GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The amount of BMW owners on here is TOO DAMN HIGH! #19

Status
Not open for further replies.

balius

Go Kart Champion
Currently eating Popeye's for the first time. Why would they put pickles on my sandwich without telling me?

Pickles are disgusting.

Bro. You should have got the 5 piece chicken strips. Spicy.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Bro. You should have got the 5 piece chicken strips. Spicy.

Fuck that, 3 piece extra crispy with sides and biscuits

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion

balius

Go Kart Champion
Getting everything in order for the house. Just paid off my amazon credit card, just had a few hundred on there. Have another card with about a grand on it that I'll pay off when I get paid in two weeks. Then I'll just have one card left that has a couple grand. I'll try to have that mostly paid off before my first mortgage payment is due in July.

Ran a budget with a rough estimate of how much utilities will be. I'll still be able to save a little bit, but it will definitely help to get someone in there renting one of the rooms.

xan

Ready to race!
Getting everything in order for the house. Just paid off my amazon credit card, just had a few hundred on there. Have another card with about a grand on it that I'll pay off when I get paid in two weeks. Then I'll just have one card left that has a couple grand. I'll try to have that mostly paid off before my first mortgage payment is due in July.

Ran a budget with a rough estimate of how much utilities will be. I'll still be able to save a little bit, but it will definitely help to get someone in there renting one of the rooms.

Winter sucks for my utilities, all I have is a heat pump and that's only good down to 20 when the electric strips kick on and melt away my wallet.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Winter sucks for my utilities, all I have is a heat pump and that's only good down to 20 when the electric strips kick on and melt away my wallet.

I am glad that I don't have to pay for utilities

Two things. I got the spicy chicken sandwich.

Second thing. I asked for a biscuit, she said my meal comes with one.

SO WHERE'S MY BISCUIT?!

THEY JIPPED YOUR BISCUIT!!!! I'D RAISE HELL

balius

Go Kart Champion

Winter here isn't bad. I barely ran the heat at all at my last place, but summers fucking suck. AC is gonna drain my wallet for sure in the summer months.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
I am glad that I don't have to pay for utilities

THEY JIPPED YOUR BISCUIT!!!! I'D RAISE HELL

My highest priority once I bought my house was to go as energy efficient as possible.

We bought all new appliances, and all of them were energy efficient (that could be at least, ovens can't be).

Our utilities usually aren't terrible, winter is $220 a month for electric and gas, summer is $150. Water is $100 every other month. Garbage is $100 every 3 months.
We need new windows so we can save a little more heat, but our biggest issue is usually the electric side of the bill. With two young kids, it's hard to keep that shit down.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Winter here isn't bad. I barely ran the heat at all at my last place, but summers fucking suck. AC is gonna drain my wallet for sure in the summer months.

Glad I live in WA, no A/C needed here. Maybe a couple weeks out of the year where you want it, but that doesn't warrant the cost the rest of the year.

The single cut pickle in the McDonald's Cheeseburger ruins the cheeseburger, I always eliminate it when I start eating.

I ask for my cheeseburgers with no pickles. I like pickles, but not warm squishy ones.

balius

Go Kart Champion
My highest priority once I bought my house was to go as energy efficient as possible.

We bought all new appliances, and all of them were energy efficient (that could be at least, ovens can't be).

Our utilities usually aren't terrible, winter is $220 a month for electric and gas, summer is $150. Water is $100 every other month. Garbage is $100 every 3 months.
We need new windows so we can save a little more heat, but our biggest issue is usually the electric side of the bill. With two young kids, it's hard to keep that shit down.

Yeah I was looking at appliances again yesterday. Going with a new stove first, since it's the most dated of the stuff that comes with the house. Then I'll get an energy efficient dishwasher, and eventually a fridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.