MV,4.995, V
ENG100739,V_PVS_1_BAS,0.7471, V
ENG114840,V_PVS_KD,0.000, V
ENG99514,VBOOST,64.5, V
ENG103201,VCV_CLOSE_RNG,33.0, °
ENG115976,Vehicle Odometer,55798.1, km
ENG121352-ENG121535,Vehicle Operation Data - Distance/Fuel Used-Total Distance Traveled (Lifetime),290245865.7, km
ENG121352-ENG121536,Vehicle Operation Data - Distance/Fuel Used-Total Distance Traveled (Recent),1677724.8, km
ENG121352-ENG121545,Vehicle Operation Data - Distance/Fuel Used-Total Fuel Consumed (Lifetime),14596179.60, l
ENG121352-ENG121546,Vehicle Operation Data - Distance/Fuel Used-Total Fuel Consumed (Recent),12247367.68, l
ENG121353-ENG121499,Vehicle Operation Data - Engine Run/Idle Time-Fueled Engine Operation Ignition Cycle Counter (Lifetime),503316481, counts
ENG121353-ENG121500,Vehicle Operation Data - Engine Run/Idle Time-Fueled Engine Operation Ignition Cycle Counter (Recent),905969664, counts
ENG121353-ENG121504,Vehicle Operation Data - Engine Run/Idle Time-Ignition Counter (Lifetime),503316481, counts
ENG121353-ENG121505,Vehicle Operation Data - Engine Run/Idle Time-Ignition Counter (Recent),16777216, counts
ENG121353-ENG121543,Vehicle Operation Data - Engine Run/Idle Time-Total Engine Run Time (Lifetime),2936014124, s
ENG121353-ENG121544,Vehicle Operation Data - Engine Run/Idle Time-Total Engine Run Time (Recent),905969829, s
ENG121353-ENG121557,Vehicle Operation Data - Engine Run/Idle Time-Total Idle Engine Run Time (Lifetime),2801795343, s
ENG121353-ENG121558,Vehicle Operation Data - Engine Run/Idle Time-Total Idle Engine Run Time (Recent),2097152032, s
ENG121354-ENG121495,Vehicle Operation Data - PKE/EOE-Engine Output Energy (Lifetime),370776484.7, kWh
ENG121354-ENG121496,Vehicle Operation Data - PKE/EOE-Engine Output Energy (Recent),192937987.6, kWh
ENG121354-ENG121525,Vehicle Operation Data - PKE/EOE-Positive Kinetic Energy (Lifetime),2684354572, km/h²
ENG121354-ENG121526,Vehicle Operation Data - PKE/EOE-Positive Kinetic Energy (Recent),16777227, km/h²
ENG121355-ENG121533,Vehicle Operation Data - PSA-Total City Propulsion System Active Time (Lifetime),3305111848, s
ENG121355-ENG121534,Vehicle Operation Data - PSA-Total City Propulsion System Active Time (Recent),3254779936, s
ENG121355-ENG121559,Vehicle Operation Data - PSA-Total Idle Propulsion System Active Time (Lifetime),4127195450, s
ENG121355-ENG121560,Vehicle Operation Data - PSA-Total Idle Propulsion System Active Time (Recent),3875536930, s
ENG121355-ENG121561,Vehicle Operation Data - PSA-Total Propulsion System Active Time (Lifetime),4261414231, s
ENG121355-ENG121562,Vehicle Operation Data - PSA-Total Propulsion System Active Time (Recent),16777383, s
ENG102311,Vehicle speed: filtered,0.000, km/h
ENG122704,VLCAvl_st_Pt_VW,4,
ENG122705,VLCReq_st_Dem_VW,6,
ENG112639,VLS_DOWN_SAE[1],0.735, V
ENG128806,VOL_FLOW_CHA_UP_RED_MV,0.001709, m³/s
ENG101929,VP_TPS_1,0.6055, V
ENG102985,VP_TPS_2,4.3848, V
ENG100421,VP_TPS_AD_EL_BOL_1,0.5029, V
ENG103444,VP_TPS_AD_EL_BOL_2,4.4922, V
ENG101674,VP_TPS_AD_LIH_1,0.7959, V
ENG99507,VP_TPS_AD_LIH_2,4.1943, V

Elapsed Time: 01:14

This live data scan was performed at hot idle after everything 100% fully up to temperature for reference.

edit: dangit, wouldn't let me bold the needed lines inside the code tags. Here you go:

IDE00182,Camshaft adaptation intake bank 1: phase position,0.7, °
IDE00184,Camshaft adaptation exhaust bank 1: phase position,-0.7, °

IDE06726,Timing deviation after chain replacement: intake bank 1,0.00, °
IDE06728,Timing deviation after chain replacement: exhaust bank 1,-1.94, °

IDE06734,Timing deviation: current value intake bank 1,0.00, °
IDE06736,Timing deviation: current value exhaust bank 1,-1.63, °

Mini7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTi Sport PP
My numbers are roughly double yours. 97k and 32 track days.

