GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acadia's Build Thread With A Boring Title Currently

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo
I have unsubstantiated theories 🤣 . First step would be to see if your NAR maps work at all without doing anything.

I'll have to start my car without Android Auto, since I think as soon as that navigation loads, it stops trying to load the factory navigation? I know they play weirdly together, which is why you can't have stock maps shown in the cluster if you're navigating with Android Auto.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Someone said it is possible with AAAD for Android. I haven't got it to work though. I did get youtube to play on the radio with it though. Still haven't figured out how to skip the ads though.

brentgti

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
I'll have to start my car without Android Auto, since I think as soon as that navigation loads, it stops trying to load the factory navigation? I know they play weirdly together, which is why you can't have stock maps shown in the cluster if you're navigating with Android Auto.
I would have to check (though I have an iPhone versus an Android), but I thought things only got weird if you were actively using navigation from your mobile phone versus just having it connected. I could certainly be wrong.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo
Maps are a no go unless someone has a trick I don't know about. But just plopping the SD card in the MIB didn't work.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo
On the downside of this whole thing, I noticed today the screen has a defect.

PXL_20230627_164043677.jpg

PXL_20230627_164107162.jpg

PXL_20230627_164433610.jpg

It has a brownish spot on the top center. It's not visible on black or dark backgrounds, so didn't notice it until now. Will message the sender, let's see what they do.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo
While you're in there you should code the following:

76 - Music-> Taste-> Less Gay -> Enabled

If you're talking about the Weezer in my last pic, that's not something I listen to. I just needed something in Spotify with a light background, and searching "White Album", that came up before the Beatles.

Now if you're talking about the little icon in the other pics of Kezia by Protest the Hero (some neighbors of yours), fuck off, that album is incredible.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Did the knob come wth a clutch pedal

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo
Did the knob come wth a clutch pedal

Only suckers manually shift their transmission when you can have the car do it for you.

Sucker.