GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

cb1111

No. I have cousins that have. Three of them. 2 different cases. One of my uncles almost did too. But got taken out.

my cousins are doing time. Uncle is dead.

me personally, I never killed a cop LOL
That’s crazy. My uncles and father would always tell me. If u can get away with killing a white cop. U have to do it

yet I have never killed a white cop
You might be the wrong person to talk about racism....

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
No I didn't know that he would go to the extremes he has. And as you can see from my posts I can't and won't defend anything he does now.
I'm just hoping that nothing happens prior to or on January 20th.
He needs to just go away now.

That's not the question though.

Did you not know he was a horrible person before you voted for him again last month? Do you feel anyway responsible as someone that vote for such an evil person, twice?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
You might be the wrong person to talk about racism....
Yet. I’m not racist, think like a racist, single groups of people out, nor do I have any issues with people of any race religion sexuality etc

I am definitely the wrong mother fucker to talk to about cops though. I’ll give u that.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
What about discriminate stealing?

Like say I'm specifically after Cartier and come out looking fab, that's cool right ?

The defining feature of looting is the that it occurs during a riot, so not sure what you're getting at.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
That's not the question though.

Did you not know he was a horrible person before you voted for him again last month? Do you feel anyway responsible as someone that vote for such an evil person, twice?
No I didn't know he would do the things he's done since the election. If I would have thought he was evil I wouldn't have voted for him. I knew he wasn't a Saint but I didn't know he would be an embarrassment.