GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I never mentioned the number of cops but 2 cops and a social worker sounds reasonable. Let the social worker lead and the cops only step in if necessary.

That's what defunding the police means. Instead of the swat team, we send people that know what they're doing, with police to back them up.

Handguns4heaRTs

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
I have personally seen it swing the other way. Black people that do a bad job and are not fired simply because the color their skin. Black and minorities that get jobs over more qualified applicants because of the color of their skin. Most of the government workers in my southern town are black, they have the ultimate job security because no one will fire them. Equal opportunity employment has turned into minority employment and white discrimination.
I would argue it's not systemic racism, it is a systemic black culture that promotes lawlessness and taunting of the police. The statistics support my position.
So you would have no problem being treated the way black people in this country are treated?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
That's what defunding the police means. Instead of the swat team, we send people that know what they're doing, with police to back them up.

You don't have to defund the police to send a social worker with them on domestic violence etc calls. Social workers already have funding. Unless you mean give the social worker more money to buy the bullet proof vest that they better wear on these calls.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
So you would have no problem being treated the way black people in this country are treated?

I'll let Zrick defend himself but I don't read what he said that way. Yes black people are treated horribly in some circumstances while having privilege in the circumstance that Zrick pointed out.

Handguns4heaRTs

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
I'll let Zrick defend himself but I don't read what he said that way. Yes black people are treated horribly in some circumstances while having privilege in the circumstance that Zrick pointed out.
Question for YOU then- do you think black people are treated worse than white people?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You don't have to defund the police to send a social worker with them on domestic violence etc calls. Social workers already have funding. Unless you mean give the social worker more money to buy the bullet proof vest that they better wear on these calls.

So you're for raising taxes, because .social services are drastically under funded.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Remember this one? Good times.
FB_IMG_1599275911414.jpg

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
So you're for raising taxes, because .social services are drastically under funded.

You're amazing in some kind of weird way. You read between the lines and then respond as though the person you quoted said what you are responding with. I did not say anything about raising taxes. I said the social worker needs to be protected by wearing a bullet proof vest. I did not mention the funding to obtain the vests. I said the social worker will need the money for the vest. I did not mention a means to obtain the money.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You're amazing in some kind of weird way. You read between the lines and then respond as though the person you quoted said what you are responding with. I did not say anything about raising taxes. I said the social worker needs to be protected by wearing a bullet proof vest. I did not mention the funding to obtain the vests. I said the social worker will need the money for the vest. I did not mention a means to obtain the money.

You're obtuse or ignorant. Social services are not adequately funded. That means you raise taxes or reduce funding elsewhere. If you don't treat drug use and mental illness as crimes, you don't need as many police.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Post the whole story not your rendition of it. I don't know what happened but obviously there's more to the story. If it's as simple as you make it sound then it's a travesty for a cop to be acquitted.

A swat officer said he missed killing the autistic guy and hit the social worker. Does that make it better for you?