GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
True Clinton did a good job, but Obama cut the annual deficit in half. The issue isn't democrats not working with Republicans, it's Republicans out of control spending AND out of control tax cuts for the wealthy and large corporations.

Forth time I've quoted it. I clearly said deficit.

FUCKING ADMIT YOU WERE WRONG.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Are you new around here? He never admits when he’s wrong lol

If I was wrong I would. I have done so previously. You're relentless though. I guess you missed the recent posts where I agreed with you.
You're the one who is new around here. I've been a forum member way before you joined a few months ago.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
If I was wrong I would. I have done so previously. You're relentless though. I guess you missed the recent posts where I agreed with you.
You're the one who is new around here. I've been a forum member way before you joined a few months ago.
Wtf your wrong like six times a day!

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I didn't say debt. You said debt. I said deficit, as I've quoted 3 times now.

I SAID DEFICIT. YOU SAID DEBT. THEN CLAIMED I SAID DEBT. WHICH I DIDN'T. I CLEARLY SAID DEFICIT.

Okay and I mistook took you saying deficit for the national debt deficit.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I think he purposely does that shit

He does. He does it with car stuff too. The other day in a thread, where I said spacer and he misunderstood it to mean hub ring and wouldn't give up. He's either senile or he changes the subject to something related just to argue.

Me- I like my non-stick pans.

Jim- cast iron pans aren't non-stick.

Me- face palm, again.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

There's no such thing as a national debt deficit.

You have the annual deficit and the national debt.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Why haha Keehs360? You just accused me of not admitting when I was wrong. Although I wasn't actually wrong I just assumed, which I shouldn't do, that GTIfan99 meant the national debt deficit.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
He does. He does it with car stuff too. The other day in a thread, where I said spacer and he misunderstood it to mean hub ring and wouldn't give up. He's either senile or he changes the subject to something related just to argue.

Me- face palm, again.
Lmao I noticed that too!

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Why haha Keehs360? You just accused me of not admitting when I was wrong. Although I wasn't actually wrong I just assumed, which I shouldn't do, that GTIfan99 meant the national debt deficit.
That’s the very definition of being wrong! Uttering an inaccurate comment = you’re wrong. Rather it was on purpose or not. How do you not know this

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

Me- face palm, again.

Wrong I admitted I meant rings when I wrongly said spacers and you know that.
And I posted that.