GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #25 : FAKE Off Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bender1

Banned
fuck off asshole

nutrients are nutrients, unless of course you can prove otherwise... until then, fuck off asshole

Of course they are but if you try and argue that McDonalds is as nutritionally balanced as the meal I posted then you are fucking idiot.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Lotta fucking going around in here.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
If you're spending more than $2-3 at mcdonald's you're doing it wrong and in fatass territory. Paying for a drink is insane as is eating 1000+ calories per meal.

We don't have those fancy places out here though so I don't know what you're using for a comparison :lol:

The one time I had chipotle it was an epic disappointment, like $8 or some shit for a burrito? Come on. In boston area we had Anna's taqueria that was half the price for the same exact thing.
I agree, that's why I said if you're not using the dollar menu it is not worth it.

Chipitle is awesome though. First time I tried it, it sucked, everything was cold. A year later I gave it another chance and it was really good.

Bender1

Banned
I'm actually really interested in that explanation Benderbrah, the main reason I don't eat "better" is money+time. Time obviously decreases with practice, but money is money.

Think of it this way - a calorie is a calorie but what else comes along with that calorie?

How many vitamins and minerals are in a caloricly equivalent mcdonalds meal to what I posted? No where close.

The time factor is a fallacy in my opinion. What do you do with that time you save when you stop for McDonalds on the way home? Spend it with your wife? Just cook with her.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
Think of it this way - a calorie is a calorie but what else comes along with that calorie?

How many vitamins and minerals are in a caloricly equivalent mcdonalds meal to what I posted? No where close.

The time factor is a fallacy in my opinion. What do you do with that time you save when you stop for McDonalds on the way home? Spend it with your wife? Just cook with her.

vitamins and minerals are cheap and easy to get in a bloody pill

Time is valuable when you both commute an hour+ in opposite directions every day. Hell, time is valuable regardless...

The first thing I'd cut with the reduced time from preparing "better" meals is exercise if I'm being honest. So eating "badly" plus exercising vs. eating "better" with no exercise = I eat badly. Second thing I'd cut is sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.