• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Can't you take the shell off before you soak them?

That's what I mean. Take peeled hard boiled eggs, soak them. Gives them a nice flavor. It helps that I love vinegar.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I make hard boiled eggs in the microwave with a product called Egg Pod. It only makes 4 at a time. But when they are done just run cold water on them and the shell comes off almost whole. Takes 8 minutes total. No preheating water on the stove. Much faster.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I make hard boiled eggs in the microwave with a product called Egg Pod. It only makes 4 at a time. But when they are done just run cold water on them and the shell comes off almost whole. Takes 8 minutes total. No preheating water on the stove. Much faster.

Thanks for making me think about old man farts + hard boiled eggs. I can taste them in my mind. The farts, not the eggs.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
I don’t make them often but it seems like the membrane is just glued to the egg.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Man, this thread just made me want deviled eggs and mozzarella sticks...

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Thanks for making me think about old man farts + hard boiled eggs. I can taste them in my mind. The farts, not the eggs.
You're supposed to smell farts not taste them. You're doing it wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.