GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Super bowl Party?

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
lol, is he talking about weed or football? if so, weed: no interest in any drugs for me. and football, yes, deep fried party where we deep fry everything.

He's talking about football. I don't if you know this, being a Lions fan, but every year, after regular season, there is something called playoffs. the top few teams of the NFL play against each other to get a chance to play in the Superbowl. That is the biggest game of the year for football.

Also, sorry for your loss #81

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
He's talking about football. I don't if you know this, being a Lions fan, but every year, after regular season, there is something called playoffs. the top few teams of the NFL play against each other to get a chance to play in the Superbowl. That is the biggest game of the year for football.

A colts fan should talk about their shit team to even bring up the lions..

and yes I hope Calvin doesn't retire...

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion

btw, found this on the colts website...

http://www.nfl.com/teams/indianapoliscolts/profile?team=IND

if you look closely, your team had one more win than mine.. and no playoff stats, also, two calls by officials determined two of the lions losses.

Attachments

• colts.PNG
    colts.PNG
    10.2 KB · Views: 341

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
My team went through 4 different quarterbacks this year. There is no reason your team shouldn't be winning more games than they are.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
My team went through 4 different quarterbacks this year. There is no reason your team shouldn't be winning more games than they are.

Look a lot what the patriots had to do before bringing up injuries... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunawanna

Staying away from Santa Clara. I live 30 minutes from it, so I'm not looking forward to the "weekday" traffic on the coming weekend.

Bunch of parties in the city though that I'm looking forward to.