GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Yes - but - the jury hears what the prosecution AND the defense wants them to hear. He has a pretty heavy duty defense team - and there is a very competent prosecution - so the jury will hear both sides.

Floyd was not a model citizen and I'm not sure if we'll ever find out what actually killed him - but that doesn't excuse Chauvin's actions (or lack of actions).

More importantly, much of the blame lies on Chauvin's chain of command that let him thrive in that environment and they are the ones that also need to held accountable - Chauvin wasn't a model cop that was squeaky clean until he snapped when faced with this out of control druggie. Him being a training officer speaks very badly of his leadership.

I believe that the jury will get a significant amount of information from both sides and I'm confident that they will reach the correct decision based on the information.

If there is rioting in the street in the unlikely event that he is found innocent, then that will be squarely the fault of the mainstream media because they didn't report all of the facts to the public. In theory, if the general population is given the same facts as the jury, then they will draw the same conclusions - once you remove the fringe groups that will never accept the verdict.
CNN has had a live link to the trial everyday.

Blaming the media is the dumbest thing I've heard.

Our system of institutionalized racism and laws that protect police are to blame. Not changing the system is to blame. The officer is to blame.

Blaming the media is just lazy fascism. I expect that from Trump. You should be better than that.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

Our system of institutionalized racism and laws that protect police are to blame. Not changing the system is to blame. The officer is to blame.

Blaming the media is just lazy fascism. I expect that from Trump. You should be better than that.
Shocker you watch CNN. I don't blame the media, I blame the morons who watch and consume the lies and propaganda they spew. If it wasn't for said moronic audiences they wouldn't have anyone to pander to thus negating their questionable existence.

Last edited:

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
"Your q folks"
"Republican held states...even yours"
"Money"

You are such a dumbass. Lmao

1. he’s QAnon, so it applies
2. He lives in Georgia, so it applies
3. He welched on a bet, so it applies.

You can crawl back under your rocks again fuckwit.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I wish them luck with all the guns I have at home.

1617753130757.jpeg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Our friends in the UK have told me there is more trouble on the horizon. This is what [they] are planning for all of us.
"The emergency Coronavirus Bill will be rushed through as LAW Today sees the 2nd reading, if passed it will immediately proceed to 3rd and on. And contains the most draconian powers ever proposed in peace-time Britain. This WILL BE rushed through Parliament.
Below are links to new emergency legislation being passed today in Parliament to strip us of our human/civil rights. Forced jabs, tests, body samples taken, you & kids removed from your homes by force & more
Coronavirus Bill (HC Bill 122) (parliament.uk)
Coronavirus Bill: emergency Covid-19 legislation - House of Lords Library (parliament.uk)
* Forced detention and isolation can be of anyone, including children, and for any amount of time. KIDNAPPING with no accountability * Authorities can FORCIBLY take biological samples from your body. Human rights rights REMOVED * There’s no clear access to legal rights from as-yet unidentified isolation facilities. Financial crisis or remedies DENIED * Powers last up to 2.5 years Lockdown powers could prevent protests against measures. DELIBERATELY included * State surveillance safeguards weakened. Track & Trace will be used as the equivalent of monitoring travel, and where ELECTRONIC TAG - Your mobile * Protections from forced detainment and treatment under Mental Health Act lowered. If you put up any belligerence or defensive, the establishment can SHUT YOU DOWN and a permanent record placed against you * Cremations can be enforced against personal and religious wishes. TO DENY EVIDENCE of murder by lethal injection for no medical reason * Changes to the Court system. The total REMOVAL of personal and civil rights, under Common Law * Registration of deaths, will state Covid * No inquests into suspicious deaths! DENYING challenges the BS of dying from an ear ache justifys death by lethal injection * No requirement for any medical certification for burials or cremations! FAST TRACK cover up It also indemnifies the Health Service should they fail for what ever reason to provide care. They can literally murder, with no investigation The most frightening part? * Only ONE medical 'officer' is required to sign off COMPULSORY TREATMENT ORDER which means... In the real world you can be forced to accept medication. Or held down and injected with whatever is seen fit THAT is the biggest and worst threat to your own freedoms Schedule 8 Pt1.** Local Authorities will now be exempted from compliance with their duties under The Care Act 2014. Schedule 11 The BBC wont be telling you that bit... So. If someone dies in police custody or any type of custody they can simply dispose of the body without any paperwork medical exam or certification or inquest."

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

Did he blame the media or only say that the media is not presenting all the facts.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Did he blame the media or only say that the media is not presenting all the facts.
The trial is old news and just another distraction while they strip away our rights in the name of 'safety.'

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The trial is old news and just another distraction while they strip away our rights in the name of 'safety.'
You're racism knows no bounds. A trial that will determine if a police officer is allowed to continue to murder black Americans is a distraction, but you wearing a mask is tyranny.

Remember yesterday when you denied white privilege existed? Way to prove yourself wrong.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Our friends in the UK have told me there is more trouble on the horizon. This is what [they] are planning for all of us.
"The emergency Coronavirus Bill will be rushed through as LAW Today sees the 2nd reading, if passed it will immediately proceed to 3rd and on. And contains the most draconian powers ever proposed in peace-time Britain. This WILL BE rushed through Parliament.
Below are links to new emergency legislation being passed today in Parliament to strip us of our human/civil rights. Forced jabs, tests, body samples taken, you & kids removed from your homes by force & more
Coronavirus Bill (HC Bill 122) (parliament.uk)
Coronavirus Bill: emergency Covid-19 legislation - House of Lords Library (parliament.uk)
* Forced detention and isolation can be of anyone, including children, and for any amount of time. KIDNAPPING with no accountability * Authorities can FORCIBLY take biological samples from your body. Human rights rights REMOVED * There’s no clear access to legal rights from as-yet unidentified isolation facilities. Financial crisis or remedies DENIED * Powers last up to 2.5 years Lockdown powers could prevent protests against measures. DELIBERATELY included * State surveillance safeguards weakened. Track & Trace will be used as the equivalent of monitoring travel, and where ELECTRONIC TAG - Your mobile * Protections from forced detainment and treatment under Mental Health Act lowered. If you put up any belligerence or defensive, the establishment can SHUT YOU DOWN and a permanent record placed against you * Cremations can be enforced against personal and religious wishes. TO DENY EVIDENCE of murder by lethal injection for no medical reason * Changes to the Court system. The total REMOVAL of personal and civil rights, under Common Law * Registration of deaths, will state Covid * No inquests into suspicious deaths! DENYING challenges the BS of dying from an ear ache justifys death by lethal injection * No requirement for any medical certification for burials or cremations! FAST TRACK cover up It also indemnifies the Health Service should they fail for what ever reason to provide care. They can literally murder, with no investigation The most frightening part? * Only ONE medical 'officer' is required to sign off COMPULSORY TREATMENT ORDER which means... In the real world you can be forced to accept medication. Or held down and injected with whatever is seen fit THAT is the biggest and worst threat to your own freedoms Schedule 8 Pt1.** Local Authorities will now be exempted from compliance with their duties under The Care Act 2014. Schedule 11 The BBC wont be telling you that bit... So. If someone dies in police custody or any type of custody they can simply dispose of the body without any paperwork medical exam or certification or inquest."
Remember that time you told us your friends told you about the kraken? Good times. You're a pathological liar.

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Shocker you watch CNN. I don't blame the media, I blame the morons who watch and consume the lies and propaganda they spew. If it wasn't for said moronic audiences they wouldn't have anyone to pander to thus negating their questionable existence.
Are you saying CNN doesn't have a link to live coverage on their web site?

I mostly read AP and Reuters, two of the most respected names in news.

Who exactly do you get your news from?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
My thoughts exactly yet it is legal.
No, it isn't legal. No one is murdering babies. Like I said, go back to 8th grade biology and leave the running of society to the smart people.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
No, it isn't legal. No one is murdering babies. Like I said, go back to 8th grade biology and leave the running society to the smart people.
I'm not giving my opinion but a tremendous number of people believe life starts at conception.