GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
You can stick your head in the sand, I'm more sympathetic to humanity.
Except for the half-lizards that live on the thread.
I will absolutely admit that I am only selectively sympathetic to humanity.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
I will absolutely admit that I am only selectively sympathetic to humanity.
I tend to lack sympathy for stupidity.

Reactions: WAP

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Be sure to join my new platform next Monday....
Frank VIP Signup (frankspeech.com)
1618324309194.png

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Not about control or a conspiracy at all...
1618324550650.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Not a single NRA member has ever committed a mass shooting...so there's that.
And? The NRA has blocked multiple attempts to fix our background check system, stop guns from being "lost" in transit and being sold illegally, and go default approvals past, which allow thousands that don't qualify to own a gun to walk into a store and buy one. Plenty of blood on their hands, as well as the rampant fraud that's bankrupted the organization, while ole Wayne hides out on his yacht.

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Those around me went from peer pressure on Saturday to get the vaccine to J&J is no longer approved for use real fucking quick. One thing I have struggled with is explaining the concept of strangers not having my best interest in mind. I think about these scientists, researchers, etc. and I see people who are just going to their 9-5 job to pay their bills and fund their hobbies. I see people going in to work to be railroaded by a overbearing project manager for results. I see tired and apathetic people punching a time-card... why does no one around me see any of these things?

Why is it so hard to explain?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Not about control or a conspiracy at all...
View attachment 210123
14 million doses. 7 women on birth control develop clots.

It's almost like you're a liar about having medical training and being married to a doctor, because otherwise you'd know to ask if that's outside the normal rate of clot formation for women on BC.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Those around me went from peer pressure on Saturday to get the vaccine to J&J is no longer approved for use real fucking quick. One thing I have struggled with is explaining the concept of strangers not having my best interest in mind. I think about these scientists, researchers, etc. and I see people who are just going to their 9-5 job to pay their bills and fund their hobbies. I see people going in to work to be railroaded by a overbearing project manager for results. I see tired and apathetic people punching a time-card... why does no one around me see any of these things?

Wow, awesome post!!!

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

Maybe it's because those scientists didn't halt J&J, politicians did. Out of 14 million doses, 7 women on birth control developed blood clots, none died. A well known long standing adverse affect of birth control is blood clots, with smokers having a much higher risk, which is still very small. 1 in 1000 Covid 19 patients die.