GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I don't speculate and it's not important anyway. What percentage of anyone's posts are accurate in here?
Nobody can prove or disprove anything when everyone can find a link that supports what they say. As I've said many times this thread is all about what makes the world go around. And that something is bullshit.
Trying to appease zrick and enable his bullshit seems to be on the agenda for u

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Amazing you could read that into what I said. I don't try to appease anyone. But I'm fair and I stand by what I said. You can't give a percentage of truth to anyone's posts.
The fact that u won’t even estimate a percentage tells the whole story.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Nice try. Wasn't a typo it was poor English.
You mean “it wasn’t a typo...”

how can u be so white and so American and make that typo? What’s your excuse? Mine is English not being my first language. Hence why I have issues with tenses, apostrophe placement and the like.

you know what makes me different than you privileged types? I seek to correct my mistakes and I genuinely try. In fact, just today on this thread a few pages ago I was asking about the correct placement of an apostrophe for some word there.

what’s your excuse. Just white and dumb and fuck it you’ll just get away with success u don’t deserve because of the color of your skin? Dope.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
The fact that u won’t even estimate a percentage tells the whole story.
Bullshit. It doesn't tell any part of the story. Why the hell is what percentage of Zrick 's posts that I believe a topic or important? I didn't know that you value my opinion so highly.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Bullshit. It doesn't tell any part of the story. Why the hell is what percentage of Zrick 's posts that I believe a topic or important? I didn't know that you value my opinion so highly.
I do wonder why you’re so intimidated by him. I guess u need someone to like your posts? It’s ok Jim. I’ll like a few now.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You mean “it wasn’t a typo...”

how can u be so white and so American and make that typo? What’s your excuse? Mine is English not being my first language. Hence why I have issues with tenses, apostrophe placement and the like.

you know what makes me different than you privileged types? I seek to correct my mistakes and I genuinely try. In fact, just today on this thread a few pages ago I was asking about the correct placement of an apostrophe for some word there.

what’s your excuse. Just white and dumb and fuck it you’ll just get away with success u don’t deserve because of the color of your skin? Dope.
Mine isn't a typo. The word "it" wasn't necessary.