GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acadia's Build Thread With A Boring Title Currently

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Received an email from the recruiter, the hiring manager asked her to put together an offer for me. Needs to get the necessary approvals before she can give me the verbal offer (which is then followed by the official written one if I agree), and should have that by tomorrow afternoon. So that's nice at least.

UPS shows the replacement HPFP should be delivered by Wednesday. Staying positive that the good news will just continue throughout the week. With AJ pointing out in another thread that my HPFP pump vol % is maxing out at 100% (and still missing target), I can't really think it'd be something else causing my issues. And like I said before, given the struggle I had to get it installed, I wouldn't be surprised if I did end up botching it. Wonder if Autotech's lifetime warranty would still cover it if that was the case....
I would certainly try to get it covered under warranty.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo
New revision from Nick.

1639445097974.png

The 'valid observations' were basically me going "Bro, this isn't taking advantage of the sensors and LPFP I installed. Turn it up a little bit."

Won't try it out until Wednesday when I get to try out the replacement HPFP.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo
Gotta give credit where credit is due.

AJ & Diggs are tuning my car 🤣

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo
About that. Probably less with just swapping units. Only "difficult" part is wrestling with the lower hard line, but even that isn't too bad. Other than that, it's just two bolts, a hose clamp, and an electrical plug.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo