GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

General Car, Inferior or Superior Interior, & Eternal Mullet Barge Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
The 5 cyl is actually pretty torquey as well, which er...helped with the drifting haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Devilchrono

Ready to race!
gonna go take some time and look at some Grand Cherokee's today and see if it's something that I like and could live with everyday to replace the GTI

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Car(s)
MKVI GTI
^ I actually like the Colorado to drive. It's small enough to be somewhat nimble and easy to deal with but large enough to haul serious stuff. We used to have them as delivery vehicles when they first came out, they were much better than our rangers and s10s. Also they drift pretty well, but I wouldn't know anything about that :D

Agreed.

Trucks, especially 4WD, are maximum hoonage vehicles. Big engine with lots of power, RWD, very little weight over the rear axle unloaded = lots off un.

Ultimate hoon machine fa show.

The 5 cyl is actually pretty torquey as well, which er...helped with the drifting haha

Dat lose rear end...

gonna go take some time and look at some Grand Cherokee's today and see if it's something that I like and could live with everyday to replace the GTI

Nice. Which one? A new one? I love the GCs, just a bit big for my tastes.

Devilchrono

Ready to race!
Nice. Which one? A new one? I love the GCs, just a bit big for my tastes.

Yep, it was really nice and I'm gonna really start looking at the perfect one to purchase in the next couple of months, even if I have to order it. The one I test drove was a 14' Limited, V6 (gas), that was almost fully loaded, including the tow package, and it was just missing the luxury package which is I'm ok with it not having. I didn't expect them to ride/drive so well and was super impressed.

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Car(s)
MKVI GTI
Oh dang, a new one? They're outstandingly nice. The Pentastar is a fantastic engine, and combined with the 8-speed, it's pretty awesome. That's a fancy Jeep you're looking at there. Are they dealing on them at all?

Devilchrono

Ready to race!
Oh dang, a new one? They're outstandingly nice. The Pentastar is a fantastic engine, and combined with the 8-speed, it's pretty awesome. That's a fancy Jeep you're looking at there. Are they dealing on them at all?

They are some, though I didn't want to talk numbers since I had no intention of buying yesterday. Finding one in the color I want (White) with the interior color I want (black) is more difficult than I thought, so it'll be something I have to wait for one to pop up or order it, which my dealer said they'd make a good deal on cause they sell so fast.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

Yeah the 3.6L Penastar is an awesome engine. Had a rental Grand Caravan with one, and I was definitely surprised. Had quite a nice sound too.

jnj2455

Ready to race!
My old man FINALLY treated himself to something nice this weekend and so I was informed by momma that they have a new Candy White CC DSG sitting in the garage. He drove our old Camry that he bought new when I was 5 years old/before my little bro was born for all these years and I've been pushing him to treat himself to something nice. It's a 2013MY tho and was one of the last ones still on the dealer lot so I believe he got a great deal on a new car that he couldn't pass on.

I'll see it later this weekend but I'm already thinking of how I could mod it myself when I offer to buy it off of him in a few years when he starts having VW issues haha :D

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
My old man FINALLY treated himself to something nice this weekend and so I was informed by momma that they have a new Candy White CC DSG sitting in the garage. He drove our old Camry that he bought new when I was 5 years old/before my little bro was born for all these years and I've been pushing him to treat himself to something nice. It's a 2013MY tho and was one of the last ones still on the dealer lot so I believe he got a great deal on a new car that he couldn't pass on.

I'll see it later this weekend but I'm already thinking of how I could mod it myself when I offer to buy it off of him in a few years when he starts having VW issues haha :D

Nice and congrats to them! The CC is a nice looking car.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
What do we all think of the Bangle-era E65-E68 BMW 7-Series? I'm confessing that I love it, especially that Bangle butt. :lol:

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI SE 6MT
The ass is OK, the front end is hideous.

Even worse than the E63's rear, which is saying a lot.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
The ass is OK, the front end is hideous.

Even worse than the E63's rear, which is saying a lot.

On the E65, the front turn signals were all orange, they looked like eyebrows. That I'm not such a fan of.
e65-7-series-automobiles-de-luxe.jpg
BMW7Series-E65-E66--1678_15.jpg

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

jnj2455

Ready to race!
What do we all think of the Bangle-era E65-E68 BMW 7-Series? I'm confessing that I love it, especially that Bangle butt. :lol:

I liked the later refreshed iterations of them but I definitely like the newest 7 much more. Far less busy and cleaner/crisp design.

However, I have quite a soft spot for the E60/E61 5 series design even though not a lot people like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.