I figure if the EPC light comes on that it may be too late. With my mileage, this is something that I will keep an eye on. Been doing some research but haven’t found the spec for replacement when using OBD11 or VagCom.

DerHase

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit
My numbers are roughly double yours. 97k and 32 track days.

I figure if the EPC light comes on that it may be too late. With my mileage, this is something that I will keep an eye on. Been doing some research but haven’t found the spec for replacement when using OBD11 or VagCom.

Yeah, the reason there are no specs listed is because every test procedure for VW/Audis are internal to the ODIS software via "guided fault finding".

I used to think that VWs were some horrible car to have to do electrical diagnostic on... it turns out that for 98% of the problems you may normally have, literally any idiot could follow the on-screen instructions to figure out what the issue is.

I had a Q5 today that had a door module/motor/regulator/etc replaced due to collision. You plug in the scan tool, log onto the ODIS server, the thing scans all modules, and creates a "test plan" automatically and orders the tests in most likely to least likely to resolve whatever problems. Click on the "missing coding" test plan at top, run the test plan, and just follow the on screen instructions as it codes the module.

Everything on these cars is set up like that, where every diagnostic step is outlined in and determined by ODIS. For some electrical diag it'll ask you to look and see if a light is turned on, or window moves, etc, or you'll use a DVOM or an oscilloscope to check for voltage or continuity, etc and choose "yes" or "no" for each step.

I don't think you'll know what spec is until you have an actual problem. ODIS doesn't tell you parameters or anything to look for, it reads the data, and tells you if it passed or failed essentially. That said, I don't know the specific procedure for that particular check, but based on my little experience with it in the last few months usually 1-2x per week, that's my take away from it.

edit: Quick google search found this... different engine but same general concept and the numbers seem to jive with about what we're seeing: https://www.vwvortex.com/threads/use-vcds-to-check-for-timing-chain-stretch-cpla-engine.9285465/

DarkArrow

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'18 R
Starting to prepare my car for the Spring track season.
Does anyone have the max chain elongation number? View attachment 241069View attachment 241070View attachment 241071View attachment 241072View attachment 241073Pretty sure that my numbers are within spec.
Was messing around with OBD11 and came across these.
I think Paul from ShopDAP said within +/- 5 is spec, but should start thinking about it after +/- 4, and some people have reported issues when they hit the mid-high 4s.

DerHase

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit
Bump - just signed up for the FSR PCA VIR HPDE: https://www.motorsportreg.com/event...-course-virginia-international-raceway-199417

I noticed @Mini7 was signed up so I threw myself in lower intermediate to request an instructor :D

So now... Will 17x9s fit without rubbing anything at stock ride height? All I plan on screwing with is the alignment and adding some 245 RT660s. And maybe a set of the DS1.11 pads - I was not a fan of the 2500s in February.

Mini7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTi Sport PP
I signed up on Friday. The more MQB cars the better.

I had 255-40-17’s fitted at stock ride height. So 245’s will work.

Busy prepping my car for Barber on 4/3.

scrllock

Autocross Champion
Mods – “to do”
SPL Rear Toe Links
ECS Brake Booster Re-inforcement Bracket

Interested to hear an impression of the master cylinder brace. Don't know anyone who's fitted one on a Mk7.
Also, SPL offers toe arms for MQB cars? Or is that just their rod ends?

Verkline Lockout Washers
I have had a few people ask me about Verkline offset lockout washers. I’ve been working on an install document which has been a work in progress. I have used these to create some additional wiggle room for the right rear fuel filler hose. I added +5 to the Rear LCA inner pivot and +5 to the upper camber arm. You will need adjustable toe links and adjustable camber arms.

Asked them if they'd sell these separately, unfortunately not. Doesn't look too hard to fab up though. Surprised no one has bothered to sell these, quite a few adjustable arms on the market.