GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Or perhaps we just continue to live our lives. I choose to not participate in the crazy that it's being pushed on the public any longer.

Cali just forced teachers to wear N95 at work. All day. My wife is a teacher and has asthma. She can barely go for three minutes in that thing while teaching.
Sacramento deserves to be burned to the ground.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Hillary was right. Except she meant the other political party and it's from each party. And probably more than 1/2.

From wiki:

"Basket of deplorables" is a phrase from a 2016 presidential election campaign speech delivered by Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton on September 9, 2016, at a campaign fundraising event, which she used to describe half of the supporters of her opponent, Republican nominee Donald Trump saying "They're racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic". The next day, she expressed regret for "saying half", while insisting that Trump had deplorably amplified "hateful views and voices".

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Cali just forced teachers to wear N95 at work. All day. My wife is a teacher and has asthma. She can barely go for three minutes in that thing while teaching.
I've got pretty severe asthma, been hospitalized a few times from it. I'm not a mask advocate, I honestly don't think they do anything to prevent Rona but they also don't impact your ability to breathe. Your wife is being dramatic.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I've got pretty severe asthma, been hospitalized a few times from it. I'm not a mask advocate, I honestly don't think they do anything to prevent Rona but they also don't impact your ability to breathe. Your wife is being dramatic.

Bruh, I'm pretty sure i know my wife a bit better than you. She's not being dramatic.
I don't have asthma, and i have a hard time breathing in a mask after a long time talking. If you can teach all day in an N95, I'm happy for your superpowers. Not all possess them.

npace

Autocross Champion
From wiki:

"Basket of deplorables" is a phrase from a 2016 presidential election campaign speech delivered by Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton on September 9, 2016, at a campaign fundraising event, which she used to describe half of the supporters of her opponent, Republican nominee Donald Trump saying "They're racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic". The next day, she expressed regret for "saying half", while insisting that Trump had deplorably amplified "hateful views and voices".
To be fair, the Russians she was colluding with probably told her to say that. They were trolls that assumed she wasn't that stupid. She proved them wrong.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Bruh, I'm pretty sure i know my wife a bit better than you. She's not being dramatic.
I don't have asthma, and i have a hard time breathing in a mask after a long time talking. If you can teach all day in an N95, I'm happy for your superpowers. Not all possess them.
noone knows your wife better than everyone on the internet

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I'm sorry to hear man, truly am. This tyrannical BS needs to stop and the only way that happens is when the population stops participating.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Working on my project Porsche.

16414186590623931878352641911664.jpg