GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I missed two days and y'all added more than 45 pages and over 677 posts... Wtf lol

Can someone give me a TLDR 🤣
The world is ending and zrick started meth

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
And let's not pretend Trump doesn't know walls don't work.

How in the actual fuck!! Trump is amazing. I rescend everything i said.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
This thread has really been delivering this week everyone. Definitely laughing my ass off in here every day!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I'm gonna watch that speech today - sounds brutal!

Only some ~28 days and counting till 2020's over! Taking bets now.... 2021 better or worse? With Biden in office, i'm thinking better, but who knows

With the vaccine on the near horizon 2021 will definitely be better.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Thanks guys, I'm super glad that I now know what a bacon ring is.

Totally unrelated, how do you delete someone else's post? Asking for a friend.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
With the vaccine on the near horizon 2021 will definitely be better.

You're assuming enough people get it and the immunity lasts more than 3 to 6 months, like natural immunity.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You're assuming enough people get it and the immunity lasts more than 3 to 6 months, like natural immunity.

Is it conclusive that natural immunity only lasts 3 to 6 months? I don't know I'm asking. And if that's true would a vaccine be necessary every 3 to 6 months? Regardless of the length of time the vaccine will make 2021 better. And to me it's not that relevant if a person doesn't get the vaccine because that person and others who don't get the vaccine only risk infecting each other. Minus the people for whom the vaccine is ineffective.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW!

How do you guys both reconcile constantly hating on zrickety for not caring about old people dying of covid while simultaneously hating on boomers in general and kind just wanting them to die off? lmao

i think there's too many damn people in the world. Too many kids, too many adults, too many old people! The old people gotta go! ;)

Remember that if you officially reach old age. 😂

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I don’t think he quite understands how it works, nor the limits of his ability to wield any real military power.

I’m sure it doesn’t help that he has Flynn and McInerney talking crazy in his ear about martial law and re-elections.

He’s doing more to disrupt our republic than anyone in its history.

If Flynn and McInerney are still subject to UCMJ, I hope the pentagon finally puts a cork in both.

I kind of think that the Civil War was more disruptive to our republic.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Is it conclusive that natural immunity only lasts 3 to 6 months? I don't know I'm asking. And if that's true would a vaccine be necessary every 3 to 6 months? Regardless of the length of time the vaccine will make 2021 better. And to me it's not that relevant if a person doesn't get the vaccine because that person and others who don't get the vaccine only risk infecting each other. Minus the people for whom the vaccine is ineffective.
They are going to push the vaccine twice a year forever. Not unlike the flu. But I am wondering, besides the hidden ingredients and -90 degree storage, how is the 'vaccine' going to create immunity if your immune system can't do that already??

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Is
Wait, so people from other countries are criminals? The data shows immigrants commit less crimes that natural born citizens.
Is that per capita or just more crimes by citizens vs the far outnumbered immigrants? And are those legal immigrants? If the immigrants aren't in the country legally then 100 % of them are criminals.