GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Why are my posts about a scammer being deleted?

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
some screenshots of the interactions would be a better start than what we have here so far

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I do understand that. If you don't have time then you shouldn't be moderating. Since you moderate a foum I'd expect you to understand that. But you seem to have time to argue instead of just telling me what to provide -- like I've stated.
I'm sitting here replying, trying to tell you to post the interactions and all you're doing is arguing about it. If you're just going to be condescending and upset that I deleted the spam posts then you can move along to a different forum. If you'd like to post them up go for it and I'll gladly take some action after seeing it.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Now this is just unfortunate... you fail to see your dramatic defensive responses that additionally now hint at conspiracies take away from what could be Pertinent information for other subs.

Instead of failing at a pissing match cause it offended you that the spam type posts were deleted, just comply with what’s requested.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
He PMed me (like he does everyone else) telling you he has what you need. He refuses to accept PayPal goods and services and only Friends and Family. Want you to send the funds to a Russian account. Tells you he's in Iowa and is a truck driver. keeps you on the hook for about a week and then just disappears with the money. Personally I took a chance to see what would come of it.
Sounds like you should've seen it coming. Maybe it's not the top priority for mods because it could've been easily avoided in the first place with a little bit of common sense.

With that said, it's unfortunate you got scammed but perhaps you'd feel better after purchasing some high-performance blinker fluid at a great price? PM me for more details. No PayPal tho gotta wire it to my overseas bank account. Also accepting crypto payments

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
@jay745 did what a moderator should do. He deleted the spam posts. I'm sorry you got scammed but you violated the number one rule. Never send money "friends and family" unless they truly are a trusted friend and family.